Paul Krugman, a once tough Obama critic, says that Obama is one of the greatest presidents

The Left is really THAT stupid and gullible! It's amazing!
And yet you can't come up with an actual explanation why he is wrong.

Politics of division,Obama wins hands down,a shinning example of great leadership,Obama care is still going to be a divisive issue,far from over. Piss poor foreign policy,he is in way over his head. Slow as a snail recovery,more people on food stamps then ever.

Ya he hit it right out of the park!!

Paul Krugman Obama a Consequential President Watch the video - Yahoo News

His only major criticism in the video was national security under Obama.

Anything that comes out of Krugman's mouth is worth about as much as the value you and society received from your education.
Good lord dude. That guy is at least 5x smarter than you'll ever be.

I'll take that challenge. Degree in Economics, lol.

The Left is really THAT stupid and gullible! It's amazing!
And yet you can't come up with an actual explanation why he is wrong.

Politics of division,Obama wins hands down,a shinning example of great leadership,Obama care is still going to be a divisive issue,far from over. Piss poor foreign policy,he is in way over his head. Slow as a snail recovery,more people on food stamps then ever.

Ya he hit it right out of the park!!
1) If you can't put any blame on republicans for the political division then you are willfully immature.
2) ObamaCare is working whether you like it or not.
3) How is in over his head? Be specific.
4) The economy lost 8 million jobs. The recovery has been a couple of 100k job s a month. How could it possibly go faster than that? We have already regained all the jobs lost anyway. Wake up.

Anything that comes out of Krugman's mouth is worth about as much as the value you and society received from your education.

You're saying you have a degree in economics? What kind of degree exactly?

No, making fun of his degree. I have a Masters in Chemical Engineering. Looking at his Bio, he went to MIT for graduate work, but I never figured MIT did something a soft science-y as that.

Well... then the Krug is picking a bad time to start rolling out this hogwash, because the vast majority of Americans aren't buying it. The kenyan's approval rating is sinking like the Titanic. His own party is avoiding him like the plague because he's toxic. His presidency is an epic failure of historic anti American policies and law breaking, and more people are seeing it every day. Krug needs his fucking head examined.

No, making fun of his degree. I have a Masters in Chemical Engineering. Looking at his Bio, he went to MIT for graduate work, but I never figured MIT did something a soft science-y as that.
So within your warped rightwing simple minded thinking, you think economics is just a bullshit degree? Lol you people kill me.

Well... then the Krug is picking a bad time to start rolling out this hogwash, because the vast majority of Americans aren't buying it. The kenyan's approval rating is sinking like the Titanic. His own party is avoiding him like the plague because he's toxic. His presidency is an epic failure of historic anti American policies and law breaking, and more people are seeing it every day. Krug needs his fucking head examined.
Lol republican disapproval ratings are at 75%. That is well above Obama's.

So within your warped rightwing simple minded thinking, you think economics is just a bullshit degree? Lol you people kill me.

Its a step up from basketweaving and "INSERT OPPRESSED GROUP HERE" Studies, but its not a hard STEM degree.

Its a step up from basketweaving and "INSERT OPPRESSED GROUP HERE" Studies, but its not a hard STEM degree.
Oh Christ. You're one of those pretentious assholes who think the soft sciences are bullshit. News flash dude - the scientific method is used the exact same way.

Forum List

Back