Passion of the Christ: Most Beautiful Love Story of all time

What did YOU think of the Passion of the Christ?

• Amazing movie, loved it

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Did not understand it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mel should have won an emmy, Hollywood stinks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Waiting for the next Gibson movie like it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
As always, I wonder...why do people feel compelled to attack Christians? You don't believe, fine. Why do you feel such personal hatred because Jen started a thread on a movie about Christ?

Okay, religion aside, I hated the movie because I honestly think Mel is a horrible actor anyway ... he just plain sucks, melodrama is not realistic to me.

I was surprised that I didn't even notice it was subtitled after a few minutes into the movie

Movie made by a guy who afterwards abandoned his wife and children for a russian whore. I guess the script had a huge effect on Mel.

Movie made by a guy who afterwards abandoned his wife and children for a russian whore. I guess the script had a huge effect on Mel.

Yeah, in addition to ridding the world of Christians, we should ban movies by all imperfect people. Or at least, those judged to be so by noted moralist "Lawman".

:cuckoo:

As always, I wonder...why do people feel compelled to attack Christians? You don't believe, fine. Why do you feel such personal hatred because Jen started a thread on a movie about Christ?

It's not the more normal Christians that get attacked...

It's the walking, talking fruit loops..(who'da thought an artificially fruity, nutritionally useless preservative laden ring doused in sickeningly sweet frosting would've developed vocal cords) Oddly enough, unless I'm mistaken, it seems to be mostly the threads with YOUR participation that get attacked (other than the obviously trolling ones put forth by bAssMaster) - tho, I think JenT is going to give you a run for your money if you're not careful.

Most Christians are not Jesus freaks. Probably you don't know that since you're barely in touch with reality yourself.

Yeah, that's it.

I get attacked because I have a following of anti-Christian trolls. People who can't stand a Christian who doesn't lay down and play dead every time they, say, tell them to die.

Define "normal Christian".

Then define "Jesus freak" and we'll talk, you bigoted turds.

Yeah, that's it.

I get attacked because I have a following of anti-Christian trolls. People who can't stand a Christian who doesn't lay down and play dead every time they, say, tell them to die.

Jesus Freak is different to different people. To me it's those who rant and rave all the time about it on the street and pester you even when you try to ignore them, or those who openly preach to you even after you tell them you don't care.

Many I have noticed are just assuming that anyone who stands by their beliefs is a "Jesus Freak" ... they really are no better than the true Jesus Freaks IMO.

Yeah, that's it.

Just watching you two, I'd say you enjoy fighting with JB.

You bitch about people wanting your kind to die out, yet you take comfort in and hope for the eternal suffering and misery of all who disagree with you and hold firmly that everyone, from birth, merely as a result of their own guilt at birth for being born are worthy of such torment

Yet another example of the hypocrisy of Christianity and people like you

You bitch about people wanting your kind to die out, yet you take comfort in and hope for the eternal suffering and misery of all who disagree with you and hold firmly that everyone, from birth, merely as a result of their own guilt at birth for being born are worthy of such torment

That has got to be the strangest comment I've seen yet.

Do you know WHY the "Jesus Freaks" stand there and talk about Jesus even though nobody wants to hear about it?

Why they take on the ridicule, are spit at, have things thrown at them, and yet they continue to do what God calls them to do?

Do you think it's because they take comfort and hope for eternal suffering of those who disagree with them?

No, when people are throwing things at you or following and threatening you or sending you death threats or calling all your relatives with bogis stories trying to find out where you live...when a "Jesus Freak" is faced with those things, that's when they remember that without Christ there is eternal suffering.

And they keep standing.

That has got to be the strangest comment I've seen yet.

Do you know WHY the "Jesus Freaks" stand there and talk about Jesus even though nobody wants to hear about it?

Why they take on the ridicule, are spit at, have things thrown at them, and yet they continue to do what God calls them to do?

Do you think it's because they take comfort and hope for eternal suffering of those who disagree with them?

No, when people are throwing things at you or following and threatening you or sending you death threats or calling all your relatives with bogis stories trying to find out where you live...when a "Jesus Freak" is faced with those things, that's when they remember that without Christ there is eternal suffering.

And they keep standing.
Well, if it isn't JunT d'Arc!!!

...when a "Jesus Freak" is faced with those things, that's when they remember that without Christ there is eternal suffering.

Does that mean that all Buddhists will burn in hell for eternity?

Forum List

Back