Pence Speaks at the Federalist Society - Trump wrong and notion he could overturn elections was "un-American."

Most good people back Trump because they don't see anyone else out there willing to fight the establishment Democrats.
Oh, I think that the goddamned Democrats are not to be trusted, and need to be routinely spanked at the polls...

And I support a great deal of what has been called the Trump Agenda ( immigration, China, manufacturing, anti-Cancel Culture, America First, etc. )...

Your problem - what is preventing you from getting my vote again - is the arrogant power-crazed nature of your Orange Dictator-Wannabe...

Rump is simply too high a price for me ( and the Republic ) to pay, to get what I want...

Find me a Republican with experience in governing who can advance that Agenda effectively but who also understands servant-leadership and Cincinnatus...

Do that and I'll probably get on-side in 2024...

Blow me off and fail to do that and I'll probably be stuck voting for the frigging Democrats again, just to buy more time for the Republic...

Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

They all must be thrown outta office 'cause you think they are all frauds.
The problem is the mail-in votes. Poll show 80% of those votes went to Biden. So for every 5 mail-in votes, we throw out 1 vote for Trump and 4 votes for Biden.

The problem is the mail-in votes. Poll show 80% of those votes went to Biden. So for every 5 mail-in votes, we throw out 1 vote for Trump and 4 votes for Biden.

Here, Lenny....lemme help you.
See, ballots ain't just got two opposing candidates on 'em.
There is this thing called "down ballot".
Where we vote for the School Board, the County Clerk, the Road Commission guy, for our Congressional Representatives, and Senators, for our State Reps and Senators, and more.

So, while you throw out all the ballots you wish.......you are invalidating the elections of all those others.

Trust me.
But if don't.
Then Google it.

There is no evidence that people ever liked the prick enough to vote more for him than any president in US history.
Where would one find such "evidence"?

Sounds like opinion if anything

Bullshit. I don't know the exact per cent but it stands to reason that Dems would vote via absentee since they took the virus seriously and Trump was telling his people not to trust absentee voting (this time around...they used to love it)

Voting processes were ruled illegal. Those fraudulent votes should be thrown out.
Wrong. IF someone engaged in ballot harvesting in states where that is not legal THEY are subject to legal action...but the votes themselves re still valid

Where would one find such "evidence"?

Sounds like opinion if anything
Sorry bout that,

1. Pence Abandoned His Duty... What Will the Cowards Say Now?
2. "Jacobs also observed that tens of thousands of voters marked their ballots just for Joe Biden, with no votes cast for down-ballot candidates. This was a concentrated 450,000 voters in a handful of swing states, such as Georgia, where a difference of only 818 votes existed between Trump and down-ticket Senate races. And the same irregularities popped up in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin, where Biden allegedly surpassed Trump by anywhere from 42,000 to 115,000 votes, despite the down-ballot races suggesting otherwise. This reveals an incongruity and a statistical anomaly that most certainly is strong evidence of widespread fraud."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong. IF someone engaged in ballot harvesting in states where that is not legal THEY are subject to legal action...but the votes themselves re still valid
The only fraudulent votes we have seen come from an old people's village in Florida who voted for trump multiple times,

Sorry bout that,

1. Pence Abandoned His Duty... What Will the Cowards Say Now?
2. "Jacobs also observed that tens of thousands of voters marked their ballots just for Joe Biden, with no votes cast for down-ballot candidates. This was a concentrated 450,000 voters in a handful of swing states, such as Georgia, where a difference of only 818 votes existed between Trump and down-ticket Senate races. And the same irregularities popped up in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin, where Biden allegedly surpassed Trump by anywhere from 42,000 to 115,000 votes, despite the down-ballot races suggesting otherwise. This reveals an incongruity and a statistical anomaly that most certainly is strong evidence of widespread fraud."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
And this nonsense of course came from Sidney Powell...the Krazy Kraken Lady

And here we go...

FKynhPlXMAYqis-

Trump was wrong as the 12th amendment which Trumpers are trying hard to ignore doesn't give any powers for him to do anything beyond a formal handling of the already certified states electors ballots in the Congress session on January 6.

