Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

1011FCCB-9D6B-4C50-96DB-BF5FE6194F64.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi represents the party of hate and divisiveness very well. Stunning that the Speaker would demonstrate such childish behavior. But she is a Liberal. So not surprising actually.
I've stated here for ten years, "there is no low to which a liberal will not go." Now I state, "there is no low to which a leftist will not go." Never take their ostensible goodwill for granted as you will be the fool. Don't turn your back of one, not even your BFF lest you become their victim when they need one.

impressive would have been Pelosi destroying Trumps teleprompter -

:abgg2q.jpg:

I would pay good money to see that. Nancy calmly walks over to the fireaxe in the wall, breaks the glass, takes hold of the axe and calmly chops his telepromoter to bits. Of course, that would be right after he exited. Now, that would be something to see.

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
That's what you do with a pack of lies.

You tear them up and throw them away.

I don't doubt you think Nancy was appropriate and justified, since you're a low-class, childish boor in the same mold as she.
Lol at any tRumpkin calling anyone else childish.

Have you listened to tRump at all?

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html

Carville called The Democrat Party an Ideological Cult.
Oh Stumpy, you are endlessly amusing.

Why don't you look up the definition of cult and tell us why you tRumplings aren't one?

@jdanbishop on Twitter ^ | 02/05/20 | Dan Bishop
The Chair just ruled that the signed copy of POTUS’ SOTU address destroyed last night by @SpeakerPelosi was “a document of the House.” Stand by for more. #SOTU20

Can we HANG HER...BY HER SHORT HAIRS?

I did and there was a picture of this as a Cult Symbol!
upload_2020-2-5_19-48-22.png

Creepitus

Why don't you look up the definition of cult and tell us why you tRumplings aren't one?

The Chair just ruled that the signed copy of POTUS’ SOTU address destroyed last night by @SpeakerPelosi was “a document of the House.” Stand by for more. #SOTU20

You are such rube. It has been damn near two weeks since Rudy was going to drop the dirt according to your thread, but you never learn.

You make Charlie Brown look smart...

View attachment 304894
Creepitus

Careful Son, that insignia means something you don't understand.

You are such rube. It has been damn near two weeks since Rudy was going to drop the dirt according to your thread, but you never learn.

Did you wash your white sheet and pointy hat?

It won’t mean a damn thing in Hell.

You think your Evil Wicked Soul is escaping Judgment Day?

God is King and you are Satan’s Pawn.

Check Mate!

View attachment 304894
Creepitus

145k71.jpg

Creepitus

View attachment 304894
Creepitus

3obch2.jpg

145k71.jpg
But TRUE, never the less, klansman!

Just shows how Pathetic the Dem Party has become...................to choose that thing as it's Leader...........

She proves all the time just how low she can go.................Nothing they do Surprises me anymore.............Nothing...........How much further off the deep end can they go........When they lose the next election.........guess well find out.

It won’t mean a damn thing in Hell.

You think your Evil Wicked Soul is escaping Judgment Day?

God is King and you are Satan’s Pawn.

Check Mate!

View attachment 304894
Creepitus

I told ya kid, keep your religious mumbo jumbo to yourself.

Forum List

Back