Over 200 Cubans Arrested for Obama's Visit

You gotta take a few steps to get from A to Z. This is the step the Prez thought was the best to take at this time. We shall see if he was right. In my opinion, the positives outweigh the negatives.
Any douche bag would agree.
I guess if I'm right we will know who the douche bag is... although, its already pretty obvious

We already know. Anyone trying to justify Obama's behavior is a douche bag.
No, it's you that is the 'douche' and everyone knows it.
I'm not the one having tea with a mass murderer or the one trying to justify it.
Oh, but you think it's okay to have diplomatic relations with China? With North Vietnam? Which are communist dictatorships exactly like Cuba. No free speech. No protesting against the government. Mass murders. People executed on practically a daily basis, often for very little. Dissidents arrested and jailed on a regular basis. Torture. Yet we have diplomatic relations with them. What is different about Cuba? Nothing. You people do not know how to think.

In 2014 "China again carried out more executions than the rest of the world put together. Amnesty International believes thousands are executed and sentenced to death there every year, but with numbers kept a state secret the true figure is impossible to determine" (Amnesty International). And yet we have diplomatic relations with them!

Last edited:
You gotta take a few steps to get from A to Z. This is the step the Prez thought was the best to take at this time. We shall see if he was right. In my opinion, the positives outweigh the negatives.
I guess if I'm right we will know who the douche bag is... although, its already pretty obvious

Having diplomatic relations is one thing. Having tea with a dictator who personally ordered the execution of thousands of innocent people is another.

We already have diplomatic relations with Cuba.

I'm not the one having tea with a mass murderer or the one trying to justify it.
which makes you that cynic on the sidelines. I know it's hard when your riding the bench but keep your head up and someday you might get to play in the game.

Having diplomatic relations is one thing. Having tea with a dictator who personally ordered the execution of thousands of innocent people is another.

What an idiot. You think when the leader of China or Vietnam come to visit our president or he visits them there is no sitting down to 'tea'? How ludicrous. And, no, we did not have diplomatic relations with Cuba before this. Nope. Our embassy was only recently opened, because of Obama. "US embassy in Cuba formally reopens: 'A day for pushing aside old barriers' John Kerry reopens embassy and proclaims ‘Cuba’s future is for Cubans’ as American flag is raised over building for the first time in more than half a century."

You're an ill-informed idiot. Planes from the US didn't even fly to Cuba. If an American wanted to go to Cuba, she/he had to fly there from another country. We were completely closed off from them.

Last edited:

which makes you that cynic on the sidelines. I know it's hard when your riding the bench but keep your head up and someday you might get to play in the game.

What is that supposed to mean? It seems to be nothing more than an ad hominem argument.

Yeah? You're a douche bag. That's the equivalent retort.

What an idiot. You think when the leader of China or North Vietnam come to visit our president or he visits them there is no sitting down to 'tea'? How ludicrous. And, no, we did not have diplomatic relations with Cuba before this. Nope. Our embassy was only recently opened, because of Obama. You're an ill-informed idiot.

Who says I'm OK with the president meeting with them? Be that as it may, the current leaders of China have not personally signed the orders to execute thousands of political prisoners as Castro has.

As I said, maintaining diplomatic relations is one thing. Having tea with mass murderers is another.

What an idiot. You think when the leader of China or North Vietnam come to visit our president or he visits them there is no sitting down to 'tea'? How ludicrous. And, no, we did not have diplomatic relations with Cuba before this. Nope. Our embassy was only recently opened, because of Obama. You're an ill-informed idiot.

Who says I'm OK with the president meeting with them? Be that as it may, the current leaders of China have not personally signed the orders to execute thousands of political prisoners as Castro has.

As I said, maintaining diplomatic relations is one thing. Having tea with mass murderers is another.
Bullshit. China executes thousands every year, for crimes against the State as well as any number of other things...economic crimes mostly, it seems.

