PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans ‘Not a Justification’ for Stricter Border Security Rules

It's just a little hypocritical when the leader of the baby killing party uses a line like thoughts and prayers.

Hypocrisy is being pro death penalty and then lecturing others on abortion.

Nothing hypocritical about that. The Death Penalty is just that, a penalty. The more ironic thing is how Democrats are for killing babies and protecting the life of murderers.

Oh. So your love of sanctity of life has an asterisk. Got it.

Of course it does, and so does yours. The difference between the death you approve and the death I approve of is you approve of death of the innocent while I approve of death of the guilty*

Yes , cause a zygote compares to a full grown man .

It certainly does in God's eyes. A baby does nothing to deserve taking it's life. Can't say that about the full-grown man.

Why is it that Trumpbots care so much about people that are murdered by illegal immigrants, but could care less about people who are victims of mass murders committed by white Americans?

It doesn't make sense to you because as a Dim of today you do not care whether someone is an American citizen or an illegal.

We on the other hand see it like this. We are especially pissed when an illegal kills someone, because they shouldn't have been here in the first place, and if our immigration laws would have been enforced the murder would not have happened.

Hypocrisy is being pro death penalty and then lecturing others on abortion.

Nothing hypocritical about that. The Death Penalty is just that, a penalty. The more ironic thing is how Democrats are for killing babies and protecting the life of murderers.

Of course it does, and so does yours. The difference between the death you approve and the death I approve of is you approve of death of the innocent while I approve of death of the guilty*

It certainly does in God's eyes. A baby does nothing to deserve taking it's life. Can't say that about the full-grown man.

Oh boy . Cons taking Gods name is so laughable when compared to all the hate you spew.

Guns kill 33,000 Americans a year

A border wall is not going to help that
25000 of those deaths are suicides. Only a douchebag would blame guns for that.

But you can blame immigration status ?

Invading a country illegally is an intentional act. A gun is an inanimate object that doesn't think on it's own.

A gun is designed to kill . Most designed to kill people .

Of those illegals who killed . How many would a wall have prevented from coming into the US ?

Oh boy . Cons taking Gods name is so laughable when compared to all the hate you spew.

What liberals consider hate and what God considers hate are likely two way different things.

Guns kill 33,000 Americans a year

A border wall is not going to help that
25000 of those deaths are suicides. Only a douchebag would blame guns for that.

But you can blame immigration status ?

Invading a country illegally is an intentional act. A gun is an inanimate object that doesn't think on it's own.

A gun is designed to kill . Most designed to kill people .

Of those illegals who killed . How many would a wall have prevented from coming into the US ?

Probably a lot of them. If you can't get into a country, how are you going to kill in that country?

It doesn't matter. It's a fake excuse. These are just ignorant rednecks who are afraid they'll lose their job to a Mexican who is smarter and works harder, for less money, than they do. "Protect me Daddy Trump!"

Why is it that Trumpbots care so much about people that are murdered by illegal immigrants, but could care less about people who are victims of mass murders committed by white Americans?

It doesn't make sense to you because as a Dim of today you do not care whether someone is an American citizen or an illegal.

We on the other hand see it like this. We are especially pissed when an illegal kills someone, because they shouldn't have been here in the first place, and if our immigration laws would have been enforced the murder would not have happened.

Exactly. When an American kills another American, we have to deal with it the best we can. In many cases, it was not preventable.

However if we stop criminals from crossing our border, the murders they would have committed were prevented.

It doesn't matter. It's a fake excuse. These are just ignorant rednecks who are afraid they'll lose their job to a Mexican who is smarter and works harder, for less money, than they do. "Protect me Daddy Trump!"

Well when one of these foreign tractor-trailer drivers kills your family in their mini-van because the SOB can't read signs in English, then what will you say?

Karma be damned, but I sincerely hope the next victim of an illegal is someone very close to Pelosi. Maybe someone in her immediate family.

Then watch her change her tune.

I understand your feelings with Pelosi, however wishing death on anyone for just knowing or being related to Pelosi isn't right.

