🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People who voted for Trump

& who is it that bends over for a failed reality TV star?

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!
A fictional character from The Hobbit? LOL

Triggered

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy
Objective reality says you are wrong.
Actually the exact opposite. You don’t see it but your friends who bash him...when they vote they vote for him.
That's not objective reality my friend. That's wishful thinking on your part.
I have friends who do it. Cannot opine honestly at work but when they vote...

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy
Actually the exact opposite. You don’t see it but your friends who bash him...when they vote they vote for him.
No, you don't. You don't have any friends who are tRump bashers.

Last edited:

Enjoy
One of my best friends despises him. Many others are very cold. Several think like me. Such is life.

Enjoy
One of my best friends despises him. Many others are very cold. Several think like me. Such is life.
One of your best friends despises him but votes for him?

Still not buying it.

Enjoy

Still not buying it.
He does not. HELL NO! LOL

The ones who vote for him are reserved and don't opine on politics. I am the same way at work. No politics or religion discussions allowed.

Liberal elitists always look down their noses at everyone who doesn't want to be a member of their political circle.
Sure, that is why the lying scum HYPOCRITICAL Right call everyone who disagrees with them "low information voters."
The lying scum Right always project themselves onto Liberals!!!!!!

YOu hear that less than one percent as often as you hear the Left talk about how stupid they think everyone who disagrees with them are.

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

hey - you picked it to represent *you*.

that's all what is needed. you wussed out bigley when you shut yer profile down.

wussy.
LOL you’re so easily triggered this is fun. You miss my profile. Beg me to open it.

naw - i found a way to poke you ... you have no choice to see my likes & Looooooves............ you'll never know when it's ready for you. unless of course you put me on iggy , otherwise you'll go right to my 'quote' to you & VOILA!

there it is.

Enjoy

Still not buying it.

The ones who vote for him are reserved and don't opine on politics. I am the same way at work. No politics or religion discussions allowed.
You're incorrect. The ones who vote for him rabidly chant whatever he tells them too at the rallies. tRumplings do not come in "quiet and reserved".

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

that's all what is needed. you wussed out bigley when you shut yer profile down.

wussy.
LOL you’re so easily triggered this is fun. You miss my profile. Beg me to open it.

naw - i found a way to poke you ... you have no choice to see my likes & Looooooves............ you'll never know when it's ready for you. unless of course you put me on iggy , otherwise you'll go right to my 'quote' to you & VOILA!

there it is.
Iggy? Take out your pacifier and enjoy your 500+ thumbs down.

Enjoy

Still not buying it.

You're incorrect. The ones who vote for him rabidly chant whatever he tells them too at the rallies. tRumplings do not come in "quiet and reserved".
See. This is what people fail to see. If you met me in person you would never know I was a Trump guy.

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

you said it was only 200 yesterday.... :hyper:

Enjoy

Still not buying it.

See. This is what people fail to see. If you met me in person you would never know I was a Trump guy.
I find that hard to believe.

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

bluzman61 been putting in some overtime.

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

Hyperbole is way over your empty head, eh? You could always share the number....but you won't. Thanks for allowing me to add another.

Enjoy

Still not buying it.

I find that hard to believe.
I run my own business in Boston. My policy is no business or religious discussions. No exceptions.

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

bluzman61 been putting in some overtime.

he's a coward - he loves to give them out - but won't debate because he is incapable i suppose; & he knows it.

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

Hyperbole is way over your empty head, eh? You could always share the number....but you won't. Thanks for allowing me to add another.

same here, fuckwad.

Forum List

Back