Patriot Front members arrested at Pride Event in Idaho

Looks like bystander saw them gathering and called it in.

This is why we need the Second Amendment, so that innocents can protect themselves from bad people like this.
And Democrats like this

Attachments

• mp212.jpg
    mp212.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 11
Are you sad you didn't get to join the arrestees?
Are you a fucking moron? The right to assemble was denied these American citizens based on nothing more than speculation, all to keep these people from protesting something they did not support. Do idiots like you not understand the basis of Constitutional rights? Our rights, and the free exercise of them is determined by how our authorities treat the least desirable groups.

If it is a "well known fact" you would have NO trouble providing a link. Asking for evidence to back up your claim is not trolling, it's just good solid debate.

Between your paranoia that the FBI is out to get you and you thinking asking for facts to back up a claim is "trolling" tells a LOT about your "issues". :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

I could. But I won't. You are just an troll.

The fact remains.

The FBI has been politicized and is not trustworthy. Considering that is just the opposite of being stupid.

I could. But I won't. You are just an troll.

The fact remains.

The FBI has been politicized and is not trustworthy. Considering that is just the opposite of being stupid.
Anyone who asks you to back up your loony assertions is a "troll" to you. Beats actually talking facts, doesn't it? Keep up with your little fantasy world where facts are what you make up on the moment and the FBI is after you. :heehee:

Anyone who asks you to back up your loony assertions is a "troll" to you. Beats actually talking facts, doesn't it? Keep up with your little fantasy world where facts are what you make up on the moment and the FBI is after you. :heehee:

Nope. But you are.

My position remains the same. If they were really planning to riot and attack, then fine, arrest them.

But, I am rightfully skeptical.

Forum List

Back