Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a wonderful video that will bless those who watch it! A love letter! From God! Full of Scriptures to show you how great is God's love for you!

[ame=http://youtu.be/qpSE3eZTCNo]God's Love letter for you...(worth watching) - YouTube[/ame]

Ephesians 2:4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,

Cross References

Isaiah 63:7
I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the LORD has done for us-- yes, the many good things he has done for Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Ephesians 1:7
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace

Titus 3:5
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Last edited:
Isaiah 56:1 This is what the LORD says: "Maintain justice and do what is right, for my salvation is close at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed.

Cross References

Psalm 85:9
Surely his salvation is near those who fear him, that his glory may dwell in our land.

Isaiah 1:17
Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.

Isaiah 26:8
Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.

Isaiah 33:5
The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with his justice and righteousness.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Last edited:
Listen to this old Gospel song!

[ame=http://youtu.be/LwSkX3dnsiY]Clarence fountain sam Butler- Do What The Lord Say Do - YouTube[/ame]

Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Context

How Lovely are Your Dwellings!
…10For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness. 11For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. 12O LORD of hosts, How blessed is the man who trusts in You!

Cross References

Matthew 7:11
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Revelation 21:23
The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

Genesis 15:1
After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward."

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/EMbz6kYCAPE]Beau Williams-That's The Kind Of God That I Serve - YouTube[/ame]

Here is Lester Sumrall. He is what is known as a "spiritual giant". I remember in a book reading about Sumrall once and a certain event that happened. He was sleeping when suddenly he awoke and knew immediately someone was in his bedroom!

He looked up to see it was Lucifer standing by his bed! Lester Surmall responded quite calmly, "Oh. It's just you....." Then he rolled back over and went to sleep! Ha! Ha! I loved that story about Lester Sumrall and he is one of those men who just knew his authority in Jesus Christ! God bless him! He's enjoying his reward in heaven now! Without further ado, here then, is Lester Sumrall!

[ame=http://youtu.be/ioTC77x8noU]Lester Sumrall Don't Quit 1996 1205 VBI - YouTube[/ame]

Please be sure to listen to all of Sumrall's teaching as he is giving the revelation about the importance of living out of your spirit, and not your soul. Very important teaching for the church in this hour! There is so much in this teaching! ( spirit, soul & body )This is a teaching for the end times church.

Last edited:
The Lord called Lester Sumrall and his wife out of Manila where they were missionaries - to leave Manila and go to America and warn America of what God had told him would happen to America. This was many decades ago and some years later in 1987, out of obedience to the LORD - Lester Sumrall gave this report on television - in 1987 he warned on television of what God had told him was coming years before while he was living in Manila. What you will hear will utterly shock you.

Every single word has come to pass. Every single word. How could Lester Sumrall have known this decades ago unless the LORD told him? I tell you Lester Sumrall was a servant of the LORD and the LORD did tell him these things. As you can see he looks much younger than he did in the previous video I posted.

[ame=http://youtu.be/BzNWsq_zjDk]LESTER SUMRALL - Warning to America (Partial) From 1987 - YouTube[/ame]

Back to Ravenhill on the subject of Prayer. This is excellent!

[ame=http://youtu.be/oR0XFkNKf3U]Prayer - Ravenhill - YouTube[/ame]

On the matter of the conversion of the soul. You can preach the gospel 24 / 7 but if you have no prayer life there will be no fruit. On the matter of sharing Christ, the teachings of Christ, the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the gifts of repentance and salvation, you cannot impart into others what you yourself have not received from God. It is a fair question. How much time do you spend alone with God? How much time do you spend praying, seeking the LORD's face, reading the Bible?

Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. The deeper the relationship? The greater the fruit, the greater the ministry. If you are not abiding in the vine - Jesus Christ? You have no fruit. If you have no fruit you have no ministry. That is the truth. However painful it might be for some to hear it. It is the truth.

Did you listen to the life of Hudson Taylor - the great missionary to China? How did his conversion come? His own mother shut herself up in a room and said, I will not come out, I will not stop praying until my only sons salvation is secure. She prayed him into the kingdom of heaven. Souls are birthed through the travail of Prayer. That is how souls are birthed into the kingdom. Finney knew it, Spurgeon knew it, Rees Howells knew it, Ravenhill knew it, A.W. Tozer knew it, John Hyde knew it, David Brainard knew it, Jonathan Edwards knew it.

How is it that so much of ministry leadership today knows nothing of it? Do they not wonder why their altars are empty? Why those who have been converted under their preaching are still lost souls who have received nothing more than a mans false assurance that they are saved?

How can any soul be redeemed without first the drawing of the Holy Spirit, the gift of repentance first and then the sudden realization of our wretched state apart from Christ? Where has the call of repentance gone? Out with true conversions of the soul! That is where.

There is no repentance without the Holy Spirit - He is the One who draws us to Jesus Christ. Man cannot repent of his sins without Him! Man cannot love God as God is to be loved without the blessed Holy Spirit!

