Palm Springs Now Ran Entirely By Fags, Dikes & Trannies

Really? At what age did you decide or choose to be straight? I can't recall doing so, even though I was attracted to girls well before puberty.

Yep, I didn't lose my virginity until age 17 but was flirting with girls and had sexual thoughts and feelings by around 5th grade.

I remember getting in trouble, along with a girl in my class, for kissing on the playground. I was in the 2nd grade.

Lol, i was too shy for that kind of action, but definitely thought about it :)

Good move Palm Springs .. an improvement in governance over Sonny Bono :cool:
really?.....sonny did pretty good in his 4 years there,he was responsible for bringing the Palm Springs International Film Festival there which still goes on and he was instrumental in the Salton Sea restoration projects....

The fuck is a "gay child"? What kind of pervert sexualizes children? Oh that's right... The immoral and reprobate a.k.a degenerate homos and their derivatives.

You need a little help. All the solid science (LifeSiteNews is not solid science) says that most kids are born with a general orientation. They cannot be recruited or converted with "therapy". And by the time they hit puberty, they are no different than straight kids in that they are going to have sexual thoughts and feelings.

Nobody is trying to sexualize them other than it might appear - yourself.

No? Methinks you're lying:

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

really?.....sonny did pretty good in his 4 years there,he was responsible for bringing the Palm Springs International Film Festival there which still goes on and he was instrumental in the Salton Sea restoration projects....

Yeah, Sonny was a moderate Republican who was pretty good at compromise and he did a lot of good things for the city.

Bad stab at humor on my part and not really fair. Thanks for pointing that out.

Of course, Palm Springs is also known for another demographic. Perhaps our Alt-Right members are just as upset about that. Not me....Sherman's is one of the best deli's in the world!

For being so concerned about gay people, you think the OP would know how to spell "dykes". We are not dams for holding back water.

You should report him to the moderator, he hurt your feelings with his hateful spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No? Methinks you're lying:

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

LoL - credit to ya on the comeback :) But there's nothing wrong with a tranny who looks like a Disney character reading to kids - even if the books she was reading did broach the subject of sexuality in a tasteful, age-appropriate manner.

Oh, but there is.

Again, depends on the books being read. I got sex ed starting in the 4th grade - First my Mom gave me an age appropriate book to read. Then in 5th grade my Dad went with me after hours to a talk at my school hosted by a local pediatrician.

I was thankful to get that knowledge. Are you aware that states with no sex ed have the highest rates of teen pregnancy? Face it, parents will VERY rarely engage in that conversation with their kids.

For being so concerned about gay people, you think the OP would know how to spell "dykes". We are not dams for holding back water.

You should report him to the moderator, he hurt your feelings with his hateful spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How is spelling hateful? It is a shame how he didn't get a decent education though. Sad.

If you want to win in CA, WA, OR, MA, or NY, you have to run as either a gay or transgender. Otherwise you will be labeled a racist, sexist, homophobe, capitalist neo Nazi.

The fuck is a "gay child"? What kind of pervert sexualizes children? Oh that's right... The immoral and reprobate a.k.a degenerate homos and their derivatives.

You need a little help. All the solid science (LifeSiteNews is not solid science) says that most kids are born with a general orientation. They cannot be recruited or converted with "therapy". And by the time they hit puberty, they are no different than straight kids in that they are going to have sexual thoughts and feelings.

There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born homosexual. It does not even make sense to think someone would be. There is no biological imperative for someone to be a fag.
There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born heterosexual.

There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born homosexual. It does not even make sense to think someone would be. There is no biological imperative for someone to be a fag.
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If it weren't for heterosexuals, you wouldn't be here.

Usually do a golf junket annually to PS with some guys (great golf courses) and it's had a large and growing gay community for years, so this is no surprise to me.

It ain't the town of Sonny Bono sitting in the mayor's chair anymore that's for sure.

My advice to anybody who wants to become a transgender is if you accidently or intentionally get kicked in the nuts.

Libs always bring up "science" and "biology" except when it goes against their ideology.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If it weren't for heterosexuals, you wouldn't be here.
And you seem to think that one has to be heterosexual to procreate.

Still confused i see. But your view that the only purpose of sex is procreation is certainly interesting :cool:
Interesting world that would be....see how many children a couple has to see how many times they had successful sex.

Forum List

Back