Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

The FBI was in on the planning and enabling of it. The FBI refuses to release thousands of hours of video records lest some of their own agents be depicted in them. The FBI will leak out what videos they edit to show only violence coming from Trump supporters.

The FBI SUCKS!

Nancy has put together a sham committee to assure that any and all reporting from it matches the Democrat Party narrative.
None of this is true.

The 9/11 committee had conflicts of interest and was set up to fail. . . .

Nancy Pelosi. . . "Hold my wine.. . "

I really don't see the majority of blame (partisanship) being on the Dem side, as the GOP has repeatedly done just that since they won majority in both houses under Obama. Here it is in a nutshell:

Obama isn't president and the gop isn't in control. Feel free to join the sane in 2021

This is a right wing conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.

The fact that you think you “know” this makes me worry about the future of our country.
I couldn't care less what you're worried about. People like you are the reason we're in this fucking mess. I produce and am a net plus on the nation. You on the other hand seem to be content to ride the coattails of those before you
This is a right wing conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.

The fact that you think you “know” this makes me worry about the future of our country.
I really don't give a damn what you're worried about.
I am a producer. I create and add to the economy and this nation. You are in a cabal of takers and leeches.
Your opinion is SHIT

I couldn't care less what you're worried about. People like you are the reason we're in this fucking mess. I produce and am a net plus on the nation. You on the other hand seem to be content to ride the coattails of those before you
I really don't give a damn what you're worried about.
I am a producer. I create and add to the economy and this nation. You are in a cabal of takers and leeches.
Your opinion is SHIT
My opinion is that the country is weaker because we have people like yourself who have become unhinged from reality.

Can you explain why you think the FBI started the riot at the Capitol?

My opinion is that the country is weaker because we have people like yourself who have become unhinged from reality.

Can you explain why you think the FBI started the riot at the Capitol?
Can you explain why you think I said the FBI started the riot?
No, you can't. Because that's not what I said.

Bug off now and find someone stupid enough to fall for your trolling

Forum List

Back