People getting fired

would the employee wrongly fired be entitled to compensation if later found innocent? This could get very messy.

It already has! I'm sure it's happened before and it'll happen again! That's life and the American way! :113: :71:

how about a person fired for saying something that is not PC?

I'm one that thinks a private employer can get rid of someone for being non-PC! If they say indelicate racial and sexist remarks, they should go! Why should an employer allow one person to alienate the rest of a business? Are you high? :1041:

In their private time?

How private would it be if it the info gets back to their employee? I've heard people losing jobs because of horrendous Facebook entries! Things like that are taken into consideration! That's the penalty for people being so narcissistic that they need and want their every breath to be validated and catalogued online! :102: :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno: :fu:

Ya...I've heard of that and again...mixed feelings there.

would you get fired for speeding ticket? a DUI on a Saturday night? hitting your wife? being accused of hitting your girlfriend?

since when did being accused of something mandate termination?

Oh, often. Companies won't keep on people who shame them. Or the White House!

a
[

Previous people who have held the job. Porter's position touched every bit of paperwork that went to the President. They would have to have come up with a different arrangement to accommodate Porter.

Oh well then burning him as a witch is perfectly reasonable. He was accused after all. :thup:

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trials or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

Heil Stalin - the new democrat motto.

:cuckoo:

Your statements don't seem really relevent to this. It doesn't matter what you "accuse" him of when it comes to getting a security clearance. His background clearly contained matters that prevented him from getting that clearance. Isn't that a bit more then "accusations"?

You guys seem quite adept at the accusation phase of instant guilt yourselves. "Lock her up".....
------------------------------------------------------------------- his background may have contained something . Then again , it doesn't matter . Trump is the last word that says anything about Security Clearance Coyote .

I don't think so - if he was Porter would have gotten it.
------------------------------------ my point is that Porter doesn't need it , it doesn't matter . its all up to the TRUMP Coyote .

Domestic abuse can be complicated! That being said, even if the man is at 100% at fault, firing him may be bad for the woman. The woman will not be able to take as much in the divorce settlement if the man has no job.

As if we care. We love to GET that worthless pig, be sure. They beat us up, usually we have to just eat it, and it surprises me not at all that when given a chance to get even with that no-good nothing, both Rob Porter's wives took it and were very pleased. They had him dead to rights, too: photos, evidence from the time, restraining order, they had it all. Good. They ruined him forever, and wow, did he have it coming.

BUT --- it is clear that both parties are paying for expensive investigators to search out this sort of thing and put it to their employers' opposition. What about that? That's the real problem. I am glad Rob Porter got his, but what about all the women whose worthless husband got away with it? It's discriminatory justice if politics is paying for it ------------------ and yeah, they sure are.

a
[

Previous people who have held the job. Porter's position touched every bit of paperwork that went to the President. They would have to have come up with a different arrangement to accommodate Porter.

Oh well then burning him as a witch is perfectly reasonable. He was accused after all. :thup:

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trials or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

Your statements don't seem really relevent to this. It doesn't matter what you "accuse" him of when it comes to getting a security clearance. His background clearly contained matters that prevented him from getting that clearance. Isn't that a bit more then "accusations"?

You guys seem quite adept at the accusation phase of instant guilt yourselves. "Lock her up".....
------------------------------------------------------------------- his background may have contained something . Then again , it doesn't matter . Trump is the last word that says anything about Security Clearance Coyote .

------------------------------------ my point is that Porter doesn't need it , it doesn't matter . its all up to the TRUMP Coyote .

ok...I see your point, and they've apparently managed a work around so he does not handle classified material, but it is an obstacle.

You can get fired or not hired for being a criminal, even if your crimes were committed outside of work hours. This is well-known.
But allegations alone do not a criminal make.
You can get fired for allegations, too. It's about image. If people think you're a child molester, even if it's never been proven, you think you're going to get and keep a job at a day camp?

[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

Well, that's a lie. There was a 30 day TRO a dozen years ago.

But hey, no ex-wife has ever said anything malicious about their ex-husband.

No need for due process, the accusation is the conviction - heil Stalin.

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?

There indeed was, a dozen years back. A 30 day TRO was issued, but oddly the case was never prosecuted because there was no EVIDENCE to back up the allegations.

Back when we still had America, that mattered. People could accuse all they wanted, but back then they had to PROVE the accusation using evidence.

Now that we have GLORIOUS STALINIST STATE, no need to worry about all that - if you are accused you are guilty.

Do have a link for that?

{The police eventually came and recommended that she take out a temporary protective order. CNN reviewed a copy of the order dated June 2010.}

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations - CNNPolitics

But no charges filed by police or DA.

That's okay though, we don't need courts, the accusation is guilt.

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.

Any act which a potential employee hides / fails to disclose. I would have a problem with dishonesty in every job.
Any act?
Lol.

Better disclose any jaywalking....

More important, better be a party member.

[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?

There indeed was, a dozen years back. A 30 day TRO was issued, but oddly the case was never prosecuted because there was no EVIDENCE to back up the allegations.

Back when we still had America, that mattered. People could accuse all they wanted, but back then they had to PROVE the accusation using evidence.

Now that we have GLORIOUS STALINIST STATE, no need to worry about all that - if you are accused you are guilty.

Do have a link for that?

{The police eventually came and recommended that she take out a temporary protective order. CNN reviewed a copy of the order dated June 2010.}

Nowhere does the article say anything about the case not being prosecuted because there was no EVIDENCE to back up the allegations.

a

ok...I see your point, and they've apparently managed a work around so he does not handle classified material, but it is an obstacle.
------------------------------------------ think that thats your assumption , who knows what the President allows him to handle . The stuff that he handles is None of our Business . We elected / hired the TRUMP to handle these types of silly everyday sh1t and stuff Coyote .

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:
Yeah, cause exwives never make shit up. Riiiight

a

------------------------------------------ think thatthats your assumption , who knows what the President allows him to handle . The stuff that he handles is None of our Business , We elected the TRUMP to handle these types of silly sh1t and stuff Coyote .

Seriously? You think that? Then why have coniptions over leaks? Why have classified material at all?

Do have a link for that?

Nowhere does the article say anything about the case not being prosecuted because there was no EVIDENCE to back up the allegations.
Women have to press charges. Right?

a

------------------------------------------ think thatthats your assumption , who knows what the President allows him to handle . The stuff that he handles is None of our Business , We elected the TRUMP to handle these types of silly sh1t and stuff Coyote .

Seriously? You think that? Then why have coniptions over leaks? Why have classified material at all?
------------------------------------- if asking ME , i don't care about leaks except that they can be used to go after political enemies Coyote .

Do have a link for that?

What? What does that have to do with what I said?

why have classified material ?? Its just the way things work but if my thinking is correct the TOP DOG [TRUMP] on security matters can let anyone he trusts see anything that the President wants them to see Coyote .

Do have a link for that?

------------------------------------------ NOT in third world lefty world where feel good and emotional law is practiced JC .

Do have a link for that?

:rofl:

The case was not prosecuted, so OBVIOUSLY there was no evidence.

Unless you are calling the police corrupt? Is that what you're doing?

Do have a link for that?

Not in most states. Generally the city prosecutor or district attorney presses charges.

Forum List

Back