Parent objects to leftist school assignment, gets accused if being neo nazi

From the article:

The district is looking further into this situation and will take appropriate actions.”

Translation: We will do nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The parent will be lucky if the school doesn't pressure social services to take the child away.

what would a novasteve thread be w/o some Katzndogz hyperbole. :dunno:

SERIOUSLY, where do you people get these SOCON links anyway??? Tell me that, THEN, I MIGHT answer your zany OP.

Last edited:
Notice the libs won't address the topic, theyu just attack the people posting about the topic

From the article:

The district is looking further into this situation and will take appropriate actions.”

Translation: We will do nothing.

they won't. the teacher in question is a union head.

but at least they are getting opposed exactly by the manners they created :D

I would think that an assignment about the Shut Down would be the best example to use in teaching: it's immediate, it's significant, it directly affects the public, the entire nation. To suggest, as the parent did, that another example should be used shows the parent knows little about teaching. The article being biased is the only question I'd have, and we only have the parent's opinion about that. The actions of the teacher are questionable, but, imo, don't warrant firing. If teachers were fired everytime a parent felt one should be, there would, literally, be no teachers, or very few. If parents could so easily get a teacher fired, they would be so intimidated and fearful about their jobs, they would be almost useless as teachers. It seems to me, the right wing, who are always shouting so much for their own rights and are so against what they see as totalitarian measures by the powers that be, these people are the first to want to turn society into a totalitarian dictatorship, as long as it is dictating what they want. Intimidation and fear tactics, demanding teachers' jobs every time you don't like what they do, this is one of the foundations of a brutal, totalitarian dictatorship.

Notice the libs won't address the topic, theyu just attack the people posting about the topic

It's what they do. Why argue the point at hand when it's simpler to launch an ad hominem.

Clearly, you're a racist...:eusa_whistle:

Esmeralda what about the union goon accusing him of being a neo nazi?

90% white

hates minorities

KKK says all of their positions have been adopted

drives away anyone who isn't "pure"

runs on idelogy

yep, sounds very, very Neo Nazi.

I would think that an assignment about the Shut Down would be the best example to use in teaching: it's immediate, it's significant, it directly affects the public, the entire nation. To suggest, as the parent did, that another example should be used shows the parent knows little about teaching. The article being biased is the only question I'd have, and we only have the parent's opinion about that. The actions of the teacher are questionable, but, imo, don't warrant firing. If teachers were fired everytime a parent felt one should be, there would, literally, be no teachers, or very few. If parents could so easily get a teacher fired, they would be so intimidated and fearful about their jobs, they would be almost useless as teachers. It seems to me, the right wing, who are always shouting so much for their own rights and are so against what they see as totalitarian measures by the powers that be, these people are the first to want to turn society into a totalitarian dictatorship, as long as it is dictating what they want. Intimidation and fear tactics, demanding teachers' jobs every time you don't like what they do, this is one of the foundations of a brutal, totalitarian dictatorship.

except the teacher is not supposed to indoctrinate. and if the claim would be to teach non-fictional reading skills ( which was the assignment) there are tons of neutral articles or one can assign 2 articles to read - with opposing views - now THAT would teach.

but teaching was not the goal of this goon, indoctrination was.

I wonder what the RW would do if they REALLY had their way....teachers not protected from petulant parents, school choice, vouchers, etc. I say we try it in one state for 12 years (a full cycle from 1-12th grade).....how about Texas?

Esmeralda what about the union goon accusing him of being a neo nazi?

I referred to that. That is the whole question. That you or others or the parent thinks the assignment is inappropriate or biased is not an issue, imo. Certainly not 'the' issue. A parent can question it, talk to the teacher about it, take it to the administration, but if parents are going to micro-manage what teachers do, they will simply hamper education instead of promoting it.

When I said there was something questionable about the teacher's behavior, I was referring to her suggestion he was a neo-nazi. Where was this done? As I read the article, it was a personal comment between the teacher and another person, so I wouldn't think that is something to fire or even reprimand the teacher about. If this teacher made a public accusation about the parent being a Neo-Nazi, then that is something the teacher should be reprimanded about, but it is not something to fire a teacher over, not one incident.

Note to teachers accused of leftist bias:

Calling your accuser a "neo-Nazi" pretty much confirms that you are indeed leftist biased.

Forum List

Back