Pence: "I'm a Christian, a Conservative and a Republican, in that order"

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
First of all his vote today belies his statement that he is a Christian; he is also a certain type of conservative, a callous one. He has proved he is a Republican, and that Democrats, Independents, Libertarian's, Agnostics and Atheists, Jews and other non Christians are of no concern to him.

So he hates gays.

Hates healthcare.

And wants tax cuts for needy billionaires.

In that order.

Instead of bitching about him, you heathens might want to be praying that nothing ever happens to his boss Donald. Something tells me the last thing you want is for Pence to end up in the Oval Office.

First of all his vote today belies his statement that he is a Christian; he is also a certain type of conservative, a callous one. He has proved he is a Republican, and that Democrats, Independents, Libertarian's, Agnostics and Atheists, Jews and other non Christians are of no concern to him.
That is ridiculous. The Christian religion does not teach that. That you think it does means you know nothing about it.

That is ridiculous. The Christian religion does not teach that. That you think it does means you know nothing about it.
That's what it taught to Pence. How do you explain that?

My order has to be: I'm a Christian, an American and I'll take an order of fries with that.

I wouldn't qualify Pence as a Christian. Nominal one at best.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

That's what it taught to Pence. How do you explain that?

How do you know? Because Christians do non Christian things? Grow up. And stop blaming it on a faith that does not teach exclusion.

Liberals claim to know so much about Christianity and yet they shit themselves at any notion of Christ being in the schools, parks, courts.

Pence while governor made it clear he didn't believe smoking cigarettes causes cancer while excepting big money from to tobacco companies.

That's who Michael Pence really is.

Pence while governor made it clear he didn't believe smoking cigarettes causes cancer while excepting big money from to tobacco companies.

That's who Michael Pence really is.
Very un-Christlike

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Pence and all good god fearing christians want to take away your medical insurance ...

Forum List

Back