Palm Springs Now Ran Entirely By Fags, Dikes & Trannies

What does being gay, bi or a transexual have to do with administrative ability?

Nothing in the slightest - Some of the most talented people i've worked with have been gay. They are creative, inventive and generally think outside of the box.

Boy, we sure have our share of homophobes around these parts. Probably the only thing that might have cured them would have been having a gay child or getting to know a few gay people.

Thankfully the worst ones are dying off slow but sure. The vast majority of young people couldn't care less.
The fuck is a "gay child"? What kind of pervert sexualizes children? Oh that's right... The immoral and reprobate a.k.a degenerate homos and their derivatives.

What does being gay, bi or a transexual have to do with administrative ability?

Nothing in the slightest - Some of the most talented people i've worked with have been gay. They are creative, inventive and generally think outside of the box.

Boy, we sure have our share of homophobes around these parts. Probably the only thing that might have cured them would have been having a gay child or getting to know a few gay people.

Thankfully the worst ones are dying off slow but sure. The vast majority of young people couldn't care less.
The fuck is a "gay child"? What kind of pervert sexualizes children? Oh that's right... The immoral and reprobate a.k.a degenerate homos and their derivatives.

My children are 31, 32 and 34. Just because they are adults does not mean they are not my child.

You need a little help. All the solid science (LifeSiteNews is not solid science) says that most kids are born with a general orientation. They cannot be recruited or converted with "therapy". And by the time they hit puberty, they are no different than straight kids in that they are going to have sexual thoughts and feelings.

Nobody is trying to sexualize them other than it might appear - yourself.

You need a little help. All the solid science (LifeSiteNews is not solid science) says that most kids are born with a general orientation. They cannot be recruited or converted with "therapy". And by the time they hit puberty, they are no different than straight kids in that they are going to have sexual thoughts and feelings.

There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born homosexual. It does not even make sense to think someone would be. There is no biological imperative for someone to be a fag.

There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born homosexual. It does not even make sense to think someone would be. There is no biological imperative for someone to be a fag.

Really? At what age did you decide or choose to be straight? I can't recall doing so, even though I was attracted to girls well before puberty.

You've been reading bigot science if you believe that. Take a little time and check actual science (many links to the science within my link).

'Gay genes': science is on the right track, we're born this way. Let’s deal with it.

And as time allowed, i'd be interested in the following:

1) Is your outlook based on a horrible experience with someone who is gay?
2) Are your views shaped by religion?
3) Have you ever really gotten to know someone who was gay?
4) Why do you care what people do or who they love in their private lives?

Thanks

Really? At what age did you decide or choose to be straight? I can't recall doing so, even though I was attracted to girls well before puberty.

Yep, I didn't lose my virginity until age 17 but was flirting with girls and had sexual thoughts and feelings by around 5th grade.

You've been reading bigot science if you believe that. Take a little time and check actual science (many links to the science within my link).

'Gay genes': science is on the right track, we're born this way. Let’s deal with it.

And as time allowed, i'd be interested in the following:

Thanks
Nope, I have read most of the science behind it...and even the studies that are reported in news headlines as having found evidence of a "gay gene" do not say what the headlines claim.

You're a dupe, plain and simple.

For being so concerned about gay people, you think the OP would know how to spell "dykes". We are not dams for holding back water.
You're dams for blocking cocks though.
Not into rape, that is true....that seems to be more of a male thing.
You think normal, heterosexual sex equals rape?
Not what I said at all....work on your reading comprehension along with your spelling, eh?

Yep, I didn't lose my virginity until age 17 but was flirting with girls and had sexual thoughts and feelings by around 5th grade.
I don't need to decide or choose to do what is natural for human beings. I was born to hit puberty and fulfill a biological imperative of propagating the human race. There is no biological imperative for faggotry.

Nope, I have read most of the science behind it...and even the studies that are reported in news headlines as having found evidence of a "gay gene" do not say what the headlines claim.

You're a dupe, plain and simple.

"Gay gene" is merely an expression. No one has isolated such a gene or honestly knows why some are born gay.

Can you answer the questions - i'm interested.

For being so concerned about gay people, you think the OP would know how to spell "dykes". We are not dams for holding back water.
Not what I said at all....work on your reading comprehension along with your spelling, eh?
That's what you seemed to imply. You automatically assumed I was talking about rape when I said dikes are dams to block cocks. I don't see how what I said implied rape in the first place.

I remember getting in trouble, along with a girl in my class, for kissing on the playground. I was in the 2nd grade.

That's what you seemed to imply. You automatically assumed I was talking about rape when I said dikes are dams to block cocks. I don't see how what I said implied rape in the first place.
Again with the spelling AND reading comprehension problems......sad.

You did say that they were cock blocking. Obviously, the women they are sleeping with are either lesbians or bisexual.

I don't need to decide or choose to do what is natural for human beings. I was born to hit puberty and fulfill a biological imperative of propagating the human race. There is no biological imperative for faggotry.

The biological need to propagate is no longer needed. In fact, the problem is more about overpopulating.

There is zero concrete evidence anyone is born heterosexual.

Forum List

Back