Pelosi: It was Booooosssssshhhhhhhh

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
So after eight years, does Obama own his term? Nope, it was still W. Granted with historic lows in labor participation, the weakest recession recovery since WWII and endless red ink no one would want to own his record. But geez, grow a pair, Democrats. You had eight fricking years and you changed nothing. That while Trump is a failure and he's not even President yet.

Don't go away mad, just go away. It's time for someone else to try to fix your mess. Will Trump do it? Don't know. But it's better than the predictability of your failure to give him a shot. You may now recommence whining

Pelosi Blames Bush For $9 Trillion In Debt Added Under Obama

So after eight years, does Obama own his term? Nope, it was still W. Granted with historic lows in labor participation, the weakest recession recovery since WWII and endless red ink no one would want to own his record. But geez, grow a pair, Democrats. You had eight fricking years and you changed nothing. That while Trump is a failure and he's not even President yet.

Don't go away mad, just go away. It's time for someone else to try to fix your mess. Will Trump do it? Don't know. But it's better than the predictability of your failure to give him a shot. You may now recommence whining

/---- Nancy Piglosi is a useless political hack and s laughing stock.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're forgetting the complete obstructionism of Boehner and McConnell. They have hurt everybody while themselves being insulated on their government salaries.

W.Bush could not see the crash coming. The bubble had been building since 1992 when Slick Willy began to build it.

Shouldn't be Trump, but the GOP Congress who approved it. Then again, maybe she is referring to the next $9 Trillion that Trump will incur? Either way, the Debt will sink the US and China will emerge as the next world power, thanks Wall Street...

How does this idiot keep her congressional seat?
This proves just how stupid Californians really are!

You're forgetting the complete obstructionism of Boehner and McConnell. They have hurt everybody while themselves being insulated on their government salaries.

W.Bush could not see the crash coming. The bubble had been building since 1992 when Slick Willy began to build it.

Yes, it's not like Presidents ever had political opponents before ...

They stick with their own and if you are not paying attention you will believe them...lol

Shouldn't be Trump, but the GOP Congress who approved it. Then again, maybe she is referring to the next $9 Trillion that Trump will incur? Either way, the Debt will sink the US and China will emerge as the next world power, thanks Wall Street...

The voices in your head are making this confusing. Can you address them and respond to posts separately?

/---- Nancy Piglosi is a useless political hack and s laughing stock.
And that the idiots voted in again... Wow.

They stick with their own and if you are not paying attention you will believe them...lol

I don't speak gibberish. Can you translate that to English?

Do you admit that the jerks McConnell, Cruz and some others only purpose for 8 years was to obstruct Obama's every move?

Or are you going to conveniently forget it?

BTW ,the only was crooked ass McConnell was elected was by his Big Pharma friends.

Do you admit that the jerks McConnell, Cruz and some others only purpose for 8 years was to obstruct Obama's every move?

BTW ,the only was crooked ass McConnell was elected was by his Big Pharma friends.

Here's the thing with opposition parties. They oppose the party in power. See how that works?

They were no different than Democrat congresses were for Republicans. Obama was not elected dictator and he offered the Republicans nothing. So they opposed him.

The term for that is duh ...

I was no Obama fan, but he did inherit a Bush nightmare. He did have a legitimate beef. I think he did ok under the circumstances. Very low Unemployment and a record high Stock Market, are pretty big achievements considering what he inherited. But he ran up the Debt bigtime and dismantled our Immigration System. So he did some serious damage too. But all in all, he did ok. I hope Trump will do better though.

Here's the thing with opposition parties. They oppose the party in power. See how that works?

They were no different than Democrat congresses were for Republicans. Obama was not elected dictator and he offered the Republicans nothing. So they opposed him.

Not like they did a black president , of coarse parties oppose each other,but these guys were just plain mean..

It was really bad what they did..

Obama Obstruction Has Made Mitch McConnell America's Most Hated Politician

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's years of Obama obstruction have not gone unnoticed by the American people. According to a new poll, McConnell is the most hated political figure in America.

TIME just published “The Party of No,” an article adapted from my new book, The New New Deal: The Hidden Story of Change in the Obama Era. It reveals some of my reporting on the Republican plot to obstruct President Obama before he even took office, including secret meetings led by House GOP whip Eric Cantor (in December 2008) and Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (in early January 2009) in which they laid out their daring (though cynical and political) no-honeymoon strategy of all-out resistance to a popular President-elect during an economic emergency.

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

I was no Obama fan, but he did inherit a Bush nightmare. He did have a legitimate beef. I think he did ok under the circumstances. Very low Unemployment and a record high Stock Market, are pretty big achievements considering what he inherited. But he ran up the Debt bigtime and dismantled our Immigration System. So he did some serious damage too. But all in all, he did ok. I hope Trump will do better though.

Again, that happens to every President. Elect me as President! I won't do shit, but that's OK, it's my predecessors fault! How can I change that in eight years!

Not like they did a black president , of coarse parties oppose each other,but these guys were just plain mean..

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's years of Obama obstruction have not gone unnoticed by the American people. According to a new poll, McConnell is the most hated political figure in America.

TIME just published “The Party of No,” an article adapted from my new book, The New New Deal: The Hidden Story of Change in the Obama Era. It reveals some of my reporting on the Republican plot to obstruct President Obama before he even took office, including secret meetings led by House GOP whip Eric Cantor (in December 2008) and Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (in early January 2009) in which they laid out their daring (though cynical and political) no-honeymoon strategy of all-out resistance to a popular President-elect during an economic emergency.

Gotcha, no one ever opposed a white President before, it's just the black one. You're a useless fucking whore. Oh, and ...

... you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist

Again, that happens to every President. Elect me as President! I won't do shit, but that's OK, it's my predecessors fault! How can I change that in eight years!

I hear ya, but really take a look at the end of Bush's term. It was an awful catastrophe. Obama inherited that catastrophe. Like i said, he did ok. He did a lot of damage too. I especially hope Trump can rebuild his dismantled Immigration System.

Gotcha, no one ever opposed a white President before, it's just the black one. You're a useless fucking whore. Oh, and ...

... you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist

Wow calling someone a whore? That is below the belt.. No desire to talk with your ass any longer..

Ignore

Enjoy talking with yourself.

I hear ya, but really take a look at the end of Bush's term. It was an awful catastrophe. Obama inherited that catastrophe. Like i said, he did ok. He did a lot of damage too.

He did nothing but make it worse burdening us with more wars, more spending and Obamacare. He did nothing to control costs.

You realize I'm talking about Pelosi's speech blaming eight years of failure on W, right? W sucked too, absolutely. That doesn't make trampoline face's whining and finger pointing any more reasonable. W left eight years ago

Wow calling someone a whore? That is below the belt.. No desire to talk with your ass any longer..

Ignore

Enjoy talking with yourself.

You wanted a well thought through and reasoned response to IT'S BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK! No, it's because he was a leftist. Which is why he was treated like Gore, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi, Hitlary and all the other WHITE liberals, you fucking slut. Do humanity a favor and shoot yourself in the face, fucking race whore. Oh, and ...

Forum List

Back