PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans ‘Not a Justification’ for Stricter Border Security Rules

Oh so NOW you guys want to pretend to care about Americans being killed.

Guns account for far more deaths than illegal aliens. What do you propose we do about that?

We'll meet you halfway and offer you thoughts and prayers.

Vehicles kill more Americans than guns. So what?

Want to see what America will look like without guns? Do this: Get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE and hang that on your front porch. Get back to us in a month or two (if you're still alive) and let us know how it worked out.

Vehicles are for transportation.

Guns are for...

Use as intended. Ray hope it happens in your family.

Guns are for personal protection, protection of your family, and of course hunting and sport.

Can you believe this dumb bitch? She's a blessing for the Republican party. She actually admitted she doesn't care if illegal aliens kill Americans. How can a politician be so deaf to public opinion?

PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans 'Not a Justification' for Stricter Border Security Rules - Big League Politics

At a Thursday morning press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) showed little concern for the fact that illegal aliens crossing the border with impunity might be dangerous for Americans.

“Let me just close by saying this: clearly there’s a disparity of shared values in terms of respecting the dignity and worth of everyone – being concerned about every death that happens, uh, because we live in an imperfect world, and that’s very sad,” Pelosi said. “But it is not a justification for having more children die in custody of be separated from their families.”

When Pelosi described “every death that happens,” she was referring to deaths of Americans killed by illegals. In her mind, innocent American slain by illegals is not a justification for enhancing border security measures, including family separation at the border.

Same logic conservatives use. Mass murders in schools is "not a justification for stricter gun laws".

Same shit, different day. Same coin, different side.

That's because stricter gun laws won't stop any mass murders in school or anywhere else for that matter.

But stricter border security will stop illegal immigration? Bear in mind half of all illegal immigrants came here legally on a visa, and just overstayed.

Sounds like you're just believing what you want to believe.

No, I believe in statistics. Statistics show that our border patrol apprehended over 300,000 illegals in 2017alone. Statistics show that most anywhere a border wall (fence) was erected, it solved over 98% of immigrant problems.

Nothing in the world will totally stop illegal immigration, however it can be slowed down over 90% if proper actions are taken.

As far as Nancy is concerned, dead Americans are just collateral damage.

So all those gun deaths are just collateral damage in your gun hugging fantasy life?

Guns are like the internet: they can be used for good and they can be used for evil. But because the internet is used for evil is no reason to get rid of it making the good suffer. You can never take away guns from bad people like you can't recreational narcotics. Those laws only work on law abiding people. Criminals don't listen to laws. That's why they're criminals in the first place.

The work for police and law abiding people too. If only the police and the criminals have guns, people know if they see a gun, to get the fuck outta there. If police see a someone with a gun, they know immediately, they're a criminal and act accordingly. Added to which, there are no accidental shootings. Kids aren't finding guns in their homes and accidentally killing their siblings or their parents. You don't have two neighbours getting into a fight and one going home, getting his gun and shooting the other. Or a stranger knocking on someone's door for help getting shotgunned through the door. Stuff that seems like everyday occurences in the US.

35,000 people dying of gunshot wounds every year, another 100,000 shot and injured.

Found this for your interest. 100,000 shot and injured? Not according to statistics:

View attachment 239599

"Suicides not included" and 35,000 are shot and killed in suicide attempts. How many are shot and injured?

In 2010, more than 73,000 people were treated in hospital for non-fatal gunshot wounds. Many others injuries aren't treated in hospital.

Then there's this:

Analysis | Each year, the U.S. spends $2.8 billion treating gunshot wounds

The horrific costs on the health care system.

Wait a minute. How many gunshot wounds are not treated at a hospital? That's like asking how many mothers gave birth outside a hospital. Rarely.

Attempted suicides are included in the Shot and Injured category which is about 31,000. So are the number of people that were treated in hospitals. How do you come up with a figure over twice that?

Guns account for far more deaths than illegal aliens. What do you propose we do about that?

Want to see what America will look like without guns? Do this: Get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE and hang that on your front porch. Get back to us in a month or two (if you're still alive) and let us know how it worked out.

So then multiple deaths isn't an excuse for legislation. Got it. Next time try saying that rather than your obvious bullshit attempt to appeal to emotion.

