Pelosi: "Democrats will proceed to find the Truth"

The House can appointment a select committee. The repubs can't stop it. The Truth is not what the repubs want to hear.
hahaa they aren’t interested in the truth

we have had hearings, we know what happened. So we know this is nothing but a political stunt to divert from their failed, horrible policies

Yes, it was a protest that got out of hand. The most heavily armed(with guns) citizens of a country don’t prepare to overthrow the most powerful nation in the world (insurrection) with zip ties and tasers. Only idiot, moronic, indoctrinated folks believe such nonsense.
Their intention was to stop the election from being certified. They didn't think they needed guns to do that.

The primary definition of insurrrection:

1. an act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government.

If what the capitol protestors actions meet this definition, which I don’t deny if that is the definition we are going to use, why was this term no used for the numerous ”protests” around the US including the one that took over an entire city block and police station? Just curious?

The House can appointment a select committee. The repubs can't stop it. The Truth is not what the repubs want to hear.
So she wants to control the narrative where she takes zero blame for her failure to have national guards as requested, and no-one gets to investigate if she did that on purpose for this clown show?
5bcn1m.jpg

we have had hearings, we know what happened. So we know this is nothing but a political stunt to divert from their failed, horrible policies

Yes, it was a protest that got out of hand. The most heavily armed(with guns) citizens of a country don’t prepare to overthrow the most powerful nation in the world (insurrection) with zip ties and tasers. Only idiot, moronic, indoctrinated folks believe such nonsense.
Their intention was to stop the election from being certified. They didn't think they needed guns to do that.

1. an act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government.

If what the capitol protestors actions meet this definition, which I don’t deny if that is the definition we are going to use, why was this term no used for the numerous ”protests” around the US including the one that took over an entire city block and police station? Just curious?
So you really want to compare a riot in some town with an attack on congress in an attempt to invalidate our election? Really?

So you really want to compare a riot in some town with an attack on congress in an attempt to invalidate our election? Really?
Spare us the insurrection crap. No one is swallowing it.

I'm sure none of you trump humpers are swallowing it. You have already swallowed enough of his crap. Sane people know it's true though.

I'm sure none of you trump humpers are swallowing it. You have already swallowed enough of his crap. Sane people know it's true though.
What "crap" is that?

What "crap" is that?
Truth crap
Messes with feelings

What "crap" is that?
I'm not going to list all the crazy crap he has spewed, and you have believed.

What "crap" is that?
I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky...democrat truth

What "crap" is that?
I didn't think you could name anything.

What's "crazy" about ending illegal immigration, cutting taxes, cutting regulation and growing the economy?

What "crap" is that?
I didn't think you could name anything.

What's "crazy" about ending illegal immigration, cutting taxes, cutting regulation and growing the economy?
Does not boost the broke and criminal enough

What she really meant was "we will proceed to find the truth we want to find".

The Democrats have already determined what the "truth" is and are using this as a political weapon. No investigation is needed as blame has already been assigned.

Who does this broad think she is fooling?
Really?
If that is so why did the GOP vote against the Commission? It would have given them a fair voice in finding the truth but they said no?

They're really gonna regret that decision.
Pelosi's gonna Benghazi their asses!

Its a Leftist run commission. Congress is controlled by Chuck and Nancy.

No reason to cooperate with a farce.

If the Democrats want to waste money on this, I guess nothing can be done about it.

But keeping your distance and ignoring this Fake Commission is a sound strategy.
GOP got all it asked for and still couldn't muster the courage to face their own criminality.

Now they'll get to face it Benghazi style.

This will likely cost the GOP 30-40 house members and a couple of Senate members as the actual factual truth will render their presence unacceptable to even the GOP mob.
There is talk of Biden appointing a Blue Ribbon Panel to investigate the Jan 6 Insurrection

High visibility and GOPs worst nightmare
Great idea. He could appoint members from both parties, and force a bipartisan investigation.
No you can't.
Why not? Both sides would control how the investigation was run.
Remember, kids, Democrat "bipartisanship" is "shut the fuck up and do what we tell you".
Gee....
A strong second to your winning ignorant post but falls short.
Try again.
I'm sure your Tiny Brain can do worse than this.
The Democrats have already determined what the "truth" is and are using this as a political weapon. No investigation is needed as blame has already been assigned.

Really?
If that is so why did the GOP vote against the Commission? It would have given them a fair voice in finding the truth but they said no?

If the Democrats want to waste money on this, I guess nothing can be done about it.

But keeping your distance and ignoring this Fake Commission is a sound strategy.
GOP got all it asked for and still couldn't muster the courage to face their own criminality.

This will likely cost the GOP 30-40 house members and a couple of Senate members as the actual factual truth will render their presence unacceptable to even the GOP mob.
It's funny seeing a leftist admit Benghazi was a ploy to get Americans murdered by radicals.

Y'know...exactly what you want now.
WoW
Congratualtions!
You win the Tiny Brained "conservative" ignorant post of the day.
Hey, dumbass, you said it. Don't get angry at me.
You sure do get angry when no one kisses your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.
Angry?
Please.
I come here to play and to have fun pointing out just how stupid the Tiny Minded "conservative" really is.
AND
You never fail to entertain.
Uh huh.

And you STILL fuck up the multiquote function. Dumbass.

Really?

There is talk of Biden appointing a Blue Ribbon Panel to investigate the Jan 6 Insurrection

Great idea. He could appoint members from both parties, and force a bipartisan investigation.
No you can't.
Remember, kids, Democrat "bipartisanship" is "shut the fuck up and do what we tell you".
Gee....
Try again.

Really?

It's funny seeing a leftist admit Benghazi was a ploy to get Americans murdered by radicals.

WoW
Congratualtions!
You sure do get angry when no one kisses your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.
Angry?
Please.
I come here to play and to have fun pointing out just how stupid the Tiny Minded "conservative" really is.
AND
Uh huh.

Well cumstain, You can't fuck up what you don't do.
Try it sometime. don't post and see how less stupid you look.
You're attempt to become USMB "muiltiquote" dictator is as stupid as the rest of your ideas.

We need Nancy's communication with the Capitol police

How did she prepare for the event?

What did she tell the Capitol police and when?

The truth is Nan was fully aware and chose not to request more security and enforcement. The truth is she is not competent to protect the Hill.

We need Nancy's communication with the Capitol police

How did she prepare for the event?

What did she tell the Capitol police and when?

The truth is Nan was fully aware and chose not to request more security and enforcement. The truth is she is not competent to protect the Hill.
Agree
She should have realized how dangerous Trump is

Really?

No you can't.
Gee....
Try again.

Really?

WoW
Congratualtions!
Angry?
Please.
AND
Uh huh.

Well cumstain, You can't fuck up what you don't do.
Try it sometime. don't post and see how less stupid you look.
You're attempt to become USMB "muiltiquote" dictator is as stupid as the rest of your ideas.
Kid, you fucked up. Don't get mad at me about it.

Or go ahead. It just makes your impotent flailing that much more amusing. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back