Parents Bill of Rights, Wins Zero Support From Dems

Equal time makes sense if there's an equal distribution. How many kids will be celebrating Ramadan in some white southern town? Lol

To only do one religion is to give that religion the endorsement of the Government, that is not allowed

Tax free foundations are not protected by the first Amendment, Religion is.

Being protected by the 1st does not give tax free status. In fact in the case of Christianity, the Bible commands to give to government what is due.

Churches do themselves a disservice by taking the tax free status as it limits what they can say in the church.

It passed anyway and exposed the Democrats

'Parents Bill of Rights' wins zero votes from Dems who attack it as ‘fascism,’ ‘extreme’ attack on schools

I thought schools were a local government thing?

Parents do not need Congress butting in to protect their children.

But it is good of you all to totally quit pretending to be for smaller government and state rights.
Ummm, the schools have the democrat run teachers union....sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.
Get the feds out of the schools? You first

Schools already struggle to teach the essentials to kids. More bullshit that distracts from important learning is a no from me dawg. Teach these kids to read.

Then don't do the prayer at the start of the day. Problem solved! Focus on what a school should focus on

Parents protecting their children from liberal run schools.
Shame on them for getting in the way of the indoctrination process.
No. Parents getting ginned up by right wing media and politicians into phantom "indoctrination" processes.

Never been to a school board meeting, have you? I'd have little patience for parents who are just ginned up.

Ummm, the schools have the democrat run teachers union....sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.
Get the feds out of the schools? You first

I did not put them there, but there is no getting them out since both sides love the Fed Govt being involved in every little fucking thing.

Forum List

Back