Paul Ryan gots to go

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
we're not going to need the Democrats, Paul Ryan is setting himself up to oppose everything President Trump tries to pass.

The good people of Wisconsin should continue the revolution and kick his ass out

He should go. No Congressman should have that kind of power and something needs to be done about the position also. But rest assured that unfortunately, there are layers and layers of "not America firsters" like Ryan that The Donald is going to be facing.

we're not going to need the Democrats, Paul Ryan is setting himself up to oppose everything President Trump tries to pass.

The good people of Wisconsin should continue the revolution and kick his ass out
If you think The Donald will win, Ryan is the least of your worries.

If the people of Wisconsin agree with you then by all means, but I doubt he loses his seat...

Well, if Ryan is the Beta, and Trump is the Alpha, then can someone explain to me why Trump is caving in to the GOP agenda and deciding that those things he said he would do are merely "suggestions"?

Sorry, but Trump has caved in to the main stream agenda of the GOP, and sorry to tell you Trumpsters, but he's going to get money from the super PACs.

Well, if Ryan is the Beta, and Trump is the Alpha, then can someone explain to me why Trump is caving in to the GOP agenda and deciding that those things he said he would do are merely "suggestions"?

Sorry, but Trump has caved in to the main stream agenda of the GOP, and sorry to tell you Trumpsters, but he's going to get money from the super PACs.
Because he doesn't see the presidency as a dictatorship like Obama does.

Because Trump is establishment and is caving in to the establishment.

Ryan will work with the Dems for the good of the country when necessary, and does not let the far right TPM dictate the agenda.

Ryan's seat is safe and the TPM members who oppose him are not.

Because Trump is establishment and is caving in to the establishment.

Ryan will work with the Dems for the good of the country when necessary, and does not let the far right TPM dictate the agenda.

Ryan's seat is safe and the TPM members who oppose him are not.

and since the Dems never work for the good of the country, Ryan gots to go

He should go. No Congressman should have that kind of power and something needs to be done about the position also. But rest assured that unfortunately, there are layers and layers of "not America firsters" like Ryan that The Donald is going to be facing.

Then maybe the better idea is Open Revolution rather than electing Trump. How's that sound?

Ryan is probably the last thing holding the GOP together. I think Trump needs Ryan more than the other way around.

I am concerned that it appears seems to be "very, very flexible" on some policies after meeting with Ryan. Ryan is the person who should be reexamining his policies. They aren't what the voters want and it is just the same is the irrelevant Republicans of the past.

Stick to your guns, Trump! It has served you well.

Trump will kneel before Ryan or not be president.

That simple.

Ryan is the King Maker.

Actually it seems that Ryan and Trump will probably get along much to the left's dismay.

Actually it seems that Ryan and Trump will probably get along much to the left's dismay.
But at the cost of what? The establishment doesn't want to enforce the laws on immigration, but Trump has insisted that it be done. Who's going to blink, Ryan or Trump. I want Trump to tell his supporters to contact their representatives and Paul Ryan to let them know their next election will be a difficult one if they don't support Trump.

Trump will kneel before Ryan or not be president.

That simple.

Ryan is the King Maker.
So was Boehner and look where he is.
Only because he wanted to, not because he was made to.

He was going to give it to Cantor, but one of the few TPM upsets occured there.

So he picked a successor.

This election in the GOP side is played by Ryan's Rules from now on.

Trump is now saying everything is a suggestion.

Hint, immigration Trumpers: he is selling you out.

Forum List

Back