"Oh no, people are dying! We need to do something!!!! (Except when it comes to cars and guns, because we like those things and we don't want to change those things, regardless of how many people die from them. Fuck those people anyway.)"

Legislation is fine if it's proven to solve or reduce a problem. However we have empirical evidence that such laws don't. For instance CA and Chicago are renown for gun deaths, yet they have the strictest laws on the books against guns. We had a supposed assault weapons ban for ten years, and that too proved to be fruitless. Until the Ferguson Effect, our gun and violent crime rate was on the decrease since the early 90's, during which time more Americans purchased guns, more states adopted CCW laws, and more states gave preference to the victims instead of the attackers.

We can't stop murders and death with gun laws. However by keeping illegals out of the US, we can solve all deaths related to foreigners killing our people.

So then multiple deaths isn't an excuse for legislation. Got it. Next time try saying that rather than your obvious bullshit attempt to appeal to emotion.

"Oh no, people are dying! We need to do something!!!! (Except when it comes to cars and guns, because we like those things and we don't want to change those things, regardless of how many people die from them. Fuck those people anyway.)"

Legislation is fine if it's proven to solve or reduce a problem. However we have empirical evidence that such laws don't. For instance CA and Chicago are renown for gun deaths, yet they have the strictest laws on the books against guns.

Can you explain why you think California is renown for gun deaths?

should we ban lettuce?
0BFAQje.jpg

I’d dare this bitch to say that to the face of a person who’s lost a loved one to an illegal. Think she’d have the guts? In her puny little mind, does this make illegals murdering Americans okay? Bc that’s how it sounds. Kinda like when Obama said more people die falling out of the bathtub than from Islamic terrorists... well thought out Barry! That just erases the problem of Islamic terrorism! I just can’t even.

As far as Nancy is concerned, dead Americans are just collateral damage.
And these 40 thousand gun deaths per year are juste collateral damage?
34,000, douchebag, and 22,000 are suicides.

Can you believe this dumb bitch? She's a blessing for the Republican party. She actually admitted she doesn't care if illegal aliens kill Americans. How can a politician be so deaf to public opinion?

PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans 'Not a Justification' for Stricter Border Security Rules - Big League Politics

At a Thursday morning press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) showed little concern for the fact that illegal aliens crossing the border with impunity might be dangerous for Americans.

“Let me just close by saying this: clearly there’s a disparity of shared values in terms of respecting the dignity and worth of everyone – being concerned about every death that happens, uh, because we live in an imperfect world, and that’s very sad,” Pelosi said. “But it is not a justification for having more children die in custody of be separated from their families.”

When Pelosi described “every death that happens,” she was referring to deaths of Americans killed by illegals. In her mind, innocent American slain by illegals is not a justification for enhancing border security measures, including family separation at the border.

Same logic conservatives use. Mass murders in schools is "not a justification for stricter gun laws".

That's because stricter gun laws won't stop any mass murders in school or anywhere else for that matter.

But stricter border security will stop illegal immigration? Bear in mind half of all illegal immigrants came here legally on a visa, and just overstayed.

You snowflake turds keep lying about that.

No, I believe in statistics. Statistics show that our border patrol apprehended over 300,000 illegals in 2017alone. Statistics show that most anywhere a border wall (fence) was erected, it solved over 98% of immigrant problems.

Nothing in the world will totally stop illegal immigration, however it can be slowed down over 90% if proper actions are taken.
Actually, Israel's wall totally stopped illegal border crossings.

Read the chart, moron:

iu

She is a moron

I propose that you start by learning to focus like a logical adult, instead of running off in all directions, trying to conflate unrelated things. All that accomplishes is for you to express idiocies like, "We can't restrict illegal immigration, because Americans commit murder". Or "If you don't agree with me that guns are eeevil, that means you don't care about murder!" Or "Agree with me on everything and give me whatever I want, and I'll take it and keep bitching and hurling insults. That's meeting you halfway!"

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm personally not interested in compromising in the slightest with someone who argues like a spoiled, ignorant child.

Legislation is fine if it's proven to solve or reduce a problem. However we have empirical evidence that such laws don't. For instance CA and Chicago are renown for gun deaths, yet they have the strictest laws on the books against guns.