What a cursed thing it is to have a form of godliness while denying the power of God! Oh! May the Holy Spirit come and correct these things! It is surely time for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit! The parched land is in desperate need of the Living Waters being poured out upon it!! Come visit us, Holy Spirit! Give us a fresh infilling of thy Spirit for truly we are hungering and thirsting for Jesus Christ today! We need thee every hour!

[ame=http://youtu.be/4WzJXrx4agw]Leonard Ravenhill Sermon - Witness Of The Spirit - YouTube[/ame]

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Context

All Scripture is God-Breathed
…15and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Cross References

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

Zephaniah 3:2
She obeys no one, she accepts no correction. She does not trust in the LORD, she does not draw near to her God.

Romans 4:23
The words "it was credited to him" were written not for him alone,

Romans 15:4
For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.

Last edited:
The truth is the church fears preaching on holiness more than preaching on sin! Just as Ravenhill has pointed out.

Preach holiness in the pulpit and people who cannot tolerate sound doctrine will get up and walk out. Why can't the preachers of today preach holiness as the Apostle Paul preached holiness? Because their own lives do not line up with Paul's life. Their very lives testify against them! Many of them are living like the world lives! In sin. Wonder no more why the emphasis on "grace"... it has now become their license for sin - although Paul warned, "God Forbid"!!!

These hirelings concern themselves more with large tithes and offerings and dare not offend those who need to hear the rebuke most! They love this world - God said those who love this world are at enmity with Him! Imagine it! The very enemies of God standing in the pulpits today! Now I'm told the new teaching is there is no such thing as repentance. Atheists will now go to heaven. Perhaps they should just get it over with and claim that everyone from Jack the Ripper to Mother Theresa are going to heaven. A total lie, of course, but are they not speaking lies to the people even now? What a day the church is living in. This is indeed the great falling away. Let us return to the preachers who preached holiness, repentance, the narrow way and abandon these wide is the road preachers once and for all! Amen? Amen!

Last edited:
Why has the world rejected the message of the Gospel as given by wide road preachers of today? Why no salvation of souls? It is a powerless Gospel they preach but still there is another reason...

Even the world knows a hypocrite when they see one.

This scripture would make a wonderful sermon!

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/11-17.htm

Your kindness will reward you, but your cruelty will destroy you. - Proverbs 11: 17

Cross References

Matthew 5:7
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Matthew 25:34
"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

Treasury of Scripture

The merciful man does good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubles his own flesh.

Last edited:
From the same link.

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/11-17.htm
This is Matthew Henry's commentary on Proverb 11:17 The merciful man does good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubles his own flesh.

See then what Henry's commentary has to say:

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

11:1 However men may make light of giving short weight or measure, and however common such crimes may be, they are an abomination to the Lord. 2. Considering how safe, and quiet, and easy the humble are, we see that with the lowly is wisdom. 3. An honest man's principles are fixed, therefore his way is plain. 4. Riches will stand men in no stead in the day of death. 5,6. The ways of wickedness are dangerous. And sin will be its own punishment. 7. When a godly man dies, all his fears vanish; but when a wicked man dies, his hopes vanish. 8. The righteous are often wonderfully kept from going into dangerous situations, and the ungodly go in their stead. 9. Hypocrites delude men into error and sin by artful objections against the truths of God's word. 10,11. Nations prosper when wicked men are cast down. 12. A man of understanding does not judge of others by their success. 13. A faithful man will not disclose what he is trusted with, unless the honour of God and the real good of society require it. 14. We shall often find it to our advantage to advise with others. 15. The welfare of our families, our own peace, and our ability to pay just debts, must not be brought into danger. But here especially let us consider the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ in becoming Surety even for enemies. 16. A pious and discreet woman will keep esteem and respect, as strong men keep possession of wealth. 17. A cruel, froward, ill-natured man, is vexatious to those that are, and should be to him as his own flesh, and punishes himself. 18. He that makes it his business to do good, shall have a reward, as sure to him as eternal truth can make it. 19. True holiness is true happiness. The more violent a man is in sinful pursuits, the more he hastens his own destruction. 20. Nothing is more hateful to God, than hypocrisy and double dealing, which are here signified. God delights in such as aim and act with uprightness. 21. Joining together in sin shall not protect the sinners. 22. Beauty is abused by those who have not discretion or modesty with it. This is true of all bodily endowments. 23. The wicked desire mischief to others, but it shall return upon themselves.

Last edited:
The truth of God's Word is eternal. It changes not. This is why some are fixed upon attacking it as a fable, a fairy tale, a false plumb line by which truth can be found. Nevertheless, the Word of God has outlasted every blasphemer, every sceptic, indeed the very same men who made boastful claims that the bible would become an obsolete work later perished in the hell they claimed did not exist while on earth their then vacant homes became the very location where the bible was printed and distributed worldwide! Ah! I do love how God always has the final word! There is nothing more righteous or satisfying than watching God silence the mouths of his worst critics!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back