Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

Bullshit. The CIA knew it was terrorists from the get go and that's what they told the administration.

Its was that douche in the white house and his crew that started that crap about the video. He was more worried about his reelection than he was four dead men and an attack in Libya.
Sorry, but you can't get away with telling lies like that anymore. Not after 8 GOP-led investigations. None of which found the lies you are telling to be true.

actually the investigations proved that Hillary and obozo lied to the American people and sent Rice on the Sunday shows as their stooge.

At the same time HRC was telling America and the families of the dead that it was a video, she was telling her daughter and the Egyptian prime minister that it was an act of terror.

then she screeched "what difference at this point does it make" Well, bitch, the difference it makes is that you LIED.
Nothing new with Hitlery's lies.
View attachment 82108
More lies on top of lies. That's all you rightwingnuts have.

Zeifman didn't fire Hillary. He couldn't, he wasn't her boss. The reality to that story is that Nixon resigned and the panel on which Hillary was seated was disbanded because it was no longer needed.
Sure just like the lies about that slitch making off with national antiquities, silverware etc. and then not even returning those irreplaceable items. Instead she was made to pay a paltry amount of cash. I hope she rots in hell and the attorneys strips her and all that are associated with her to the bare bones and her and Bill have to go live back at the old home place in Hope, Arkansas.
Hey, you forgot about all the W's they stole from the keyboards.

You nutters are a riot!

The CIA knew it was terrorists. They were in contact with the CIA at the Annex numbnuts.

Of course you are the idiot who needs an investigation to tell you what to believe.

Carry on numbnuts.
LOLOLOLOL

This has been beyond thoroughly investigated.

None of the 8 GOP-led investigations found the lies you spew.

None.

You prefer to believe that the video was the cause. Just shows what a mindless drone you are.

The CIA was in contact with the Annex. You don't think those at the Annex knew who was attacking them and there was no demonstration.

You are a mindless, clueless fool.

Carry on mindless.
No, I prefer what 8 GOP-led investigations uncovered. I have no doubt you were all Gung-ho while those investigations were on-going. Probably wringing your hands in anticipation. Now that all 8 have found neither Obama nor Hillary loed, you idiotically think you can cast them aside and ignore their findings.

Well, shit... that isn't gonna happen.

Like it or not, you're stuck with what they found. And what they found is that for two weeks, the CIA informed the White House and the State Department that the video the catalyst for the attack.

Deal with it or choke on it. Either way, it's a win-win for me.

Oh like I didn't know they would find Hitlery guilty of nothing? She did nothing criminal. Incompetence isn't criminal. Its just cost the lives of four good men because she and her State Department were grossly incompetent.

Oh and the FBI had no problem telling one and all about how stupid, careless and incompetent she was with her emails.

To bad you can't be thrown in jail for incompetence because she and her entire State Department would be sharing a cell.

Oh and I don't need an investigation to know incompetence when I see it. You apparently do.

You can choke on that dumbasss.
You're fucking insane to think the GOP was covering for Hillary.

Eight times!

logo.gif

Wow are you a riot. You mean you actually thought that a Govt. Investigation was going to find a another Govt. Entity guilty of something??

You can't cure stupid.

Bullshit. The CIA knew it was terrorists from the get go and that's what they told the administration.

Its was that douche in the white house and his crew that started that crap about the video. He was more worried about his reelection than he was four dead men and an attack in Libya.
Sorry, but you can't get away with telling lies like that anymore. Not after 8 GOP-led investigations. None of which found the lies you are telling to be true.

actually the investigations proved that Hillary and obozo lied to the American people and sent Rice on the Sunday shows as their stooge.

At the same time HRC was telling America and the families of the dead that it was a video, she was telling her daughter and the Egyptian prime minister that it was an act of terror.

then she screeched "what difference at this point does it make" Well, bitch, the difference it makes is that you LIED.
Nothing new with Hitlery's lies.
View attachment 82108
More lies on top of lies. That's all you rightwingnuts have.

Zeifman didn't fire Hillary. He couldn't, he wasn't her boss. The reality to that story is that Nixon resigned and the panel on which Hillary was seated was disbanded because it was no longer needed.
Sure just like the lies about that slitch making off with national antiquities, silverware etc. and then not even returning those irreplaceable items. Instead she was made to pay a paltry amount of cash. I hope she rots in hell and the attorneys strips her and all that are associated with her to the bare bones and her and Bill have to go live back at the old home place in Hope, Arkansas.
Sorry a stupid prank on modern devices easily replaceable verses the outright theft of our national historic antiques are not comparable.

LOLOLOLOL

This has been beyond thoroughly investigated.

None of the 8 GOP-led investigations found the lies you spew.

None.

You prefer to believe that the video was the cause. Just shows what a mindless drone you are.

The CIA was in contact with the Annex. You don't think those at the Annex knew who was attacking them and there was no demonstration.

Carry on mindless.
No, I prefer what 8 GOP-led investigations uncovered. I have no doubt you were all Gung-ho while those investigations were on-going. Probably wringing your hands in anticipation. Now that all 8 have found neither Obama nor Hillary loed, you idiotically think you can cast them aside and ignore their findings.

Like it or not, you're stuck with what they found. And what they found is that for two weeks, the CIA informed the White House and the State Department that the video the catalyst for the attack.

Oh like I didn't know they would find Hitlery guilty of nothing? She did nothing criminal. Incompetence isn't criminal. Its just cost the lives of four good men because she and her State Department were grossly incompetent.

Oh and the FBI had no problem telling one and all about how stupid, careless and incompetent she was with her emails.

To bad you can't be thrown in jail for incompetence because she and her entire State Department would be sharing a cell.

Oh and I don't need an investigation to know incompetence when I see it. You apparently do.

