Pelosi tells Biden not to debate Trump?

Her reasoning is that "he is not worth it".

WTH?

Of course, we all know the reason, and she, for the first time in her entire life, is correct. Trump would destroy the career corrupt politician turned dementia patient, so dementia Joe should not debate Trump.

~~~~~~
Hmm...., What does San-Fran Nan know about Joey Xi and when did she know it?

Last edited:
Biden relies, "Who is this?"
I certainly hope Biden does not meet Pelosi face to face.

People with dementia can be easily rattled and spooked.

nancy+pelosi+funny.png

Whether or not to debate is a calculated political decision. Biden is currently well ahead of Trump. He's never been a good off the cuff speaker AND, like Trump - he can be easily goaded. What are the best strategies? We haven't always had debates (they started in 1960) and even after, not all candidates participated AND debates haven't always affected winning/losing in the polls. Clinton was considered to have won the debates with Trump but she lost the election.

To me - the debates are more an interesting way to see candidates lay out their opinions on various issues and contrast the differences. Given Trump's unstable emotional state and cognitive deterioration over the past few years...it could be interesting. But in the end it's a political calculation.

Biden obviously isn't calling the shots.

Na, he just drinks them

He is drunk, right?...............please tell me he is drunk in this clip.

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to listen to biden and think he is smart and with it.

The Democrats giving Biden a pass on his kid creeping is nasty. Democrats even had a pedophile, bill Clinton, speak at their convention and literally told people how you should behave in the oval office.

Democrats make me sick

Whether or not to debate is a calculated political decision. Biden is currently well ahead of Trump. He's never been a good off the cuff speaker AND, like Trump - he can be easily goaded. What are the best strategies? We haven't always had debates (they started in 1960) and even after, not all candidates participated AND debates haven't always affected winning/losing in the polls. Clinton was considered to have won the debates with Trump but she lost the election.

To me - the debates are more an interesting way to see candidates lay out their opinions on various issues and contrast the differences. Given Trump's unstable emotional state and cognitive deterioration over the past few years...it could be interesting. But in the end it's a political calculation.
Debates in the modern era are now expected

If Biden doesn't, it will make him look weak and scared.

The choice, of course, is Kamala's.

Biden obviously isn't calling the shots.

Na, he just drinks them

He is drunk, right?...............please tell me he is drunk in this clip.

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to listen to biden and think he is smart and with it.

The Democrats giving Biden a pass on his kid creeping is nasty. Democrats even had a pedophile, bill Clinton, speak at their convention and literally told people how you should behave in the oval office.

Democrats make me sick

To be fair, when Biden has plagiarized other people in the past, he has seemed intelligent for brief moments.

~~~~~~

Guess like San Fran Nan you plotzed when Trump called for drug tests before the debates. That is very telling.

~~~~~~

Guess like San Fran Nan you plotzed when Trump called for drug tests before the debates. That is very telling.

:lol: I don't take anything from the gateway pundit seriously. Trump can call for all he wants but until he subjects himself to a thorough and professional psychiatric exam and posts the results, it is just a joke.

~~~~~~

:lol: I don't take anything from the gateway pundit seriously. Trump can call for all he wants but until he subjects himself to a thorough and professional psychiatric exam and posts the results, it is just a joke.

~~~~~~
Just watch it and weep....

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

I can understand her saying that as it doesn't matter and is more a formality of the election process. People have decided who they are going to vote for. A debate will not change anything. The debate will be an opportunity for someone who will be a better debater embarrass Trump and address the lies that Trump is bound to say. It will be good reading.

My nephew says that Biden debating Trump would be like a one-legged man trying to run away from Godzilla.

This is what happens when Biden veers off script, yet another embarrassing Biden blunder. When Biden was asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper about the police shooting of Jacob Blake, Biden replies with a response about an entirely different incident, Kyle Rittenhouse.

Forum List

Back