Party of Trump

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
RNC was a blast. The party is the party of Trump. Whether you like it or don’t like it. Learn to love it.

He even got Hulk Hogan. And Dana White said he was the toughest person he knows.

All those who jumped off the train, step back on. I never left.

Anyone still doing the “Blue no matter who”. Well you’re a loser.

RNC was a blast. The party is the party of Trump. Whether you like it or don’t like it. Learn to love it.

He even got Hulk Hogan. And Dana White said he was the toughest person he knows.

1721422470012.png

images

they shirley do, zogster!!!

He even got Hulk Hogan.

racist.

Dana White said he was the toughest person he knows.

didn't he get caught slapping his wife?

bye bye zoggy... bye bye.

20xat5.gif

d20442400cb3ae8d476da7f76e7cd0bc.jpg

ne'eh.

:p

It's funny that before the debate, and even after the debate, many on the left were talking about Trump being about the same age as Biden and Trump this and Trump that with dementia, etc. Most all of that disappeared after the shooting.

The worship you exhibit for a game show host is pathetic. “The party of Trump” is a rally cry for insecure men who need a fat retard to tell them they are special. You are not special. You are special ed.

Forum List

Back