Pelosi gave Floyds brother a folded American flag reserved for heroes...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Watch the whole video and you tell me if Floyd is a hero.....how many times does the officer have to ask him to show his damn hands.....you will not find this video in the American news...

Last edited:
Watch the whole video and you tell me in Floyd is a hero.....how many times does the officer have to ask him to show his damn hands.....you will not find this video in the American news...

George Floyd was a brave American who died, and his funeral was broadcast globally- putting the funerals of popes and presidents and emperors to shame with the incredible pomp and circumstance. He was praised by a long queue of eulogists celebrating his tremendous life.

The standards for heroism have declined a lot in the 102 years since Sergeant York's heroic deed.

Watch the whole video and you tell me in Floyd is a hero.....how many times does the officer have to ask him to show his damn hands.....you will not find this video in the American news...

George Floyd was a brave American who died, and his funeral was broadcast globally- putting the funerals of popes and presidents and emperors to shame with the incredible pomp and circumstance. He was praised by a long queue of eulogists celebrating his tremendous life.

The standards for heroism have declined a lot in the 102 years since Sergeant York's heroic deed.

People that have never had their azz handed to them in any way should be councilled by others before cheapening the heroism and the giving up of a life in an honorable situation. Dropping Nancy into a middle east war zone without support would give her an idea.

A drugs up the ass (literally) lifetime criminal is a "hero"?
Show me one heroic action by George Floyd.

Nan Pelosi is the one who should have a cop with his knee on her bony neck.

Did you see the funeral for executed killer Tookie Williams? That was a national disgrace for someone who was executed.

Anyone can receive a folded flag that has flown over the Capitol from their elected Represenrarive upon request and approval from the Representative of Senator. Thousands and thousands have been given out for non-veterans and non-heroes. I know an elementary school teacher who got one on her retirement. Some folks may have considered her a hero.

He was a violent thug...a man put in prison for a home invasion where he put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and threatened to shoot her unborn child if she didn't give him money...a man who resisted arrest after trying to pass counterfeit money...a man who took so much Fentanyl that day that his lungs filled up with fluid causing him to literally drown! THAT is who George Floyd was! The fact that Nancy Pelosi thought he deserved the same honor that we give our fallen military shows what a complete idiot the Democrats have running the House for them!

Anyone can receive a folded flag that has flown over the Capitol from their elected Represenrarive upon request and approval from the Representative of Senator. Thousands and thousands have been given out for non-veterans and non-heroes. I know an elementary school teacher who got one on her retirement. Some folks may have considered her a hero.
Name something "heroic" that George Floyd has ever done, Camp!

He won't. He can't.

He won't. He can't.
It makes no difference. There has never been a requirement that a person must be a hero to receive a flag from a Representative. Even if there were, calling a person a hero is a subjective opinion.

The thread title is a lie. Folded flags from an elected Representative is not reserved for "Heroes".

...carried a baggie of Fentanyl stuck up his pelosi

It makes no difference. There has never been a requirement that a person must be a hero to receive a flag from a Representative. Even if there were, calling a person a hero is a subjective opinion.
Bullshit! Pure bullshit. The whole idea that someone would receive a special flag from someone like Nan Pelosi
is that they are a commendable person in some respect.
You tell me how Floyd was commendable in any way at all. Give it a try. Go ahead.

So if Pelosi called Kim Jong un a "hero" you would respect and endorse her "subjective opinion"?
Have you ever stopped to consider how your absurd lies make you a ridiculous loser? You should.

Bullshit! Pure bullshit. The whole idea that someone would receive a special flag from someone like Nan Pelosi
is that they are a commendable person in some respect.
You tell me how Floyd was commendable in any way at all. Give it a try. Go ahead.

So if Pelosi called Kim Jong un a "hero" you would respect and endorse her "subjective opinion"?
Have you ever stopped to consider how your absurd lies make you a ridiculous loser? You should.
I know the process and requirements for obtaining a US Flag that has been ceremoniously flown over the Capitol and you don't. Elected Representatives have authority for awarding such flags. You guys just needed something to whine about today besides your commander's loser convention ratings.

I know the process and requirements for obtaining a US Flag that has been ceremoniously flown over the Capitol and you don't.
Wow! Secret knowledge. That's so cool!

Elected Representatives have authority for awarding such flags. You guys just needed something to whine about today besides your commander's loser convention ratings.
The convention went fine. Thanks for bringing it up.
Nobody disputes a disreputable hag like Nan Pelsoi has the ability to present a special flag to an admirable
and exemplary person.

Was George Floyd such a person? No! Of course not! Not remotely close even.

Pelosii was pandering and kissing the ass of the family a life long criminal and walking illegal drug storage facility.

Are you bored? Or just extra special stupid? Why even bring this up? You must be a fuckin' moron.

I know the process and requirements for obtaining a US Flag that has been ceremoniously flown over the Capitol and you don't.
Wow! Secret knowledge. That's so cool!

Elected Representatives have authority for awarding such flags. You guys just needed something to whine about today besides your commander's loser convention ratings.
The convention went fine. Thanks for bringing it up.
Nobody disputes a disreputable hag like Nan Pelsoi has the ability to present a special flag to an admirable
and exemplary person.
Your input and opinion isn't required or needed. By the way moron, Floyd didn't get the flag, his family did.

Forum List

Back