Pennsylvania warns of major delays in vote counting….AGAIN

Derp….

And from your link :

“The state’s Republican-controlled legislature passed the law establishing no-excuse mail-in voting for all voters in 2019 with bipartisan support. Previously, Pennsylvania voters could cast absentee ballots if they met certain criteria.”

Derp?? lol I get the feeling a lot of things just pass over your pointy little head.. You made the comment up above somewhere that the R legislature passed it. I said they did not agree with how it was illegally used by the SOS during Covid, and it was taken to court, the court struck it down, and then the AG appealed. What you posted just proves what I stated, thanks.

What’s funny is that here we have Republicans arguing against Act 77 for violating the state constitution but we also have Republicans arguing for the independent legislature theory at SCOTUS which would make the state constitution irrelevant when it comes to election laws.

They didn't argue that it violated the constitution you blathering idiot, they argued that how is was misused by the SOS during the 2020 election went against the constitution.

My point was that he wanted the legislature to fix when votes could be canvassed then. They didn’t and still haven’t. So stop bitching about what the Democrats are supposedly doing.
The democrats violated PA state constitution during the 2020 election, and I'll bitch about them to my heart's content.

Derp?? lol I get the feeling a lot of things just pass over your pointy little head.. You made the comment up above somewhere that the R legislature passed it. I said they did not agree with how it was illegally used by the SOS during Covid, and it was taken to court, the court struck it down, and then the AG appealed. What you posted just proves what I stated, thanks.
Your entire point is moot and completely meaningless for this election.

Uh huh. And how many of those boxes are full of ballots that arrived after Election Day and went to voters who didn’t request them?

You do understand that the state does know before Election Day exactly how many ballots were sent out and how many to expect.
I'm just telling the truth. There have been a few occasions in close elections where democrats mysteriously found several boxes of ballots after election day that they still wanted counted. It always seems to be democrats finding them, not Republicans.

The only people that can fix this are Republicans who control the state legislature in Pennsylvania. They need to pass a law to do so. They haven’t.

Going to stick to the “they’re doing it to cheat” line?

You passed right over the post where I said that they do not have a veto proof majority, and even if they had passed such a law, Wolf would veto it. Learn to read.

Uh huh. And how many of those boxes are full of ballots that arrived after Election Day and went to voters who didn’t request them?

You do understand that the state does know before Election Day exactly how many ballots were sent out and how many to expect.
Entire Semis Trailer loads from New Jersey showed up at the polls, DUPE. A couple truckers even signed affidavits that they delivered fraudulent ballots to places like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

Show us the number, dope.
It was certified and recounted.
Do you think we are stupid? We know what you DemNazis are doing. They did the same thing in Germany, registering millions of fake voters with fake IDs and then flooding the polls with fake ballots. This was done all over the country. These are just the ones that didn't get through. There is no reason on Earth this many fake IDs are needed except to illegally register people to vote.

You may cheat your way into office but you will burn in Hell for your sins. I'm buying popcorn to watch.

Y'all a bunch of lying cheating hair sniffing pieces of shit.

The DemNazi Party always tips off what they are going to do before they do it. In this case in PA they know Oz is running away with it, so they will need to extend the count in order to figure out how many fraudulent ballots will be needed to hand the election over to Uncle Festerman.

I'm just telling the truth. There have been a few occasions in close elections where democrats mysteriously found several boxes of ballots after election day that they still wanted counted. It always seems to be democrats finding them, not Republicans.
I’m sick of these bullshit claims

Prove that

Do you think we are stupid? We know what you DemNazis are doing. They did the same thing in Germany, registering millions of fake voters with fake IDs and then flooding the polls with fake ballots. This was done all over the country. These are just the ones that didn't get through. There is no reason on Earth this many fake IDs are needed except to illegally register people to vote.

You may cheat your way into office but you will burn in Hell for your sins. I'm buying popcorn to watch.

That truck driver knew nothing. He was taking absentee ballots from the US Mail Distribution site mailed from NY to PA where the home of the voters was

That’s all he knew. He filled on the rest with his imagination

That truck driver knew nothing. He was taking absentee ballots from the US Mail Distribution site mailed from NY to PA where the home of the voters was

That’s all he knew. He filled on the rest with his imagination
There are thousands of affidavits and 100s of cases of eyewitness testimony of Fraudulent Ballots found and 100s of thousands of Fake IDs confiscated that were shipped to this country no doubt by China Joe's friends in order to register fraudulent voters and commit Election Fraud on a massive scale.

We already know that The DemNazi party pulled off rigging Clinton's primaries nationally, so rigging a presidential race is only one step above that.

This is why you needed mass mail in ballots, and Maduro Voting Machines and some guy named Al Gore Rhythm and his 20 million fake friends to install Biden Maduro in office.

The majority of Americans believe you rigged the 2020 election.

They are correct.

Do you think we are stupid?
:icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back