Parkland Mom:"When my daughter was brutally shot with an AR-15 gun, I switched to become a Democrat"

I get where the woman is coming from here, but what makes her think that doing such a thing will make the difference that she wants to see when she isn't the only person in this country who can do such a thing? If her mission is to rid this place of every last gun there is, its her and her ilk versus those who like to be well prepared enough in their self defense.

God bless you and her and the other families of shooting victims always!!!

Holly

men who have their RIGHT to WEAPONs of WAR.

Damn right!

one-ball-flail-medieval-war-mace-2349-p[ekm]320x320[ekm].jpg

Trumpanzees and members of the Blood Cult NRA attacked the kids...now they attack the parents.

^^^^^^
Denies there are ANY shootings in Chicago........Can't be.....no Trumpanzees there

PS....
If it's ok to refer to Trump supporters as types of "monkeys", why did you soil your panties when DeSantis said "let's not Monkey around"?

Show of hands......is bodecea a hypocrite?

latest

She's just an hysterical 'woman' who has no reason to think that PARTY politics is related to having a DEAD KID. Just tell her to go home and grieve sliently. Changing her vote went affect anything. It'll just piss off REPUBLICANS on some political board somewhere who think she's just ANOTHER hysterical mother who will not be 'trumped' by men who have their RIGHT to WEAPONs of WAR.

After all, the Constitution doesn't cover kids going to school with an expectation of not being SHOT at coming out of HISTORY or CIVICS Class? I mean who the fuck do the little bastards and their mothers think they are?
Fired more than a few weapons while serving in the Army from small arms all the way up to crew served and never once did I come across an AR-15. Maybe you people would make valid points if you knew what the fuck you were talking about.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama, the progressives gave us Trump… Anything was going to be better than the alternative… And the last eight years from the shit stain that is Obama

ya, thanx obama for having the nerve to be black & all uppity... how dare he refuse to stay in his place & force all the racists out of the dark crevices that they hid in, like the cockroaches they are & were been given permission by the country's top racist & his birther movement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back