Eight times!

logo.gif

Oh and nice to see that you think a Govt. Investigation was going to find a another Govt. Entity guilty of anything.

You can't cure stupid.
You're beyond help.

Riddle me this, rightard....

If the first GOP-led investigation was not going to find Hillary guilty if anything, why did they start a second investigation when the first one concluded Hillary did not lie? And then another investigation after that one? And then another investigation after that one? And then another investigation after that one? And again and again and again....

Why didn't they stop after the first investigation?

Carry on mindless.

Eight times!

logo.gif

Oh and nice to see that you think a Govt. Investigation was going to find a another Govt. Entity guilty of anything.

You can't cure stupid.
You're beyond help.

If the first GOP-led investigation was not going to find Hillary guilty if anything, why did they start a second investigation when the first one concluded Hillary did not lie? And then another investigation after that one? And then another investigation after that one? And then another investigation after that one? And again and again and again....

That's easy. The more you investigate the better you look even though you know you won't find anyone guilty of anything.

Oh and Hitlery and her State Department did nothing criminal but they were grossly incompetent and that's what got those four men killed. Gross Incompetence. You can't be jailed for that dumbass.

Glad you think she was wrong because I sure don't.

The incompetence of Hitlery and her State Department were the cause of the death of her son. Then Hitlery lied her ass off about the whole thing.

??? And I guess next you will try to to argue that 1+1 does not equal 2?

She said that Hillary is personally responsible for the death of her son and should be in jail.
You said Hillary obviously did nothing criminal.

The two are mutually exclusive statements if you don't get that. One of them is wrong - have a pick.

The incompetence of Hitlery and her State Department were the cause of the death of her son. Then Hitlery lied her ass off about the whole thing.

She said that Hillary is personally responsible for the death of her son and should be in jail.

The two are mutually exclusive statements if you don't get that.

Hey. That's the way she feels about it and in a way she's right. If State had pulled our people out like the Brits and the Red Cross there would have been no Benghazi and those four men wouldn't have died.

Can't fault her for the way she feels. Its her son who is dead along with three other good men.

Carry on mindless.

Eight times!

logo.gif

You can't cure stupid.
You're beyond help.

Look she is a liar. Its already well documented and investigators vested in her and Billy boys schemes let her off the hook. They both have been a drain on the country and the people of the country long enough. She's out.

Hey. That's the way she feels about it and in a way she's right. If State had pulled our people out like the Brits and the Red Cross there would have been no Benghazi and those four men wouldn't have died.

Can't fault her for the way she feels. Its her son who is dead, not Hitlery's daughter.

1+1 does not SORTA equal to 2.

Quit the weaseling around and just admit the obvious like an honest person.

She's not right, Hillary did nothing criminal.

Can't fault her for the way she feels. Its her son who is dead, not Hitlery's daughter.

I am being honest. You just don't want to see it.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.

She's not right, Hillary did nothing criminal. It's not a matter of someone's opinion it is a matter of FACT and what I'm asking you is to admit as much.

Too much to ask? Too much to ask even after you yourself have ALREADY said that Clinton did nothing criminal. REALLY?

Eight times!

logo.gif

You can't cure stupid.
You're beyond help.

That's easy. The more you investigate the better you look even though you know you won't find anyone guilty of anything.

Oh and Hitlery and her State Department did nothing criminal but they were grossly incompetent and that's what got those four men killed. Gross Incompetence. You can't be jailed for that dumbass.
That doesn't even make sense.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No wonder everyone thinks you're retarded.

You have to be retarded to think the GOP was protecting Hillary. :cuckoo:

Eight times!

logo.gif

You can't cure stupid.
You're beyond help.

Look she is a liar. Its already well documented and investigators vested in her and Billy boys schemes let her off the hook. They both have been a drain on the country and the people of the country long enough. She's out.
Oh, and don't forget Kathleen Wiley's cat. She had that feline "Vince Fostered."

You can't cure stupid.
Charles Manson was being honest too. Doesn't mean either one of you are anything less than certifiably insane.

You can't cure stupid.

She's not right, Hillary did nothing criminal. It's not a matter of someone's opinion it is a matter of FACT and what I'm asking you is to admit as much.

Too much to ask? Too much to ask even after you yourself have ALREADY said that Clinton did nothing criminal. REALLY?

Of course she did nothing criminal.

Incompetent?? You bet your ass.

They had months of warnings and the anniversary of 9-11 on the way. The Brits and the Red Cross got those same warnings and took them seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

If State had done that there would have been no Benghazi. Instead they did nothing. That nothing cost the lives of those four men.

Didn't get the opportunity. However, I wouldn't have lied like that bitch did.

If you were an investigator or committee member, why lie?
You're supposed to uncover lies.

As to a "piece" from Hillary? I didn't know she dealt guns. Amazing..does she Do background checks?

Not a Hillary fan however when the alternative is Donald fucking Duck Trump, what choice does a man have? Not vote? Nah. I'll vote.

Eight times!

logo.gif

You can't cure stupid.
You're beyond help.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Of course it makes no sense to you because you are a biased hack. The only thing you want to tell us is how great Hitlery is even if she's incompetent as hell.

Speaking of retarded?? Well there ya go. You fit that to a tee.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.

Of course she did nothing criminal.

Incompetent? You bet your ass. Her and her State Departments gross incompetence are the reason those four men are dead.

Eight times!

logo.gif

You can't cure stupid.
You're beyond help.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Of course it makes no sense to you because you are a biased hack. The only thing you want to tell us is how great Hitlery is even if she's incompetent as hell.

Speaking of retarded?? Well there ya go. You fit that to a tee.

You can't cure stupid.
Spits the rightard who thinks Republicans held eight separate investigations to clear Hillary. :cuckoo:

Because that's what Republicans do -- protect Hillary.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back