Palm Springs Now Ran Entirely By Fags, Dikes & Trannies

For being so concerned about gay people, you think the OP would know how to spell "dykes". We are not dams for holding back water.
You're dams for blocking cocks though.
Not into rape, that is true....that seems to be more of a male thing.
You think normal, heterosexual sex equals rape?

Since you were addressing his correction of the spelling of "dykes" you were not discussing normal, heterosexual sex. If a lesbian has sex with another lesbian, how is that cock blocking?

Good move Palm Springs .. an improvement in governance over Sonny Bono :cool:

There's more straight politicians period.

Yes, there are more straight than gay people. I'm just scratching my head to think of a gay person that i've either known or known of that i would call a degenerate.

But remember also, that there are as many closeted gays as there are open.

Do you think Lindsey Graham is straight? And doesn't this more aptly describe Donald Trump??

adjective
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
  1. 1.
    having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

synonyms: debased, degraded, corrupt, impure;
  1. an immoral or corrupt person.
    synonyms: reprobate, debauchee, profligate, libertine, roué

Yes, there are more straight than gay people. I'm just scratching my head to think of a gay person that i've either known or known of that i would call a degenerate.

Do you think Lindsey Graham is straight? And doesn't this more aptly describe Donald Trump??

adjective
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
  1. 1.
    having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

All homos and their derivatives are immoral and reprobate.

adjective
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
  1. 1.

All homos and their derivatives are immoral and reprobate.

Are the individuals serving the city of Palm Springs unable to perform their duties? If so, in what way?

And are straights never immoral?

The fact is, the citizens in Palm Springs have chosen these people as their leaders. You decide, based solely on their sexual orientation, that the voters choices should not be honored? So much for that whole concept of freedom, huh?

What does being gay, bi or a transexual have to do with administrative ability?

Nothing in the slightest - Some of the most talented people i've worked with have been gay. They are creative, inventive and generally think outside of the box.

Boy, we sure have our share of homophobes around these parts. Probably the only thing that might have cured them would have been having a gay child or getting to know a few gay people.

Thankfully the worst ones are dying off slow but sure. The vast majority of young people couldn't care less.

I thought he was the mayor of LA though. :rolleyes:

This stuff didn't happen when the Chairman of the Board was alive.

Nope -

16th Mayor of Palm Springs
In office

April 1988 – April 1992

Poor guy pulled a George of the Jungle and smacked into a tree skiing Tahoe in '98. Likable enough but not particularly talented.

I have thought about it, and cannot remember a time I would have voted for an elected official based on his talent as a skier.

Forum List

Back