I can understand she is not concerned with loss of life. It's difficult to tell whether she is in the books of living or dead half the time.

Can you believe this dumb bitch? She's a blessing for the Republican party. She actually admitted she doesn't care if illegal aliens kill Americans. How can a politician be so deaf to public opinion?

PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans 'Not a Justification' for Stricter Border Security Rules - Big League Politics

At a Thursday morning press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) showed little concern for the fact that illegal aliens crossing the border with impunity might be dangerous for Americans.

“Let me just close by saying this: clearly there’s a disparity of shared values in terms of respecting the dignity and worth of everyone – being concerned about every death that happens, uh, because we live in an imperfect world, and that’s very sad,” Pelosi said. “But it is not a justification for having more children die in custody of be separated from their families.”

When Pelosi described “every death that happens,” she was referring to deaths of Americans killed by illegals. In her mind, innocent American slain by illegals is not a justification for enhancing border security measures, including family separation at the border.

Rule of thumb -- anytime a thread title implies somebody said something but only has THREE out of ELEVEN words in 'quotes'... FULL OF SHIT.

Nice try Bripat.

Give us the full quote in context or admit to being a lying hackadoodle.

Trump: I like to watch 'the Fake News'.

Trump: I can't stop thinking about what 'a total loser' I am.

Trump: 'I've done more' to embarrass and humiliate this country than 'any other President in history.'

Trump: wishes 'there was no collusion.'

....see how easy it is.

Can you believe this dumb bitch? She's a blessing for the Republican party. She actually admitted she doesn't care if illegal aliens kill Americans. How can a politician be so deaf to public opinion?

PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans 'Not a Justification' for Stricter Border Security Rules - Big League Politics

At a Thursday morning press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) showed little concern for the fact that illegal aliens crossing the border with impunity might be dangerous for Americans.

“Let me just close by saying this: clearly there’s a disparity of shared values in terms of respecting the dignity and worth of everyone – being concerned about every death that happens, uh, because we live in an imperfect world, and that’s very sad,” Pelosi said. “But it is not a justification for having more children die in custody of be separated from their families.”

When Pelosi described “every death that happens,” she was referring to deaths of Americans killed by illegals. In her mind, innocent American slain by illegals is not a justification for enhancing border security measures, including family separation at the border.
What's suddenly wrong with "thoughts and prayers"?

It's just a little hypocritical when the leader of the baby killing party uses a line like thoughts and prayers.
Again...another one who thinks that "thoughts and prayers" is conditional....:71:
Leftists are the ones who objected to thoughts and prayers for shooting victims. Now we are supposed to applaud the scathing hypocrite Piglosi who offers nothing but thoughts and prayers for the victims of the killers she allows into the country.

Rule of thumb -- anytime a thread title implies somebody said something but only has THREE out of ELEVEN words in 'quotes'... FULL OF SHIT.

Nice try Bripat.

Give us the full quote in context or admit to being a lying hackadoodle.

Trump: I like to watch 'the Fake News'.

Trump: I can't stop thinking about what 'a total loser' I am.

Trump: 'I've done more' to embarrass and humiliate this country than 'any other President in history.'

Trump: wishes 'there was no collusion.'

....see how easy it is.
Prove it's not accurate, asshole. Piglosi opposes border security. She opposes funding for more agents, more immigration judges, more beds to house aliens waiting for a hearing and any funding for the wall.

Same logic conservatives use. Mass murders in schools is "not a justification for stricter gun laws".

Same shit, different day. Same coin, different side.

Same logic conservatives use. Mass murders in schools is "not a justification for stricter gun laws".

The 2nd Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights, moron. There's nothing in the Constitution that says we have to allow this human refuse into the country.

The 2nd Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights, moron. There's nothing in the Constitution that says we have to allow this human refuse into the country.

2nd Amendment doesn't prevent gun laws. And my point still stands. Conservatives and liberals only care about the hills they've chosen to die on. They don't have any room in their tiny partisan brains for an actual discussion.

Forum List

Back