Peak Conservative Insanity

Nor does it change what I mean.
Then what are you triyng to accomplish? Making me look bad - let me make an announcement- IDGAFF what you think you know- how bout them apples-

What she wants is for you guys to replace stuff we used to get from Europe, but cheaper.
Oh, we'd be happy enough to remove all tariffs and quotas. That isn't what she wants.
This is Liz again in the same interview.

The ink isnt dry on that agreement yet and she is ripping it up.

This woman is currently negotiating our trade deals with the rest of the world.
I cant find a rational response to this.. Historians will mark this as the peak of the tory culture wars.

She's TRYING to do you a favor Tommy.. that EuroVision crap is some of the worse entertainment created by mankind. It's mind boggling that Britain, the home of some amazing artists, comes in last??? How far have you fallen? She's absolutely right, just pack it in and call it a day. If I could run a garden hose from my TV to the back yard while EuroVision was playing, i could no doubt finally get rid of all the gophers and moles.

This woman is currently negotiating our trade deals with the rest of the world.
I cant find a rational response to this.. Historians will mark this as the peak of the tory culture wars.

She's TRYING to do you a favor Tommy.. that EuroVision crap is some of the worse entertainment created by mankind. It's mind boggling that Britain, the home of some amazing artists, comes in last??? How far have you fallen? She's absolutely right, just pack it in and call it a day. If I could run a garden hose from my TV to the back yard while EuroVision was playing, i could no doubt finally get rid of all the gophers and moles.
Seriously, nobody gives a shit about the result. The BBC do their best to drag in decent artists but nobody of any standing will go anywhere near it. But that aside it is no business of the international trade minister who we are paying to deliver killer trade deals. Madness.

Forum List

Back