Paul Ryan is the VP pick

Paul Ryan is being picked as the guy who can fix the financial problems of things like Medicare,

such as the unfunded expansion of Medicare, via part D,

that Paul Ryan voted for.

Coupons4Codgers.jpg

Theme music from "Air Force One" played during Romney and Ryan's intros.....really?

Was great for the movie, not for this. Gave me cringes of corniness.

did you think the guy who thinks singing an off-key version of G-d Bless America will get him votes, wasn't going to go for corny?

he's playing to his base. they think that's more important than him actually saying anything.

Paul Ryan is being picked as the guy who can fix the financial problems of things like Medicare,

such as the unfunded expansion of Medicare, via part D,

that Paul Ryan voted for.

Now he says he wants to leave something to the next generation. Like even bigger debt.

I can already hear my taxes going up.

When they keep repeating stuff like, "When you started your small business, you DID BUILD THAT!!!", the average person is like, "Why are they yelling that?".

It's all red meat for their followers. They're preaching to the converted here. This is a national moment and they're using it just for the base with all their in-joke lines like "I'm going to put the work back in welfare". Sorry, but most people have no idea what they mean by that. That's too inside politics...

Theme music from "Air Force One" played during Romney and Ryan's intros.....really?

Was great for the movie, not for this. Gave me cringes of corniness.

did you think the guy who thinks singing an off-key version of G-d Bless America will get him votes, wasn't going to go for corny?

he's playing to his base. they think that's more important than him actually saying anything.

I just think the music was supposed to make this whole event look "presidential". It did to a certain degree, but it also just sounded....incompatible with this setting.

Forum List

Back