If you are not okay with our having diplomatic relations with China or North Vietnam, why aren't you having a hissy fit over that? And, BTW, it isn't Obama who instigated those relations. They've been going on for a long time...your Republican presidents had no problem with it; in fact, it was Nixon who opened up China to us. God, you are dumber than a box of rocks.

Bullshit. China executes thousands every year, for crimes against the State as well as any number of other things...economic crimes mostly, it seems.

Prove it.

If you are not okay with our having diplomatic relations with China or North Vietnam, why aren't you having a hissy fit over that? And, BTW, it isn't Obama who instigated those relations. They've been going on for a long time...your Republican presidents had no problem with it; in fact, it was Nixon who opened up China to us. God, you are dumber than a box of rocks.

What part of "Having diplomatic relations is one thing. Having tea with a dictator who personally ordered the execution of thousands of innocent people is another." didn't you understand?

Prove it.

"Top executioners

China again carried out more executions than the rest of the world put together. Amnesty International believes thousands are executed and sentenced to death there every year, but with numbers kept a state secret the true figure is impossible to determine.

The other countries making up the world’s top five executioners in 2014 were Iran (289 officially announced and at least 454 more that were not acknowledged by the authorities), Saudi Arabia (at least 90), Iraq (at least 61) and the USA (35)."

China is the top executioner in the world. Death Sentences and Executions 2014

China, the country brought to us personally by Richard Nixon. LOL You're dumb.

What part of "Having diplomatic relations is one thing. Having tea with a dictator who personally ordered the execution of thousands of innocent people is another." didn't you understand?
It appears you are the one who doesn't understand, and I'm not going to explain it to you again. Cuba is a communist country. So is China. They both have dictatorships and treat their people like shit. China executes more people than any other country on Earth. Get a grip.

Prove it.

"Top executioners

China again carried out more executions than the rest of the world put together. Amnesty International believes thousands are executed and sentenced to death there every year, but with numbers kept a state secret the true figure is impossible to determine.

The other countries making up the world’s top five executioners in 2014 were Iran (289 officially announced and at least 454 more that were not acknowledged by the authorities), Saudi Arabia (at least 90), Iraq (at least 61) and the USA (35)."

You just put China in the same category as the USA, which shows that you're just an anti-American douche bag.

We aren't discussing countries that have the death penalty. We are discussing dictators who execute people simply for expressing opinions critical of the regime. The fact that you can't distinguish the two only shows what a Stalinist douche you are.

Richard Nixon with Mao

Mao didn't order the executions of thousands, he murdered millions--mostly for supposed crimes against the State.

000cf1bdd03f0aca906038.jpg

How is it you don't know this stuff? Flunk history?

It appears you are the one who doesn't understand, and I'm not going to explain it to you again. Cuba is a communist country. So is China. They both have dictatorships and treat their people like shit. China executes more people than any other country on Earth. Get a grip.

See my other post on this subject, douche bag.

Prove it.

"Top executioners

You just put China in the same category as the USA, which shows that you're just an anti-American douche bag.

We aren't discussing countries that have the death penalty. We are discussing dictators who execute people simply for expressing opinions critical of the regime. The fact that you can't distinguish the two only shows what a Stalinist douche you are.
Stop being so stupid: it's really frustrating. The point is that you are bitching about a communist dictator having ordered the execution of thousands...BTW if you knew anything about this as far as Cuba, you would know most will be reprieved.

Nixon sat down to 'tea' with Mao...a dictator who is one of the worst mass murderers the world has ever known. That's the point. You are a hypocrite. You just want Obama to be wrong. This isn't anything for you about truth or reality:it's only about your dislike of Obama and your partisanship. How pathetic.

You are just such a blockhead. You refuse to accept the point, or you are just too stupid.

You are just such a blockhead. You refuse to accept the point, or you are just too stupid.
I refuse to accept pure idiocy, dishonesty and general douche baggery.

Then you refuse to accept yourself, which wouldn't be surprising. See a therapist.

Then you refuse to accept yourself, which wouldn't be surprising. See a therapist.
That must be your conception of wit.

Forum List

Back