Paranoia much, Mr. Trump???

We never had these problems under the Great Obama
And trumps problems with Muellers 16 expert prosecutors working on his bs, have just started
Doesn't the futility of it all wear down on the snowflake squad at all.

Anyway, speaking of paranoia, I'd like to bring up Hillary.

Well of course you would, it is all you got.
Well, there is the White House, SCOTUS, the Senate and House, 30 or so state governors and legislatures . The Beast is just the icing on the cake. Besides, it's fun to bring her up as she is the epitome of all that is liberal, corrupt, Democrat and failure.

And Rump is not corrupt?:113::abgg2q.jpg::disagree::laughing0301::party::wtf:

Since he's been President? NO.
Before, I don't know and don't care.

We never had these problems under the Great Obama
And trumps problems with Muellers 16 expert prosecutors working on his bs, have just started

Well, there is the White House, SCOTUS, the Senate and House, 30 or so state governors and legislatures . The Beast is just the icing on the cake. Besides, it's fun to bring her up as she is the epitome of all that is liberal, corrupt, Democrat and failure.
The shame of it all Meat was you and your dumbass friends believed all the crap thrown at you by your repub idiots about how bad Hillary is I doubt one iota was true
I feel your pain...and hers. But come on now, she was and still is a total bitch. I guess with you it's a kinda "sisterhood".

The shame of it all Meat was you and your dumbass friends believed all the crap thrown at you by your repub idiots about how bad Hillary is I doubt one iota was true
I feel your pain...and hers. But come on now, she was and still is a total bitch. I guess with you it's a kinda "sisterhood".

She may well be but you and the other Rumpbots are Rump's bitches. Feels good to you doesn't it!

Of course you do not care, you are Rump's bitch!

Do you have a shred of evidence that Trump is corrupt?

His whole business life. Trump University, Trump Foundation it is lengthy.

"The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible. "

LOL, unlike say..... childish, rant filled tweets bitching about how those meanies in the media aren't being "fair" to him.

Will the Secretary of Cheese & Crackers PLEASE do something about President Donny's Whine ?

"Okay, princess. That's it. The fairy tale is over. Welcome to real life! " -- Lone Star, Spaceballs

You think dropping sanctions against China then getting a 500million loan is on the up and up ? and what about his lies that he didn't know about payments to Stormy ,,,,,,that is already proven a lie

Yeah, Trump U.

She may well be but you and the other Rumpbots are Rump's bitches. Feels good to you doesn't it!
And yet we're not the ones whining like bitches.

Read this Trumpian tweet, and you too may begin to doubt if the Trump cult membership should stop drinking that kool-aid.......Trump is increasingly becoming paranoid.....
See if in the symptoms found in most paranoid people, you can discern any of Trump's own personality disorders.
  • believing that others have hidden motives or are out to harm them.
  • doubting the loyalty of others.
  • being hypersensitive to criticism.
  • becoming detached or socially isolated.
  • being argumentative and defensive.

Donald J. Trump

The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible. With that being said, leakers are traitors and cowards, and we will find out who they are!
2:46 PM - May 14, 2018

NOTE that Trump is NOT denying what the leaks stated, BUT that the"leakers" are traitors and cowards........LOL

And yet Trump keeps getting things done...getting desperate yet, Nat?

"Getting things done", ah yes. The Trumpster Diver mantra for covering up incompetence at every turn in this idiotic administration. Orange Virus is doing things, but very little is 'getting done'. Anything this administration does is to benefit themselves, nothing more. Claiming credit is their only lifeline to remain relevant.

Glad your satisfied, though. I think it's been a shit show from day one.

You are kidding right? You little bitches are on here daily whining and crying about how Lil Donnie is SOOOOOOOO mistreated by anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with your lil ghoul. It is a daily cryfest for you snowflakes!

Last edited:
has president doofus tweeted "snitches get stitches" yet ?? :uhoh3:

Nope, but they may get prison time.
For fake leaks? Is there a fake prison?

Prove their fake. Oh wait, you can't.
Hey, instead of that fake cartoon in your signature why don't you use a real one like this.....
View attachment 193752

Trump said they were fake.. The so called President called them "so called leaks". Doesn't that intimate illegitimacy?

Words don't mean anything anymore since The Orange Virus, I'm afraid.

You are kidding right? You little hitches are on here daily whining and crying about how Lil Donnie is SOOOOOOOO mistreated by anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with your lil ghoul. It is a daily cryfest for you snowflakes!
CNN is a safe space, or I can also recommend MSNBC. There you can retreat to a fantasy world where Trump's collusion and corruption abound. These are places run and hosted by snowflakes for snowflakes.

This is no place for someone of your extreme sensitivity and vulnerability. Go and find peace.

You're precisely what's wrong with the rampant partisan hackery in this country. Your President takes a shit on the floor on the daily (having a history of being a habitual floor shitter) but since you're not responsible for cleanup, you don't care. Thanks for your worthless opinion, and have a nice day.

You are kidding right? You little hitches are on here daily whining and crying about how Lil Donnie is SOOOOOOOO mistreated by anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with your lil ghoul. It is a daily cryfest for you snowflakes!
CNN is a safe space, or I can also recommend MSNBC. There you can retreat to a fantasy world where Trump's collusion and corruption abound. These are places run and hosted by snowflakes for snowflakes.

This is no place for someone of your extreme sensitivity and vulnerability. Go and find peace.

Oh I have, it is showing dupes like you that you are a dupe!

You're precisely what's wrong with the rampant partisan hackery in this country. Your President takes a shit on the floor on the daily (having a history of being a habitual floor shitter) but since you're not responsible for cleanup, you don't care. Thanks for your worthless opinion, and have a nice day.
Alas! Suffer the pitiful snowflake.

Alas! Suffer the pitiful snowflake.

Aww, the truth stings a bit, don't it, snowflake?

You haven't been listening to Trump?? He's squealing like a stuck pig

Forum List

Back