Pelosi denied 10000 soldiers at capitol jan. 6

the prez has the ultimate say so on whether the NG was deployed. HE refused to do it & HE alone is responsible.
Another uninformed leftist, what a surprise. NOT

I won't deny that Trump could have done more, but so could Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell and most certainly the Dept of Defense.

To pin this all on Trump is really stupid and blindly partisan.

Because I have already posted that part to you twice. Here's the third time from the same link:

The DCNG is the only U.S. military force empowered to function in a state or, in this case, a district status. Those functions range from limited actions during non-emergency situations to full- scale law enforcement of martial law when local law enforcement officials can no longer maintain civil control. The National Guard may be called into federal service in response to a call by the President or Congress.

Nobody said it was ONLY in the House and you are a moron. You can't remember anything for longer than an hour and then get mad at me for your extremely poor and messy memory.
That same link said the DC Guard is answerable to ONLY the President

I won't deny that Trump could have done more,

you mean like not watching his flying monkeys on TV, as they went hunting for congress critters?

but so could Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell

ummmm ...

like ^^^ THAT ^^^ ????

and most certainly the Dept of Defense.

you mean acting sec. chris miller who was appointed by donny a very short time before J6?

special.gif

bs nothing the president does is solly his decision. please. he tried they refused and said they didnt want it. they hated trump they will not work with him., there down fall.

I won't deny that Trump could have done more, but so could Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell and most certainly the Dept of Defense.

sence they all failed to work with trump because they hated him for no reason.

I agree, that part is poorly written but the difference is under emergency, the rules change.

It is clear that under emergency, both the POTUS and Congress have the power to call them in. Sund knew this, Irving knew this and hopefully, Nancy should have known this.

Trump could have stood up without them during the day on Jan. 6. I think Trump is at least as responsible as Nancy Pelosi.

nancy pelosi isn't ... turtleboy isn't ... but donny & chris miller are.

donny watched it all unfold on TV & he could have stopped it with a directive.

he chose not to because he enjoyed what was happening.

I agree, that part is poorly written but the difference is under emergency, the rules change.

It is clear that under emergency, both the POTUS and Congress have the power to call them in. Sund knew this, Irving knew this and hopefully, Nancy should have known this.
Nowhere does it say that and nothing wlae supports it.

The Chain of Command is the Sec Def and President

bs nothing the president does is solly his decision. please. he tried they refused and said they didnt want it. they hated trump they will not work with him., there down fall.
The “they “ you refer to is his Secretary of Defense

No one else

The Army “works together” yet they have a clear chain of command. Same here
all parties should have worked together to get security but because none of other partied wanted to work with trump because there liberal haters. it was on them for not gong along with it.

Nowhere does it say that and nothing wlae supports it.

The Chain of Command is the Sec Def and President
and none rest would work with trump when him because they are liberal trumps haters and didnt want to do what he said it on them.

all parties should have worked together to get security but because none of other partied wanted to work with trump because there liberal haters. it was on them for not gong along with it.
So because of all that Trump supporters attacked the Capitol?

Really….

Forum List

Back