Overvalued Real Estate - Is Latisha James Playing With Fire in Trump matter?

How did she pass the bar? How stupid is this woman? There isn’t a bank on this planet that doesn’t order an appraisal for values before loaning a penny. She’s dumber than she looks, amazing how this has made it this far, the NYSC

Except the banks took the word of Trump's appraisers, who forged documents overvaluing the properties, that was the problem here.

So Trump could have said that the property is worth $6 trillion, right?
Commercial property is valued by taxing authorities based on its revenue potential. When landlords complain about increased property taxes the city will tell them to raise their rents.

Why don't the courts look into the national real estate market that has priced most people out? Smacks of unfair trade practices.

Except the banks took the word of Trump's appraisers,
Trump’s appraisers? Do you understand how stupid this is. There are no banks loaning $125MM without obtaining independent appraisals, audited balance sheets, typically both. JoeB131 you have no idea what you’re talking about…but we all no that’s nothing new for you…
who forged documents overvaluing the properties, that was the problem here.
Link??

Last edited:
Trump’s appraisers? Do you understand how stupid this is. There are no banks loaning $125MM without obtaining independent appraisals, audited balance sheets, typically both. JoeB131 you have no idea what you’re talking about…but we all no that’s nothing new for you…

Just because the banks make you and I jump through hoops to get HELOC, really doesn't mean that the same applied to Trump.

The court already DETERMINED he defrauded the banks.... this isn't even in dispute.

Just because the banks make you and I jump through hoops to get HELOC, really doesn't mean that the same applied to Trump.

The court already DETERMINED he defrauded the banks.... this isn't even in dispute.
How much did he 'defraud' them out of?

Whatever they loaned him beyond the actual value of the properties.

This isn't even a legal issue, the judge already ruled he did.
I mean, how much money did the banks lose in the deals? And, which of those banks actually sued Trump?

I’ve done over $2BB in real estate transactions, they do not loan us anything without an independent appraisal, period!! You have no clue what you’re talking about!! Go away little boy…this is way over your head….
Are you referring to the Kangaroo Court of Judge Engoron? This moron will be laughed off the bench and James will be reprimanded by the New York Supreme Court when this is said and done.

I mean, how much money did the banks lose in the deals? And, which of those banks actually sued Trump?
Neither of which is relevant.

I’ve done over $2BB in real estate transactions, they do not loan us anything without an independent appraisal, period!!

Sure you have, buddy, sure you have.

Even Ivanka is running away from those appraisals... that's how crooked they were.

Sure you have, buddy, sure you have.
I’m not applying for a HELOC dumbass. I’m a home builder, I run operations in the largest market in the country. $2BB is over 9 years, the country’s largest builder does twice that in 1 year in this market. No one gets a credit line from a bank for speculative or sold units without an appraisal, you are an idiot Joe, they will appeal this morons dumbass decision.

You trump Bootlickers are Special, Orangeman can do NO wrong.

C'mon dude.
You really gonna accept this FRAUD from trump because you voted for trump.
Sorry, If you are NOW going to claim that you didn't VOTE for trump, then tell US why you are ACCEPTING this Fraud by trump.

You Rock Tory....>LOLLLOLLOLL.....Fucking Fraud.
Please Defend trump>>>>>>>>>>>>> go.
So...you can't answer the question, then?
Latisha James already won. Trump was found guilty of fraud.
Only until the appeals court brooms it.
Can you directly quote the alleged lie and prove it is a lie, or are you just spewing shit again as usual?
With Joey, it is ALWAYS the second one.

You trump Bootlickers are Special, Orangeman can do NO wrong.
Last time I checked all banks do independent appraisals, all balance sheets are audited by auditors and James is a sitting Democrat AG who wanted nothing more than to Get Trump, it’s called a Witch Hunt Dumb Dumb!!
C'mon dude.
You really gonna accept this FRAUD from trump because you voted for trump.
Sorry, If you are NOW going to claim that you didn't VOTE for trump, then tell US why you are ACCEPTING this Fraud by trump.

You Rock Tory....>LOLLLOLLOLL.....Fucking Fraud.
Please Defend trump>>>>>>>>>>>>> go.
Are you the same person claiming VP Biden was looking out for Ukraine when he demanded they fire the prosecutor or he would get on the plane and take our Billion dollars with him, really!?!? President Trump blew a hole in DC politics and they can’t stand that he didn’t crawl under the rocks with them, you’re a hypocrite bitch!!
So...yeah. Good luck selling an old 11,000 square foot apartment for $227 million.
It was the whole building dumbass!!

Clearly we can balance the budget by finding enough judges to sue all left wing run businesses for fraud.

We can also take over every single college and University by suing them for their AGW fraud

We will call it the Engoron Precedent

I’m not applying for a HELOC dumbass. I’m a home builder, I run operations in the largest market in the country. $2BB is over 9 years, the country’s largest builder does twice that in 1 year in this market.
Sure you do, buddy. And you have a hot supermodel wife and drive a luxury sports care. The interet is fun, you an make all sorts of stuff up.

No one gets a credit line from a bank for speculative or sold units without an appraisal, you are an idiot Joe, they will appeal this morons dumbass decision.

And they'll lose, because Trump's fraud was so obvious, that even his own people are breaking bad on him.

Are you the same person claiming VP Biden was looking out for Ukraine when he demanded they fire the prosecutor or he would get on the plane and take our Billion dollars with him, really!?!?

Absolutely. That prosecutor was so corrupt that the EU, IMF, and US Congress all wanted to cut funding to Ukraine at the time because his office was stealing that money hand over fist.

Sure you do, buddy. And you have a hot supermodel wife and drive a luxury sports care. The interet is fun, you a make all sorts of stuff up.

I understand that you’re the envious type, that’s why you’re a Liberal Democrat, why don’t you quit your greeter job at Walmart and try dating biological females instead of the transgender men who are suffering from mental illness…

And they'll lose, because Trump's fraud was so obvious, that even his own people are breaking bad on him.

I’ll make you a bet, if President Trump wins his appeal, you have to show us your mom’s basement where you live, pictures will suffice…

Bank does not have to file a complaint about fraud. It is not required.

Indictments are done by a grand jury, prosecuting attorney, or citation of a police officer based on the evidence that a crime has been committed.

The fraud is based on the law. The law does not say that there must be a complaint filed. People can file complaints but it still up to the state if it is prosecuted.

The law is Mortgage fraud can involve the use of fraudulent means to obtain or secure a mortgage loan that is larger than your financial situation can honestly afford. Mortgage fraud can also involve any use of false pretenses, misleading statements, or fraudulent transactions to improperly obtain money, assets, or items of value from a bank or lending institution

New York Penal Law Section 187.05 criminalizes mortgage fraud, making the offense a felony any time more than $1,000 in money is taken as part of a fraud scheme and a misdemeanor
if fraud schemes involve less than $1,000. Defendants can also be charged with other related offenses depending upon the kind of mortgage fraud they have been accused of participating in.

All that is needed is an indictment from the grand jury or the prosecutor can file that alleges a crime has been committed.

the bank does not have to file a complaint. All a complaint is one way to start the investigation.

victimless crimes exist and no complaint needs to be filed.

Criminal justice laws are created by the government to restrict unwanted behavior and actions.
Clearly, every multinational headquartered in NY has also committed this level of fraud. It’s up to the judges to start collecting

Forum List

Back