Pathetic Obama Claims Credit For Trump Economic Boom

I lived the Obama years, they sucked. Trump made Obama's legacy a bad memory. Now we have success!

We all lived the Obama years and they were not what you say. The success we have now is because of him.
How so, Trump did away with Obama's legacy. Anyway you all predicted doom and gloom. Lol, must suck to be a liberal.

I agree and the Trump economy is doing just fine. Trump did away with a lot of the bullshit Barry put in place. Businesses are doing great now.

Sure must suck to be IM2's stupid ass. LOL

Bullshit like protecting the environment and protecting wildlife habitats. Businesses are running this country now as they get bigger and more powerful.

It never ceases to amaze that the same wags who scream from the rooftops about Big Gummint taking over this, taking over that, then suddenly can't bend over far enough when Corporatia proceeds to do the same thing.
Biden is a great example for big businesses as long as he and his family get their millions in payoffs.

I had to shut off FOX news this morning when they had that lying bitch Donna Brazile on for 20 minuets lying about this being Obama's economy...and there sat good ol Ed Henry shaking in fear of her and allowing her to lie like a dog....how can this be Obama's economy when Trump has reversed every one of Obama's economic policies?....its shameful of Obama to claim after 3.5 years that its his economy....and providing a televised stage to spread the lie is even worse...shame on you FOX news.....

8.2.19.png

Do you see something special about Trump economy in here?
Your pretty picture does nothing to debunk the facts reported posted about how successful Trump's economy is.... LOL!

It does, you are just too fucking stupid to understand that Trump economy according to objective data looks like extension of Obama economy, there is little deviation to speak of.

Last edited:
I had to shut off FOX news this morning when they had that lying bitch Donna Brazile on for 20 minuets lying about this being Obama's economy...and there sat good ol Ed Henry shaking in fear of her and allowing her to lie like a dog....how can this be Obama's economy when Trump has reversed every one of Obama's economic policies?....its shameful of Obama to claim after 3.5 years that its his economy....and providing a televised stage to spread the lie is even worse...shame on you FOX news.....
Brazile and the Democrats have no more credibility after she admitted they screed Bernie by rigging their Primaries in 2016....

Primaries cannot be rigged.

8.2.19.png

Your pretty picture does nothing to debunk the facts reported posted about how successful Trump's economy is.... LOL!

You believe Trump is the only president to have "sustained" GDP growth of 3%, which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You believe Trump is the only president to have "sustained" GDP growth of 3%...

Don't try to speak for me, snowflake - you'll only F* it up - as you did - and hurt yourself.

Here are 10 facts since Trump was elected that prove this is the best overall economy in more than 50 years:

1. Employment: PBS News Hour confirmed that this is the best labor market since 1969 with low unemployment, more jobs and rising wages.
  2. GDP: Trump is the first president to have GDP consistently higher than 3%, President Barack Obama was only the president to fail to achieve one year of 3% GDP growth.
  3. Wages: The Washington Post even surrenders to the fact that Trump is the first president to improve wages in a generation where income is at an all-time high.
  4. Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump’s election.
  5. Gas and Fuel Prices: Gas prices are low in most U.S. states that don't over-tax fuel with local and state taxes. Many states have $2.15 per gallon gasoline right now. Gas prices may fall this summer according to the latest news.
  6. Ethnic Employment Success: The employment success for all ethnicities is at record high. Obama had difficulty creating jobs and many people gave up looking for work.
  7. Manufacturing Jobs: Manufacturing jobs are back in the U.S. for the first time in a generation. Trump created 284,000 manufacturing jobs in 2018. Forbes implied that millions of manufacturing jobs were lost during Obama’s first 2 years in office. Some 1 in 6 were lost between January 2008 and March 2010 and Obama never got those jobs back.
  8. Taxes and Regulatory: Corporate taxes were cut from 35% to 21%. America moved from worst tax system up to one of the most competitive in the world under Trump’s first 2 years in office. Lower tax rates allow U.S. companies to spend more money, buy more assets, pay more employee benefits, buy stock back to put money on Main Street and into state coffers, and even help pay better dividends to seniors who live paycheck to paycheck.
  9. Nasdaq: The Nasdaq stock market value finally exceeded the 1999 prices under Trump. This implies that companies were stagnant for 18 years until Trump took office.
  10. Level the Playing Field: With a mixed bag of tax-code improvements, removal of red tape, new trade agreements, and competitive tariffs, the U.S. economy is more insulated from failure. Even the Federal Reserve is willing to lower rates if other countries harm the U.S. trading environment.

