P.O.W.'s aren't heroes?

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
How can any army worshiping republican vote for a man who believes the above?? Drumph still your man?

We're serioysly vack on this? Libs are getting desperate...

While potentially heroic, being captured by the enemy / a hostile group does not make you a 'hero'. Were the US Navy members captured by Iranians recently, used as propaganda against the US, 'heroes'?

Maybe people should consider and agree upon the definition of the word 'hero' before trying to partisanly use this issue as a 'political weapon'...

Our military has been used as nothing but a resource in USA.INC imperialism...here is what the elites like Henry "the pedophile" Kissinger had to say.... "'Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy"
Trump took a cheap shot at McCain but I have no respect for the man. He was all about arming the mercenaries we know as "al qaeda" along with Hitlery and the Barrypuppet in order to fight a proxy war with Syria.

I do not vote because I changed my status from being a U.S citizen that pledges allegiance to a corporate entity whose headquarters are located in the city/state that is Washington D.C that is owned by foreign bankers to reclaiming my status as an American i.e "man of the land" thus my corporate fiction no longer exists so I have no dog in this fight. I see politics as nothing but bad theater...WWF for out of shape people except that instead of going off on each other in a ring with a rehearsed script, they do it in session. I see right through this bullshit...plain as the nose on my face.

How can any army worshiping republican vote for a man who believes the above?? Drumph still your man?

The only way a POW becomes a hero for Trump is if that POW endorsed him.

Trump simply lashes out an anything that attacks him. He is like a two year old.

Bowe Bergdahl was a POW and a traitor.

Fallacy of accident.

"Fallacy of accident."

Hey Clayton's meant to make the comments with his favourite word in :smoke:

Clayton uses the word "fallacy" as if its definition were "NU UH!" He's an egocentric psychopath who seems to think that anything he doesn't like is instantly a fallacy. On the other hand, I'm actually educated and skilled in the art of logic.

Which P.O.W are you referring to?

I'm sure it's John McCain.

Either McCain or the traitor Bergdahl....he wasn't no damn hero that's for damn sure

Was Bergdahl Afghanistan or Iraq? I'm sure that the OP though is referring to John McCain, who of course is a complete psychopath and Neo-Conservative lapdog.

Bowe Bergdahl was a POW and a traitor.

Fallacy of accident.

"Fallacy of accident."

Hey Clayton's meant to make the comments with his favourite word in :smoke:

Clayton uses the word "fallacy" as if its definition were "NU UH!" He's an egocentric psychopath who seems to think that anything he doesn't like is instantly a fallacy. On the other hand, I'm actually educated and skilled in the art of logic.

Of course, you make excellent points here.

No. P.O.W.s aren't heroes. They have the potential to be by committing heroic deeds while a prisoner, but merely being a P.O.W. is not heroic.

Forum List

Back