Pelosi arrives in Taiwan

More saber rattling. China has to try and maintain face after a woman told them to fuck off like she should have.
And besides you said China did nothing. You were wrong and we can only hope this doesn’t escalate.

Thanks to dumb Nancy, your hero.

Dumb Nancy‘s visit was a needless provocation, but you’re happy a out it. Because of FACE.

Is this grade school thinking?

This is at least the 3rd visit by members of Congress just this year. What makes this one so bad other than your hatred of Nancy?

And besides you said China did nothing. You were wrong and we can only hope this doesn’t escalate.

Thanks to dumb Nancy, your hero.

OH NO THEY ARE HAVING AN EXERCISE! We should have just bowed down to them and said "yesa masta" when they tell us what we are allowed to do.

I tend to think the answer is the USG and the oligarchs who control it want war with China. They’ve got their war with Russia, but apparently that’s not enough.
Just as WWII was required to life the world out of the Great Depression, I believe it's possible global oligarchs sense another economic catastrophe on the horizon. If so, they will fall back on the age-old distraction of wars and rumors of wars as the ultimate distraction:

Human Consequences from the Fragmentation of the Global Economy

"The World Economic Forum’s Community of Chief Economists expects lower economic activity, higher inflation, lower real wages and greater food insecurity globally in 2022, pointing to the devastating human consequences of the fragmentation of the global economy."

Just as WWII was required to life the world out of the Great Depression, I believe it's possible global oligarchs sense another economic catastrophe on the horizon. If so, they will fall back on the age-old distraction of wars and rumors of wars as the ultimate distraction:

Human Consequences from the Fragmentation of the Global Economy

"The World Economic Forum’s Community of Chief Economists expects lower economic activity, higher inflation, lower real wages and greater food insecurity globally in 2022, pointing to the devastating human consequences of the fragmentation of the global economy."
Yes, war is an age-old distraction that amazingly still works on large segments of Americans. How this is still true after all that has happened, is beyond me.

So China ends up looking weak and hysterical, while the USA looks strong and rational.

Conservatives universally hate it.

'Nuff said.

Are there any conservatives here who _aren't_ CCP shills?

(I know they're not _paid_ CCP shills. They serve purely out of ideological devotion to authoritarianism.)

GOT IT. We are supposed to only do things that China agrees with.

Gotcha.

Thanks for clarifying.
China is a world power that is very likely to surpass the US in every category. They support our massive debt and sell us everything. Why provoke them?

They’ve made it clear we should mind our own business when it comes to Taiwan. Nancy went there solely to provoke and China knew it.

China is a world power that is very likely to surpass the US in every category. They support our massive debt and sell us everything. Why provoke them?

They’ve made it clear we should mind our own business when it comes to Taiwan. Nancy went there solely to provoke and China knew it.

Yes I know, they are now the bad asses and we should kneel down to them and kiss their ass so you do not have to live in fear.

Forum List

Back