Well we can't ignore the huge population of course. Same thing in Chicago. But the point I'm making is that guns are not the problem and taking them away is not the solution. On the right we always point out how high gun violence is in these liberal cities or states, and the left points out how violent some conservative states are that have favorable gun laws. The bottom line is it's not the guns, it's the people.

Each side wants to expand their bases. On the left, the two largest groups of people are victims and government dependents. By removing guns from the good people, we all become victims because the party leaders on the left know damn well the criminals will always be able to get guns. Once our guns are gone, what do we do about crime and violent crime? We beg government to do something about it.

The Democrats don't hate guns, they hate the idea we have the ability to protect ourselves; take care of potential problems. If we can take care of ourselves, then who needs government around?

I find it funny that liberals are against a border wall because it won't "solve" the illegal immigration problem and be 100% effective yet are totally fine with the gov't passing laws MANDATING that I wear a seatbelt in my own personal vehicle to "solve" the problem of me getting killed in a wreck even though it's well known they aren't nearly 100% effective at saving lives in an accident and in some cases have CAUSED the death of the person in the vehicle when they were strapped into a vehicle that ended up going into a river or lake and couldn't get out.

I realize I just created the world's longest run on sentence. But there is a point in there.

I find it funny that liberals are against a border wall because it won't "solve" the illegal immigration problem and be 100% effective yet are totally fine with the gov't passing laws MANDATING that I wear a seatbelt in my own personal vehicle to "solve" the problem of me getting killed in a wreck even though it's well known they aren't nearly 100% effective at saving lives in an accident and in some cases have CAUSED the death of the person in the vehicle when they were strapped into a vehicle that ended up going into a river or lake and couldn't get out.

I realize I just created the world's longest run on sentence. But there is a point in there.

Yep, even before those laws were in place, I had an Aunt die that way on Christmas Eve day. She always wore her seatbelt.

Is Trump going?

Prolly not.

Trump called McCain a "loser" because McCain was a POW.

Trump prolly thinks Singh is a loser because Signh got murdered.

That's Trump logic for ya.

Yeah; Trump aint goin' either.
Trump was not on the invitation list for logistical reasons knucklehead......Pelosi is a California Congresswoman and was invited and so was the incoming and outgoing socialist governors...none of those sanctuary liars had the guts to show up......

Your point seems to be "Democrats bad, mkay?" - a point I happen to agree with. But it has no bearing on the merits of a wall.

Well we can't ignore the huge population of course. Same thing in Chicago. But the point I'm making is that guns are not the problem and taking them away is not the solution. On the right we always point out how high gun violence is in these liberal cities or states, and the left points out how violent some conservative states are that have favorable gun laws. The bottom line is it's not the guns, it's the people.

Each side wants to expand their bases. On the left, the two largest groups of people are victims and government dependents. By removing guns from the good people, we all become victims because the party leaders on the left know damn well the criminals will always be able to get guns. Once our guns are gone, what do we do about crime and violent crime? We beg government to do something about it.

The Democrats don't hate guns, they hate the idea we have the ability to protect ourselves; take care of potential problems. If we can take care of ourselves, then who needs government around?

Yea, so you didn't answer the question.

"Legislation is fine if it's proven to solve or reduce a problem. However we have empirical evidence that such laws don't. For instance CA and Chicago are renown for gun deaths, yet they have the strictest laws on the books against guns. "

Can you explain why you think California is renown for gun deaths? Because they actually have one of the lowest firearm mortality rates.

I propose that you start by learning to focus like a logical adult, instead of running off in all directions, trying to conflate unrelated things. All that accomplishes is for you to express idiocies like, "We can't restrict illegal immigration, because Americans commit murder". Or "If you don't agree with me that guns are eeevil, that means you don't care about murder!" Or "Agree with me on everything and give me whatever I want, and I'll take it and keep bitching and hurling insults. That's meeting you halfway!"

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm personally not interested in compromising in the slightest with someone who argues like a spoiled, ignorant child.

You just don't like it when your hypocrisy shows. This bullshit attempt at appealing to emotions because "AMERICANS ARE DYING!" obviously only matters when the cause is aligned with your agenda.

Forum List

Back