🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paris climate agreement: Wall Street & FTSE stocks hit RECORD high after Trump drops deal

All you have to do is - prove it? Now, how hard is that?

We already did ..
Ah, no. But provide it for all to see (or wet your panties as usual).

Is this your game posting and then denying?

You are the biggest idiot on this board.

You had your chance to back up your words (and couldn't) fool.

I won't even bother and waste my time to search and copy and paste.. Everyone knows here ..
Yep, you can't back up (anything) you say.

18767688_1678829358809002_3370982686230742419_n.jpg
so what about the accord would lower emmissions in the next decade?

We already did ..

I won't even bother and waste my time to search and copy and paste.. Everyone knows here ..

You want to come on here and trash America.. Bitch I will make you cry..

Yup..

The president faced a backlash after confirming that he would reverse his Barack Obama's decision to join the pact to cut emissions.

But stock markets appeared to brush off the news.

The S&P yesterday hit a fresh record highs, while the Dow Jones surged by 0.65 per cent.

Today Britain's FTSE 100 followed the lead to reach to new top levels of 7,598.

US stock markets were helped by a fresh round of positive economic data, with the latest jobs numbers coming in far higher than expected.

Stock market jirations cannot be a high five for the President. You buy on the rumor and sell on the news. What goes up comes down, and people get back to price/earnings ratio's and stop looking at Washington D.C. Furthermore the economy was improving under Obama--and I am not going to give Trump credit for creating any new jobs--because he hasn't. Our economy is cyclical--and it goes through it's slow times to come back to good times. That's the way it works. If the Federal Reserve raises interest rates, look out below.

Energy corporations did not want Trump to back out of the Paris climate accord. When American stock markets figure out this is a job killer, not a job producer we will see stocks fall. China will now take over innovation into green energy and this will leave the United States in the dust.. This was a 190 nation voluntary agreement and Trump has thrown us into the only 2 countries that didn't sign onto it, Nicaragua and Syria.
Energy Companies Urge Trump To Remain In Paris Climate Agreement
Exxon and Conoco Reiterate Support for Paris Climate Deal

Energy companies in the U.S. realised that oil and coal weren't going to last forever and started retrofiting for cleaner energy in natural gas, wind and solar--and Trump just screwed them over. We're not all coal miners in this country.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

This is because the broader market knows that this deal was nothing more than an excuse to transfer wealth from free markets based on capitalist principles, innovation and competition, to lesser systems that want hand outs for the rest of the world to get drunk on.

Furthermore, it illustrates that Trump has his eye on the bottom line AND jobs. He's no fool, losing 3 million or more good paying jobs isn't easily replaced. I think it also signals to the Democrats that their efforts to grapple the government back from the GOP isn't going to be so easy as this president will continue to look after the average workers, and Americans won't forget this come election time. I still await any argument on CNN or MSNBC about how this deal helps cool the world, and why the terms in this "deal" make sense for Americans to get behind.

Finally. There's been little mention of the law he passed that supports those harmed in the line of duty, both police and soldiers. He is keeping his word, that those worth protecting and who protect others will not be forgotten.

Would love it if you were right.

I don't think he has the intellectual bandwidth to comprehend the significance of world treaties in general. If the Bill of Rights was approved under Obama, he'd be working to get rid of them. He's really just that inept.

You just proved it...

You're upset that Trump is bringing us back before Obama and you despise it..

Bringing us back? We were gone?
The fact of the matter is that the current economic climate is a result of the Obama Presidency (as much as any President can effect it).

As for Paris...I think it was a bad deal for the average American.

What it costs us down the line is arguable but it will be hard for us to ever tell a nation not to act only in their best interest forsaking regional stability or climate issues.

Maybe if you breath on him...other than that, you'll make us all laugh at the "tough guy" schtick.

This is because the broader market knows that this deal was nothing more than an excuse to transfer wealth from free markets based on capitalist principles, innovation and competition, to lesser systems that want hand outs for the rest of the world to get drunk on.

Furthermore, it illustrates that Trump has his eye on the bottom line AND jobs. He's no fool, losing 3 million or more good paying jobs isn't easily replaced. I think it also signals to the Democrats that their efforts to grapple the government back from the GOP isn't going to be so easy as this president will continue to look after the average workers, and Americans won't forget this come election time. I still await any argument on CNN or MSNBC about how this deal helps cool the world, and why the terms in this "deal" make sense for Americans to get behind.

Finally. There's been little mention of the law he passed that supports those harmed in the line of duty, both police and soldiers. He is keeping his word, that those worth protecting and who protect others will not be forgotten.

Would love it if you were right.

I don't think he has the intellectual bandwidth to comprehend the significance of world treaties in general. If the Bill of Rights was approved under Obama, he'd be working to get rid of them. He's really just that inept.

You just proved it...

You're upset that Trump is bringing us back before Obama and you despise it..

Bringing us back? We were gone?
The fact of the matter is that the current economic climate is a result of the Obama Presidency (as much as any President can effect it).

As for Paris...I think it was a bad deal for the average American.