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years

8.2.19.png

I'm living the Trump economy pal....so your fake news graphs from fake news sites are worthless....If this is the Obama economy then why is it still rolling after Trump reversed all of Obama's policies?....Hmmmmmmmmm?

8.2.19.png

It's the "American" economy. Currently in a steady growth period that started under Obama and has continued under Trumpybear. Spectacular in it's longevity.

Pathetic libs....just pathetic to watch you nut bags lie like dogs....a democrat could never create an economy like this one....never....

8.2.19.png

It's the "American" economy. Currently in a steady growth period that started under Obama and has continued under Trumpybear. Spectacular in it's longevity.
Pathetic.....

You believe Trump is the only president to have "sustained" GDP growth of 3%...

Don't try to speak for me, snowflake - you'll only F* it up - as you did - and hurt yourself.

Here are 10 facts since Trump was elected that prove this is the best overall economy in more than 50 years:

1. Employment: PBS News Hour confirmed that this is the best labor market since 1969 with low unemployment, more jobs and rising wages.
  2. GDP: Trump is the first president to have GDP consistently higher than 3%, President Barack Obama was only the president to fail to achieve one year of 3% GDP growth.
  3. Wages: The Washington Post even surrenders to the fact that Trump is the first president to improve wages in a generation where income is at an all-time high.
  4. Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump’s election.
  5. Gas and Fuel Prices: Gas prices are low in most U.S. states that don't over-tax fuel with local and state taxes. Many states have $2.15 per gallon gasoline right now. Gas prices may fall this summer according to the latest news.
  6. Ethnic Employment Success: The employment success for all ethnicities is at record high. Obama had difficulty creating jobs and many people gave up looking for work.
  7. Manufacturing Jobs: Manufacturing jobs are back in the U.S. for the first time in a generation. Trump created 284,000 manufacturing jobs in 2018. Forbes implied that millions of manufacturing jobs were lost during Obama’s first 2 years in office. Some 1 in 6 were lost between January 2008 and March 2010 and Obama never got those jobs back.
  8. Taxes and Regulatory: Corporate taxes were cut from 35% to 21%. America moved from worst tax system up to one of the most competitive in the world under Trump’s first 2 years in office. Lower tax rates allow U.S. companies to spend more money, buy more assets, pay more employee benefits, buy stock back to put money on Main Street and into state coffers, and even help pay better dividends to seniors who live paycheck to paycheck.
  9. Nasdaq: The Nasdaq stock market value finally exceeded the 1999 prices under Trump. This implies that companies were stagnant for 18 years until Trump took office.
  10. Level the Playing Field: With a mixed bag of tax-code improvements, removal of red tape, new trade agreements, and competitive tariffs, the U.S. economy is more insulated from failure. Even the Federal Reserve is willing to lower rates if other countries harm the U.S. trading environment.

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years

Don’t post stupid shit and expect not to be called in it.

GDP growth hasn’t been consistently over 3% for Trump. even if it were, he wouldn’t have been the first president to have done so.

Where’s the 6% that Trump said was right around the corner?

One of the reasons his "recovery" wasn't a total tank job is that pubs stopped his carbon credits nonsense dead in its tracks.

"Under my plan energy costs would necessarily skyrocket"

Had that ^^^ been allowed to happen it would have been an unmitigated economic disaster.

He wasn't allowed to do what he actually wanted and now he wants to act like some economic genius. lol.

but hey they have to try to blunt Trump's economic record somehow or they are well and truly fucked.

8.2.19.png

I'm living the Trump economy pal....so your fake news graphs from fake news sites are worthless....If this is the Obama economy then why is it still rolling after Trump reversed all of Obama's policies?....Hmmmmmmmmm?
The Trump economy is markedly similar to the Obama economy.

Oh look, a revisionist historian. How cute. First slide please.

dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years.png

Ain't no way to rewrite the numbers, Jocko. Numbers are, 'ow you say, quantifiable. They're fixed values. Not open to debate. That's uh, kind of why we call them numbers.

