Paranoia much, Mr. Trump???

Read this Trumpian tweet, and you too may begin to doubt if the Trump cult membership should stop drinking that kool-aid.......Trump is increasingly becoming paranoid.....
See if in the symptoms found in most paranoid people, you can discern any of Trump's own personality disorders.
  • believing that others have hidden motives or are out to harm them.
  • doubting the loyalty of others.
  • being hypersensitive to criticism.
  • becoming detached or socially isolated.
  • being argumentative and defensive.

Donald J. Trump

The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible. With that being said, leakers are traitors and cowards, and we will find out who they are!
2:46 PM - May 14, 2018

NOTE that Trump is NOT denying what the leaks stated, BUT that the"leakers" are traitors and cowards........LOL
Hillary Clinton. You lose again.
Are you and DOC1 related?
Is Hillary honest? Is Maxine Waters beautiful? Is Nat9000 intelligent?

Read this Trumpian tweet, and you too may begin to doubt if the Trump cult membership should stop drinking that kool-aid.......Trump is increasingly becoming paranoid.....
See if in the symptoms found in most paranoid people, you can discern any of Trump's own personality disorders.

Donald J. Trump

The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible. With that being said, leakers are traitors and cowards, and we will find out who they are!

NOTE that Trump is NOT denying what the leaks stated, BUT that the"leakers" are traitors and cowards........LOL

Trump has LIED wolf so many times, now he even believes it.

oh what a wicked web we weave .... :badgrin:
It's a tangled web Idiot, not a wicked web.

not for Trump - his web is about to get W-I-C-K-E-D

YOU DUMBASS.

There is an open hatred of John McCain in the Trump administration

Why would anyone be surprised that they are celebrating his death?

Mc Cain is a sad man. Making a list of who he wants or not at his funeral? Very pathetic, proves he really is a liberal. I'd be enjoying my final days.

Mc Cain is a sad man. Making a list of who he wants or not at his funeral? Very pathetic, proves he really is a liberal. I'd be enjoying my final days.
That I said what dying people do

Trump being there would be an insult

That I said what dying people do

Trump being there would be an insult
I could careless who will be at my funeral. Because I will be dead. Lol

Is Hillary honest? Is Maxine Waters beautiful? Is Nat9000 intelligent?

WHAT???? ......It took 22 posts for a Trump ass kisser to bring up Hillary?
These morons are getting a bit lazy.....Hannity will be pissed.

upload_2018-5-15_17-28-33.png

Doesn't the futility of it all wear on you?

Far from it, oh my dear accurate screen namer.....

You've been brainwashed to openly accept incompetence, fraud and ignorance of the Trump oval office......the vast majority of American voters regret the stain that Trump epitomizes with this administration.

Donald J. Trump

Hillary Clinton. You lose again.
Hillary is soooo passé.

Hillary is soooo passé.

Oh, no doubt....BUT, when these Trump acolytes cannot "defend" you know who, the very "best" thing to do is to attack Hillary......Inane, but it makes them feel all tingly inside.

We never had these problems under the Great Obama

Donald J. Trump

And yet Trump keeps getting things done...getting desperate yet, Nat?

The far left narrative that Trump's White House is in tatters gets harder and harder to sustain with each passing month. But then again...what else do you have? The Democratic "agenda"? What is that these days? Hard to run on that "War on Women" nonsense that you trotted out the last two election cycles when dozens of liberal icons have now been revealed to be abusers of women themselves! Run on the economy? Good luck on that! Run on raising taxes? Oh yeah...that's a winner! Run on not creating a secure border? The American people have made it quite clear they WANT border security!

Donald J. Trump

"I hire the best people"

I imagine that after about a month working with Trump or his supporters, you have perfected the art of vomiting in your mouth and taking copious amounts of showers to wash the sleaze off of you that you pick up in the White House.

Donald J. Trump

WTF?

You party of slavery supporters all seem to think Trump should cover up leaks.

Forum List

Back