peace, love and giving a mate a helping hand

This is really odd.
A thread about Muslims/Jews in conflict gets a hundred replies in the first hour.
A thread about the two groups coming together in peace is almost ignored.

Sad old world.

It's nice to see.

When I was in Jakarta recently someone pointed out that the Cathedral and Mosue share car parking facilities, and work together on particular causes.

The reasons this thread won't get hits is because a couple of our more hate-filled posters assure me everyday that this kind of coperation isn't possible.

This is really odd.
A thread about Muslims/Jews in conflict gets a hundred replies in the first hour.

Sad old world.

I live in Greenpoint Brooklyn.

Can't get more "harmonious" then that in terms of religion.

There really are SOME BELIEVERS who are not complete hypocrites.

I know, I know it is hard to believe, but there they are ... quietly doing the right thing (and generally taking it on the neck for doing so, too!)

This is really odd.

Sad old world.
That's because the title of your thread doesn't contain words like "Israel, muslims, zionist, or Islam".

In fact, the thread title is rather innocuous and doen't make people want to check it out....... :cool:

human beings can respect each other even when they believe differing things.

It realy is possible

I respect anyone that respects facts.

when you trash facts and cling to fiction you will see me defending the facts.

IN example

do you now accept the decades long court documented evidence that the republican party cheats in elections?

see Ive made progress you people now accept all those years of documentation of the courts having to intercede in elections to keep the republicans from repeteing methods of cheating they get caught using.

Facts will make you free.

It sure took years to get you people there though

IN example

do you now accept the decades long court documented evidence that the republican party cheats in elections?
There was no qualifier about "facts" in your original statement TM.

You said, "human beings can respect each other even when they believe differing things".

Now, in typical TM denial, you are backtracking when caught red handed in a lie. ...... :cool:

belief is a certain area of the mind.

Its about religion

Facts are facts.

Now you can believe whatever you chose to believe in the area of religion and as long as you dont seek to harm others because of what you believe were fine.

If you refuse to accept konwn facts then we have a problem.

You see when a country tries to decide what the next best move for it is USING lies to determine that is a bad plan.

Bad info in

bad decions out.

I will never stand back and allow anyone to try and force this country to replace facts with lies.

That will not be tolerated

IN example

I will re-admit, once your lying ass admits dems do it as well, and have actually been convicted.

Forum List

Back