Palm Springs Now Ran Entirely By Fags, Dikes & Trannies

The fuck is a "gay child"? What kind of pervert sexualizes children? Oh that's right... The immoral and reprobate a.k.a degenerate homos and their derivatives.

You need a little help. All the solid science (LifeSiteNews is not solid science) says that most kids are born with a general orientation. They cannot be recruited or converted with "therapy". And by the time they hit puberty, they are no different than straight kids in that they are going to have sexual thoughts and feelings.

Nobody is trying to sexualize them other than it might appear - yourself.
There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born homosexual. It does not even make sense to think someone would be. There is no biological imperative for someone to be a fag.
There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born heterosexual.

The fuck is a "gay child"? What kind of pervert sexualizes children? Oh that's right... The immoral and reprobate a.k.a degenerate homos and their derivatives.

You need a little help. All the solid science (LifeSiteNews is not solid science) says that most kids are born with a general orientation. They cannot be recruited or converted with "therapy". And by the time they hit puberty, they are no different than straight kids in that they are going to have sexual thoughts and feelings.

There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born homosexual. It does not even make sense to think someone would be. There is no biological imperative for someone to be a fag.
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If it weren't for heterosexuals, you wouldn't be here.
And you seem to think that one has to be heterosexual to procreate.
To reproduce naturally, you do.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If it weren't for heterosexuals, you wouldn't be here.
No....I believe you are confusing "enjoying it" with "being able to do it".

No, I'm talking about natural reproduction only being possible by a male and female. Which is biological fact.

No, I'm talking about natural reproduction only being possible by a male and female. Which is biological fact.

Your sig is certainly interesting and says a great deal about you. So honestly, you believe that Democrats and gays need to be physically removed from society? You sound like a Fascist advocating a Hitler-esque cleansing approach - Very unAmerican and sad. :(

"In a covenant concluded among proprietor and community tenants for the purpose of protecting their private property, no such thing as a right to free (unlimited) speech exists, not even to unlimited speech on one's own tenant-property. One may say innumerable things and promote almost any idea under the sun, but naturally no one is permitted to advocate ideas contrary to the very purpose of the covenant of preserving and protecting private property, such as democracy and communism. There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and expelled from society. Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They – the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism – will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."​

Your sig is certainly interesting and says a great deal about you. So honestly, you believe that Democrats and gays need to be physically removed from society? You sound like a Fascist advocating a Hitler-esque cleansing approach - Very unAmerican and sad. :(

"In a covenant concluded among proprietor and community tenants for the purpose of protecting their private property, no such thing as a right to free (unlimited) speech exists, not even to unlimited speech on one's own tenant-property. One may say innumerable things and promote almost any idea under the sun, but naturally no one is permitted to advocate ideas contrary to the very purpose of the covenant of preserving and protecting private property, such as democracy and communism. There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and expelled from society. Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They – the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism – will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."​
Do I have the right to free speech in your home, Scooter?

And that male can be gay...his plumbing still works...and that female can be gay....her plumbing still works. That's the biological fact you are forgetting here.

And that male can be gay...his plumbing still works...and that female can be gay....her plumbing still works. That's the biological fact you are forgetting here.
If that male is a homo, and people are born that way...why is he able to get erect for a female?

Forum List

Back