Pay your fair share is Leftist BS propaganda

That’s what I was hoping you were trying to say! ;)
Yep. Do you not understand how that is a good thing? I don't quite see how libs can see that as bad. Doesn't it make sense to give most of our money to the people who will do the things society wants and needs? Or would it make more sense to you to give it to the town drunk? (which you're free to do, btw).

That isn't the fucking point. He had control of Congress and passed his agenda. You say you hate it. Democrats control Congress and the WH why aren't they changing the laws the way Trump did?
Again, Dems do NOT control Congress unless they deep six the 60 vote threshold.
Won’t happen unless Joe & Kyrsten have some sort of epiphany.
Never happen - EVER

Your link no workie loon. Try this one.

lantern2814
Oh hey asshole, got your link to open. True true, I got me a brand spankin’ new muffler with my big beautiful tax cut & paid 30k out of 100k in income that year.

FACT: 83% of Donnie’s tax cuts went to the top 2%.

Tax cuts have always benefited those with the most wealth. It's not rocket science. The rest...not so much.

Can't wait for them to pass these new taxes. Many are already leaving California because of taxes.

I expect what will happen is, IF they pass the taxes, watch for all the loopholes and exemptions they build into it so certain corporations will get out of it. Ya know, like Zuckerberg, dorsey etc..

I half think they really don't want to pass it. It's a talking point. If they actually passed the taxes they are talking about, it would piss off all of their donors. They will talk it up, but hope it fails, and when it does, they will blame it on repubs, and then point the finger at them when all these new spending packages have to be paid for by a tax hike on the middle class.

Your link no workie loon. Try this one.

I just wanted to say that this piece is excellent and deserves to be read by everyone.

But it’ll be ignored.

In certain ways, yes, absolutely. In other ways, no. The only reason you think youvarent is because you live in the United States, which has a light of far right folks, when it comes to economics. Of course, you all think you are just"nornal", and any idea that doesn't please you is "far left". It's part of your coping mechanism.
My parents came from a country where you had to stand for hours to buy oranges and cheese. They have been all over the world and say America is the greatest country and it’s not even close. I take their word over some butthurt leftist.

Tax cuts have always benefited those with the most wealth. It's not rocket science. The rest...not so much.
Based on some of the ridiculous claims on this board (like this one), economics IS rocket science to most of you.

Forum List

Back