Pay no attention to man made climate change folks

Eighteen of the 19 warmest years on record for the planet have occurred since 2000, and we keep observing these highly unusual and often record-breaking high temperatures.

They won’t stop soon, but cuts to greenhouse emissions would eventually slow them down.

Thing that gets me is that we have the ability to stop this or at least drastically slow it.

Why would we want to stop it? Do you hate polar bears?!

Polar-Bears-on-Vacation-at-the-Beach--48111.jpg
The cruise industry will make hundreds of billions of dollars.

Where did you get the idea that other countries aren`t lowering their carbon footprint? China`s goal is to ban the sale of internal combustion engines by 2040 and they`re one of the world leaders in wind and solar power today. When China says no more fossil fueled cars the rest of the world will follow because China is the #1 market for auto sales today.
China moves towards banning the internal combustion engine
Compare China`s solar capacity to ours. We are far behind. Leave your FOX news bubble and learn something. I can help.
China is on an epic solar power binge

You really need to do a bit of research.

How many coal-powered power plants are being built by China? How many households in China still use animal dung to cook with and heat?

Coal%20plants-S.png

Last edited:
BWK is not American. There aren’t any true scientific gauges of how much the warming is due to man and how much to nature. BWK is a disruptive non American troll.

It was 84 degrees near the Arctic Ocean this weekend as carbon dioxide hit its highest level in human history It was only 84 degrees in the Arctic this past weekend, eclipsing record highs for the area. In known history that has never happened. In the mean time, Trump and the rest of these oil butt boys, are contemplating drilling for oil in the Arctic. You think they give a shit? Or Republicans? Or some Democrats? Hell no. People, the wealthy are stealing resources for short term gain at the expense of the planet, our lives, and the creatures that live here.. And we enable this insanity. When does it stop? Other countries are moving forward with green energy plans, and we are not. When does the madness end?

Thanks for the weather report.

It was 84 degrees near the Arctic Ocean this weekend as carbon dioxide hit its highest level in human history It was only 84 degrees in the Arctic this past weekend, eclipsing record highs for the area. In known history that has never happened. In the mean time, Trump and the rest of these oil butt boys, are contemplating drilling for oil in the Arctic. You think they give a shit? Or Republicans? Or some Democrats? Hell no. People, the wealthy are stealing resources for short term gain at the expense of the planet, our lives, and the creatures that live here.. And we enable this insanity. When does it stop? Other countries are moving forward with green energy plans, and we are not. When does the madness end?
Once again weather is climate.

BWK is not American. There aren’t any true scientific gauges of how much the warming is due to man and how much to nature. BWK is a disruptive non American troll.
Do you show up here just let us all know how far you are willing to walk down the stupid trail? I mean seriously, no one steps into more shit than you; https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/gauging-climate-change/
Meanwhile you claimed no one said that society was coming to an end due to the climate or any other natural reason caused by man. You lied and when presented with 10 claims you said only only said it might happen. Remind us how many scientific tests have been done proving rising CO2 raises temperatures and exactly what raise on CO2 causes the temp to g up......

Do you show up here just let us all know how far you are willing to walk down the stupid trail? I mean seriously, no one steps into more shit than you; https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/gauging-climate-change/

Opinions vary and you are not American
Global Warming Debate + Facts and Statistics - ReuseThisBag.com

Meanwhile you claimed no one said that society was coming to an end due to the climate or any other natural reason caused by man. You lied and when presented with 10 claims you said only only said it might happen. Remind us how many scientific tests have been done proving rising CO2 raises temperatures and exactly what raise on CO2 causes the temp to g up......

He is a foreign troll. I ve busted him before.

You do not understand semantics, and I am not interested in sending you to school on the subject. Believe whatever horse shit you want to believe. You're a denier and that's all I need to know.

You do not understand semantics, and I am not interested in sending you to school on the subject. Believe whatever horse shit you want to believe. You're a denier and that's all I need to know.

You deny you’re not American. LOL and there is climate change but how much is man made is still a ?. Yes we contribute but so so erupting volcanoes

And yet you can not cite a single scientific source that has confirmed that CO2 of a certain amount raises the temperature a certain amount. What science DOES say is CO2 follows rising temperatures and has a diminishing effect as it rises.

So, there was a solar flair the week the arctic hit 84-does that mean the arctic temp causes solar flares? You have faulty logic-climate change is planet driven-man can only seed clouds for weather change.

Thanks for the weather report.
LOl! The Right and their consistent failures to challenge the facts.

So, there was a solar flair the week the arctic hit 84-does that mean the arctic temp causes solar flares? You have faulty logic-climate change is planet driven-man can only seed clouds for weather change.
No, it just means Duh publicans are too ignorant to ask the right questions.

Forum List

Back