DUH.
The US economy recovered in spite of obamas efforts to slow it down

he was so happy when the BP oil well broke in the Gulf

liberals like our first black president saw that as a chance to kill the oil industry

but it survived and thrived after trump took over

Obama supporters will tell you cash sat on the sidelines because they did not want a Black man in the White House to be successful. Those profit-driven greed machines in search of double digit returns put their racism ahead of their financial objectives. Can you imagine??

In act free world the child who inherited 500 million from daddy then blew it losing up to 1 million dollars per day for an entire year is this financial genius. But there was 7 years of economic growth before trump sat his fat ass in the presidential chair.

In act free world the child who inherited 500 million from daddy then blew it losing up to 1 million dollars per day for an entire year is this financial genius. But there was 7 years of economic growth before trump sat his fat ass in the presidential chair.

During those 7 years,
- What was the unemployment rate? ( when O wasn’t changing the criteria to measure unemployment?)
- What was the Black Unemployment rate?
- What was the Dow?
- What was the business expansion rate? - new businesses, new loans, new locations?

There was “growth” but it was slow, almost flat - in spite of Obama’s intent to fundamentally transform America and necessarily increase energy prices. He also chased away manufacturing jobs and told US to suck it up because not even a magic wand could bring them back. Trump showed him otherwise.

FACT--------------> Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, and Trump all cut taxes, and the economy came to life!

Now, Leftists are going to jump this post because they insist that Clinton RAISED taxes; which he did with one hand on individuals, while with the other hand CUT capital gains taxes! Of course, they don't want to point you at that. And under all these Presidents I mentioned, the economy improved!

Let me say that Obama KNEW how to revive the economic investment which was in the tank, just like the 4 Presidents I mentioned. It was just not how he wanted to "transform" America, and if a bunch of you suffered, to bad, so sad.

Now, I agree with many of you that the national debt and continued deficits need to be addressed quickly. But, if you think spending 30 to 125 TRILLION dollars over 10 years MORE for your craziness is the way to do it, then you need an economic education quickly!

Reagan raised taxes 11 times. Trumps tax cut did not do anything for the economy. We need to be factual about this. Capital gains taxes do not affect many Americans enough to make the claim you did. Reagan left us with record deficits. So did Bush2 who also cut taxes. Cutting taxes does not grow the economy.

Barry Hussein added more debt than any other President.

BS. There was more debt accumulated while Obama was in office but it wasn't because Obama's policies added to it (~1T).

Trump's 1.5T tax-cuts and extra spending ALREADY blew a bigger hole in the budget than Obama's policies.

We are currently running 1T deficit in the middle of what "conservatives" are calling a boom. You know what happens to that deficit when this "boom" goes bust? It becomes 1.5-2T dollar deficit.

So what are the Democrats going to do should they get power? Cut spending? No, tge first thing they will do is take away the tax cuts, hit the Middle Class as they always do, tax base will be reduced, and they will continue to spend and blame Trump.

We all lived the Obama years and they were not what you say. The success we have now is because of him.
How so, Trump did away with Obama's legacy. Anyway you all predicted doom and gloom. Lol, must suck to be a liberal.

I agree and the Trump economy is doing just fine. Trump did away with a lot of the bullshit Barry put in place. Businesses are doing great now.

Sure must suck to be IM2's stupid ass. LOL

Bullshit like protecting the environment and protecting wildlife habitats. Businesses are running this country now as they get bigger and more powerful.

I'd say the environment and wildlife are doing well.

Business provides jobs which provides the money that people live on.

The Govt. runs the country and gets bigger and more powerful every year. That's what you should worry about. Not bambi.

Another clueless idiot. That's you.

You are the clueless idiot.

The fact is that Trump has made it easier for polluters to pollute and destroy the environment as well as destroying wildlife habitats.

Businesses are getting bigger and more powerful. Disney recently acquired the Fox library of films. They are telling independent theater owners that Fox titles will no longer be available. That means that small, independent theater owners will lose 25% of their income while Disney will make more money. These behemoths need to be broken up or regulated.

Bullshit. That's all your stupid ass can post is bullshit.

Business rules the country?? How stupid can you be. Govt rules the country and its getting bigger and bigger every year. That's what you should be afraid of. Not business. Clueless.

Excuse me. I'll just stand over her and LMAO at your clueless post. Dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back