It appears Trump supporters will never wake up to their own slow running destruction of their long dead stolen election narrative.

Here is what I said yesterday at POST 227

===

"Ha ha ha, Trump is the one who is WRONG since the Constitution made it clear what the duties of the VP were for the roll call of the electors in Congress on January 6, it is the CONGRESS who decide on any disputed electors in the chamber and debate on them if needed otherwise they will be approved by roll vote as certified by the states back in December.

Cornell Law

Excerpt:

12th Amendment​

The electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;--The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;--the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President. The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

LINK

red bolding mine

===

It has been ignored since I posted this

What a mess!

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit are y'all still on this subject? Good lord it is 2022, who even allows this to stay in 'breaking news'?

This stupid MAGA sh*t is gonna go on for years.
----------------------------------------------------------
But under a different tricorn hat....ala' John Birch Society cum Tea Party cum MAGA cum QAnon. It is linear. A trajactory. It is their evolution.

Same quality of people. Same quality of thinking. THAT---didn't evolve.
So things can change....but stay the same.
Accordingly the MAGA/Q's will be the flavor-du-jour for a while.

To get a sense of who these nutters are one must really google up YouTube with Jordan Klepper's stuff.

He shines a light on the MAGA-world that every one else in America makes fun of and ridicules.

And Klepper shows us why ---vividly.
They are laughed at, derided, and satarized for a reason.
They are the dead white whales in a snark feeding-frenzy.

IMHO

So Pence finally grew a pair....Whoda' thunk? I wonder what his motivation is for making this statement NOW? After over a year later. Who is he sucking off now?

'.....are y'all still on this subject? Good lord it is 2022, who even allows this to stay in 'breaking news'?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I can answer that, PInk.
Not the "who".......but the "why".

Witness these:

• Don Trump Texas rally in February 2022
  • Don Trump dangling 'hope-to-be' pardons for those who haven't yet confessed to seditious conspiracy for Janaury 6th.
  • Witness Don Trump publicly stating Mike Pence could have and should have "overturned the election" as Trump demanded of him.
  • Witness Mike Pence assertively stating he could not reject the Electoral Vote. Or overturn the election.
  • Witness Don Trump responding again that Pence could and should have overturned the certified election.
  • Witness the Congressional Select Committee striving to investigate ---and report to American citizens ------what happened and how it happened on January 6th despite the refusal of Trump confidants to be forthcoming.
  • Witness Kevin McCarthy refusing to meet with the Committee.
  • Witness Congressman Jim Jordan refusing the same
  • Witness the same from Congressman Scott Perry
  • Despite the wide reporting that each had spoken with Trump while the attack was underway.
  • Witness key witnesses invoking the 5th Amendment when asked to appear before the Committee....Roger Stone; Jeffery Clark of the DOJ; legal advisor John Eastman.
  • Witness InfoWorld's Alex Jones invoking the 5th Amendment over 100 times when brought before the Committee.
So yeah, I can see why this is still a topic-du-jour.
I personally hope it stays "hot" till the citizens of America get a full accounting of what happened, why did it happen, and who was involved.

What happens to anybody culpable is another topic, for another thread. Right now, the most important priority is to get as full of an exposition as possible.

Let the chips fall where they may.

HOLY SHIT!

PENCE HAS TESTICLES AFTER ALL!!!!!
He's got his passive aggression mixed up with being an adviser to President Trump who was betrayed by evil planners what'sername Clinton, Maxine the Stalker, and Gold diggerpen PIGLOSI. If he keeps it up he will be classified as a not-to-be trusted dullard for a long, long time.I hope he lets bygones be bygones and stays positive. He doesn't deserve the disaster he is running toward, and his family certainly deserves no part of his failure to let it be.

The big lie is that Biden actually got 81 million genuine votes.
There is no evidence that people ever liked the prick enough to vote more for him than any president in US history.
As Biden and Stalin both said...who's counting the votes decides elections.
You are correct. Biden alone would have never received that many votes. The massive amount of anti-trump votes added to Biden supporters votes caused the record setting turnout.

Forum List

Back