Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mother's prayers prevail with God! Even after she is gone on to heaven! Her prayers are still being answered long after she is gone. Never doubt it... God answers every prayer... Every prayer.

Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

Matthew 15:18
But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.

Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Mark 7:21
For it is from within, out of a person's heart, that evil thoughts come--sexual immorality, theft, murder,

Luke 6:45
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/hEAEopnCzeM]Trusting God with All Your Tomorrows by David Wilkerson - YouTube[/ame]

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Stand Firm in the Lord
…5Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. 6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Cross References

1 Kings 8:28
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day.

Proverbs 3:6
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Jeremiah 32:16
"After I had given the deed of purchase to Baruch son of Neriah, I prayed to the LORD:

Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

Matthew 6:25
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?

Last edited:
John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.

Jesus Comforts the Disciples
1"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.…

Cross References

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 16:6
Rather, you are filled with grief because I have said these things.

John 16:22
So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.

John 16:24
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/r6Eiv1r5UnE]God is in Control by Twila Paris with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

"Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" 37And He said to him, "'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38"This is the great and foremost commandment.…

Cross References

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 10:12
And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,

Last edited:
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Cross References

Matthew 9:34
But the Pharisees said, "It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons."

Romans 8:15
The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Last edited:
If your heart is not fixed in its purpose, your principles, as good as they may be, will hang loose and be of no more use in the heat of the battle than an ill-strung bow. - William Gurnall

Isaiah 50:7 Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame.

The Servant's Obedience
…6I gave My back to those who strike Me, And My cheeks to those who pluck out the beard; I did not cover My face from humiliation and spitting. 7For the Lord GOD helps Me, Therefore, I am not disgraced; Therefore, I have set My face like flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed. 8He who vindicates Me is near; Who will contend with Me? Let us stand up to each other; Who has a case against Me? Let him draw near to Me.…

Last edited:
Short sermon from Gurnall entitled, "HEAD AND HEART" http://www.ccel.org/ccel/gurnall/armour/files/armour.html

He who has only a nodding acquaintance with the king may easily be persuaded to change his allegiance, or will at least try to remain neutral in the face of treason. Some professing Christians have only a passing acquaintance with the Gospel. They can hardly give an account of what they hope for, or whom they hope in. And if they have some principles they take kindly to, they are so unsettled that every wind blows them away, like loose tiles from a housetop.

When Satan buffets, and temptation washes over you like a tidal wave, you must cling to God's truths. they are your shelter in every raging storm. But you must have them on hand, ready to use. Do not wait until it is sinking to patch the boat. A feeble commitment has little hope of safety when caught in a tempest. While that flounders and drowns, holy determination, grounded in the LORD, will lift up its head like a rock in the midst of the highest waves.

Scripture promises, " The people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits." ( Daniel 11: 32 ) An angel told Daniel which men would stand up and be counted for God when tempted and persecuted by Antiochus. Some would be taken in by bribery of corrupt men, others would fall victim to intimidation and threats. But a few, who were firmly grounded in the tenets of their faith, would do great things for God. That is to say, to flatteries they would be incorruptible, and to power and force, unconquerable.

Head knowledge of the things of Christ is not enough, this following Christ is primarily a matter of the heart. If your heart is not fixed in it's purpose, your principles, as good as they may be, will hang loose and be of no more use in the heat of battle than an ill-strung bow. Half hearted resolve will not venture far with Christ.

Last edited:
This young man has such an anointing on his life! He sings beautifully and the women singers who accompany him in this song are very anointed too! They truly are gifted of the LORD!

[ame=http://youtu.be/r13lsRNsABM]ONE MORE RIVER TO CROSS :: JIMMY SWAGGART MINISTRIES - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/9yhDbhHqnOA]Country Bluegrass Gospel - Step Into The Water - YouTube[/ame]

STEP INTO THE WATER Lyrics - CATHEDRALS
Step Into the Water

Step into the water
Wade out a little bit deeper
Wet your feet in the water of His love
Step into the water
Come join angels singing praise to the Lamb of God

1. It's time we, the people, stand up for what is right
It's time we squared our shoulders back and raised our
swords to fight
For the Bible is my weapon and the Spirit is my shield
The Church needs more of its members to be workers in
the field

Step into the water
Step into the water

2. There is victory for the Christian who walks the
narrow way
There has been a prize appointed for the soul who does
not stray
Though I want to live for Jesus, and be all that I can
be
So that I can rest with Him forever, live eternally

Step into the water
Step into the water

Step into the water
Step into the water

Step into the water
Step into the water
Come join angels singing
hear those bad bells ringin

Last edited:
The Cathedrals singing Step into the Water - What a glorious song! Praise Jesus!

[ame=http://youtu.be/s4rq3OhBgto]The Cathedrals - "Step into the Water" - 1993 - YouTube[/ame]

Are you redeemed? Let the redeemed of the LORD say so! I'm redeemed and thank Jesus! What kind of Love our God has shown us by sending His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to shed his blood on the cross and die for your sins and mine! The cross in the middle should have been ours!

[ame=http://youtu.be/IVsO0oBUXgU]the cross in the middle - the florida boys - YouTube[/ame]

Get ready to be blessed! This sister has the anointing on her to sing! Glory!

[ame=http://youtu.be/l925AXBIQGQ]"If Anybody Asks You Who I Am" sung by Jan Wells - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back