Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
16998250_1440357299341750_3659649483795659750_n.jpg

file.php

Their rabbi on the left, Rabbi Zonenfeld ZTZ"L is the founder of Neturei Karta to which the 2 guys in You picture belong, together with Rabbi Kook ZTZVK"L on the right, leader of religious Zionism, founder of Rabbinate and 1st chief Rabbi of modern Israel.

Didn't the Palestinian flag exist yet? :04:

Last edited:
RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, you use this accusation of "Israeli BS Talking Points" nonsense more and more without reference to the archive of the Talking Points or which Talking Points directly apply.

That depends on whether you follow international law or Israeli BS talking points.
(COMMENT)

√ Which particular International Law are you making reference too???

◈ Teach me what laws are specifically applicable.

◈ Teach me how to define the event or incident are you specifically refereing too.
√ What are the elements to the specific offense being alleged?

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, you use this accusation of "Israeli BS Talking Points" nonsense more and more without reference to the archive of the Talking Points or which Talking Points directly apply.

That depends on whether you follow international law or Israeli BS talking points.
(COMMENT)

√ Which particular International Law are you making reference too???

◈ Teach me what laws are specifically applicable.

◈ Teach me how to define the event or incident are you specifically refereing too.
√ What are the elements to the specific offense being alleged?

Most Respectfully,
R
There are two different stories here.

The Israeli version is that Israel is a state.

The Palestinian version is that Israel occupies Palestine.

Which is true?

Israel has tons of political recognition but documents on its legal standing are illusive.

Rep. Tlaib recruiting Members for ‘Congressional Delegation’ to West Bank

Planning her own delegation, Rashida Tlaib continues to inspire and push the boundaries in Congress!

D1AADDF2-70DB-4772-9D2D-B52632FE9658.png

Rep. Tlaib, the first female Palestinian-American member of Congress, floated the idea for this trip in an interview with the Intercept in December. Rep. Tlaib told JI on Tuesday that her goal in traveling to the West Bank is to help “people see the human impact on Palestinians, and what an opportunity of value to have a sitting congressmember that has a living grandmother in the Occupied Territories.”

Rep. Tlaib recruiting Members for ‘Congressional Delegation’ to West Bank - Jewish Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back