What it costs us down the line is arguable but it will be hard for us to ever tell a nation not to act only in their best interest forsaking regional stability or climate issues.

confused.jpg

Maybe if you breath on him...other than that, you'll make us all laugh at the "tough guy" schtick.

Zzzzzzzzzz I can shut you up as fast as I did him..

You have thin skin like him

Trump keeps harping on saving the coal worker's jobs.
There are less than 50,000 coal workers in the US, less than the number of employees at Whole Foods.

I guess lucky for you that you don't live in an area where coal mining is the main source of employment.

But who gives a shit about coal miners? After all, coal only accounts for over 30% of our electricity generation! Only greater source is natural gas. So, without our coal miners, we would be importing the coal from china, paying more for electricity and putting our own people out of work. What the hell was Trump ever thinking of???

Trump does--LOL. But he sure as hell doesn't give a shit about anyone else. Even Energy companies who have been retrofitting for natural gas, wind and solar are really pissed. Trump screwed them over to protect coal miners.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/66/ae/ef/66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Now China will take over the green energy market. Trump is the biggest DUMBASS ever.

The S&P yesterday hit a fresh record highs, while the Dow Jones surged by 0.65 per cent.

Context, as always, is everything.
  • One penny more than ever before is sufficient to constitute a record high.
  • Merely indicating that the Dow hit a record high is like a traffic reporter saying there is a really traffic jam without saying where.

Largest point gains and losses

13.png

Largest percentage gains and losses (BTW, from March 2009 to January 2017, the Dow grew 210%)

22.png
Yeah that happens all the time. The stock market has turned into buy on the rumor sell on the news. When the news comes out it's usually pretty ugly.

I have been hitting this point over and over. I want someone to explain how the Paris Accord is a good deal for the US, particularly for middle class Americans. Righty tried, but ended up spewing nonsense. No one is willing to explain, in their own words, why it was good for America. Leftists do as they are told, regurgitate the same BS and refuse to answer a simple question.

Yup..

The president faced a backlash after confirming that he would reverse his Barack Obama's decision to join the pact to cut emissions.

US stock markets were helped by a fresh round of positive economic data, with the latest jobs numbers coming in far higher than expected.
Those who put profits above human lives are happy? Shocked, I'm simply shocked.

The highest levels of CO2 on this planet was during the Jurassic period--when humans didn't exist. And high levels of CO2 is toxic to the human race.
Dinosaur Era Had 5 Times Today's CO2
Toxicity of Carbon Dioxide CO

This is why it's so important to move to green--renewable energy. Oil and coal aren't going to last forever--but maybe long enough to kill us all.

bcd04c51539705dc7de4fcb1cb4243a9.jpg

Last edited:
It's Win for America and the "America Bad"
Bunch is having a real hard time

Trump keeps harping on saving the coal worker's jobs.
There are less than 50,000 coal workers in the US, less than the number of employees at Whole Foods.

I guess lucky for you that you don't live in an area where coal mining is the main source of employment.

But who gives a shit about coal miners? After all, coal only accounts for over 30% of our electricity generation! Only greater source is natural gas. So, without our coal miners, we would be importing the coal from china, paying more for electricity and putting our own people out of work. What the hell was Trump ever thinking of???

Trump does--LOL. But he sure as hell doesn't give a shit about anyone else. Even Energy companies who have been retrofitting for natural gas, wind and solar are really pissed. Trump screwed them over to protect coal miners.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/66/ae/ef/66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Now China will take over the green energy market. Trump is the biggest DUMBASS ever.

China already did in the solar panel market years ago.

You're just pissed.. Well that Trump destroyed Obama once again..

Yup..

Those who put profits above human lives are happy? Shocked, I'm simply shocked.

The highest levels of CO2 on this planet was during the Jurassic period--when humans didn't exist. And high levels of CO2 is toxic to the human race.
Dinosaur Era Had 5 Times Today's CO2
Toxicity of Carbon Dioxide CO

This is why it's so important to move to green--renewal energy. Oil and coal aren't going to last forever--but maybe long enough to kill us all.

bcd04c51539705dc7de4fcb1cb4243a9.jpg

Trump pissed on Obama's legacy once again and you can't handle it...

Energy companies can retrofit if they want. Nothing is going to stop them. Solar panels will still be made and installed. Any green efficiency that companies wanted to make before the Paris Accord was affected they can still do. The mandated regulations and benchmarks won't be met and we won't be sending that billion dollars a year to the green fund. All good things.

The best thing about running around screaming its the end of the world, we're all gonna DIE is that it won't happen. Once people go about their lives and things are easier for them if the world doesn't end, those people don't want to hear your crap any more.

Energy companies can retrofit if they want. Nothing is going to stop them. Solar panels will still be made and installed. Any green efficiency that companies wanted to make before the Paris Accord was affected they can still do. The mandated regulations and benchmarks won't be met and we won't be sending that billion dollars a year to the green fund. All good things.

The best thing about running around screaming its the end of the world, we're all gonna DIE is that it won't happen. Once people go about their lives and things are easier for them if the world doesn't end, those people don't want to hear your crap any more.

Exactly... These leftys can't handle it.
That Trump told the world to fuck off..

Forum List

Back