🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Party Bosses and Democratic Machine to Deliver Michigan for Biden

Michigan is up for grabs....should help make this election really fun to watch.

Bye-Don will win Michigan in the up coming primary and in November as well.

Biden is awful. If he beats Bernie in Michigan, it is proof Americans are easily swayed by the lying criminal establishment.

Democratic Party will nominate the criminal Biden because they are willing to do whatever it takes, along with liberal media propaganda, to prevent DJT from being re-elected But the working class people will stand with OUR President.

No matter how many times you say Jill Stein is Russian, Joe Biden will still have dementia.

Caitlin Johnstone

LMFAO

Democratic Party will nominate the criminal Biden because they are willing to do whatever it takes, along with liberal media propaganda, to prevent DJT from being re-elected But the working class people will stand with OUR President.

That's pretty funny considering Rump couldn't win even half the vote in Michigan in the general.
Or in Pennsylvania, or in Wisconsin.

That's pretty funny considering Rump couldn't win even half the vote in Michigan in the general.

Do they think we actually care what they think?

Nape. I think they's talking to themselves. It's what the dishonest do to assuage their insecurities.

Michigan is up for grabs....should help make this election really fun to watch.
Nope. Democratic machine will deliver for Biden. Why I left the Democratic Party and support our President. He took on the machine in Republican Party and beat their asses. I got tired of Democratic lip service to the issues of working people and not doing a fucking thing once they went back to Washington D.C., lying sonsabitches like Bill Clinton and Joe Biden.

Last edited:

Nape. I think they's talking to themselves. It's what the dishonest do to assuage their insecurities.
Didn't Trump win Michigan , Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin? Was he supposed to? Yep, he will win them again. Biden too busy sucking black ass.

Didn't Trump win Michigan , Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin? Was he supposed to? Yep, he will win them again. Biden too busy sucking black ass.

Your posterior obsession is amusing but nobody won a majority in Michigan Pennsylvania OR Wisconsin. Check the numbers.
Nobody won my state either, nor did anyone win Florida. Those are all signs of weakness. For that matter Rump couldn't even win frickin' Utah with an R after his name. That's weak. And when I say "weak" I mean "vulnerable".

Wait till those Black folks find out what old Joe did to Corn Pop. Joe hates Blacks. Obama knows it. That's why he won't support him.

The DNC hand picked Biden over two years ago. Bernie people might not like it but the fix was in against him.
Biden takes big lead over Sanders in Michigan: poll

The truly amazing thing- Liberals/Democrats whined like live pigs on a spit when Hellary lost the election.They called it illegitimate because she won the popular vote, but somehow they are ok employing a similar system to pick a nominee. Why don’t democrats move to a popular vote to select their candidate? Because the DNC can’t let the hordes of unwashed have a voice in the process. They are the most hypocritical people on earth.

Your posterior obsession is amusing but nobody won a majority in Michigan Pennsylvania OR Wisconsin. Check the numbers.
Nobody won my state either, nor did anyone win Florida. Those are all signs of weakness. For that matter Rump couldn't even win frickin' Utah with an R after his name. That's weak. And when I say "weak" I mean "vulnerable".

All these numbers and statistics and Trump is still your president and he appointed 2 and probably another 2 scotus. Pretty funny huh?

Don't blame the DNC, it's those darn mole people that'll push Biden to the top.

upload_2020-3-9_17-5-25.png

The DNC hand picked Biden over two years ago. Bernie people might not like it but the fix was in against him.
Biden takes big lead over Sanders in Michigan: poll

The truly amazing thing- Liberals/Democrats whined like live pigs on a spit when Hellary lost the election.They called it illegitimate because she won the popular vote, but somehow they are ok employing a similar system to pick a nominee. Why don’t democrats move to a popular vote to select their candidate? Because the DNC can’t let the hordes of unwashed have a voice in the process. They are the most hypocritical people on earth.

Actually almost all the states that have run primaries --- I think the sole exception is Maine --- let any voter vote in the primaries. I did it. Most primaries are "open". You don't need no steenking party affiliation.

Now the RNC on the other hand has been cancelling primaries altogether. They have more challengers at this point than the Democrats have, but the people won't get to vote at all in Kansas, South Carolina, Hawaii, couple of others. Same open primaries but you can't vote if they cancel the election. Aren't cancelled elections wonderful? Member when we cancelled the election in a place called Vietnam, because if we let it happen Ho would have won?

There is nothing "fixed" about this primary. Bernie only appeals to a minority percentage of the primary voters, but his supporters are fervent and noisy. Biden will clean his clock.

In politics, the losers always try to come up with some nefarious cause for the loss - it COULDN'T possibly be that the voters spoke their minds and rejected their candidate. Hell, there are people on this very board who still think HRC won the last presidential election.

Forum List

Back