People who voted for Trump

Facts have a liberal bias.
Fact

Tom Brady is 43

Opinion

Tom Brady is the best ever

Leftist Fact

It's only your opinion that it's a leftist fact.
That went over your empty head. Not a surprise.

You thought you were being smart? That's a shame.
What’s a shame is that prancing Nancy boys like you have an equal vote to a taxpayer like myself. Such is life.

You projecting, queenie? Or just saying stupid stuff?
I am accurate. Go play in traffic. Adults are talking.

You're writing ignorant fiction, twerp.
Still here, Rodrigo? Don’t you have crayons you can play with?

No. He ate them!

You're just saying stupid shit.

& who is it that bends over for a failed reality TV star?

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!
A fictional character from The Hobbit? LOL

Triggered

hey - you picked it to represent *you*.

that's all what is needed. you wussed out bigley when you shut yer profile down.

wussy.
LOL you’re so easily triggered this is fun. You miss my profile. Beg me to open it.

naw - i found a way to poke you ... you have no choice to see my likes & Looooooves............ you'll never know when it's ready for you. unless of course you put me on iggy , otherwise you'll go right to my 'quote' to you & VOILA!

there it is.
Iggy? Take out your pacifier and enjoy your 500+ thumbs down.

you said it was only 200 yesterday.... :hyper:
bluzman61 been putting in some overtime.

he's a coward - he loves to give them out - but won't debate because he is incapable i suppose; & he knows it.
Crep and I debate frequently. What do you mean?
I believe he was referring to bluzman61 .
It is a "she" although in Leftist land, pronouns are irrelevant. LOL
My apologies to playtime .

Also, if you think pronouns are irrelevant to the alternative sexuality crowd you waaaay off base.
Just to Leftists. They shrug pronouns away.

Facts have a liberal bias.
Fact

Tom Brady is 43

Opinion

Leftist Fact

It's only your opinion that it's a leftist fact.
That went over your empty head. Not a surprise.

You thought you were being smart? That's a shame.
What’s a shame is that prancing Nancy boys like you have an equal vote to a taxpayer like myself. Such is life.

You projecting, queenie? Or just saying stupid stuff?
I am accurate. Go play in traffic. Adults are talking.

You're writing ignorant fiction, twerp.
Still here, Rodrigo? Don’t you have crayons you can play with?
Boom!
No. He ate them!

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

that's all what is needed. you wussed out bigley when you shut yer profile down.

wussy.
LOL you’re so easily triggered this is fun. You miss my profile. Beg me to open it.

naw - i found a way to poke you ... you have no choice to see my likes & Looooooves............ you'll never know when it's ready for you. unless of course you put me on iggy , otherwise you'll go right to my 'quote' to you & VOILA!

there it is.

he's a coward - he loves to give them out - but won't debate because he is incapable i suppose; & he knows it.

Also, if you think pronouns are irrelevant to the alternative sexuality crowd you waaaay off base.
Waaaay off base.

I'm guessing you don't actually know anyone who is alternatively sexual.

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

Waaaay off base.

I'm guessing you don't actually know anyone who is alternatively sexual.
Indeed not but that doesn’t stop them from playing vs my girls in youth sports.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy
Most his policy has failed. Heck the country is the worst I’ve seen in my lifetime. Smart people would jump off that sinking ship. Is that happening?

But you are not moving....because you are not smart.

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

i wasn't talking about you. & neither was crep. but you ARE a coward 'cause you can't stand seeing me get so many more likes & certainly more 'loves' than you could ever dream of getting for yerself.

actually you are a wussy. that's worse than a coward.
I just like that it triggers you and you're such a follower that you copied my modus operandi. LOL

i'm mocking you.

if i were copying you, that would make me a wussified coward.

that title belong to you & only you.
^^^ TRIGGERED!!! ^^^

"Mocking" --- LMAO...yeah...this is great. I broke another one. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Thanks for the thumbs down.

it IS great! you started this game. & that is what it is. a game. for some nutter reason, you need to think that getting 'thumbs down' must affect me in a negative way.... i get it. i bet you live for accolades & probably get a tingle up yer leg seeing all the 'friends' you have on FB, too.

lol... am i right?

anyhoo - you project. you've done it so many times - THAT is your MO. superficial people are so easily detected. i figured you out quite some time ago. that's why when you started this game - i zeroed in on the 'likes' vs the negative & YOU really REALLY took off with it. poking you with a stick is fun. giving you real time stats annoys you SO much - that you closed down yer profile - - - like a juvenile wuss.

you broke nothing but yer own fragile ego.

Last edited:

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

i wasn't talking about you. & neither was crep. but you ARE a coward 'cause you can't stand seeing me get so many more likes & certainly more 'loves' than you could ever dream of getting for yerself.

I just like that it triggers you and you're such a follower that you copied my modus operandi. LOL

i'm mocking you.

^^^ TRIGGERED!!! ^^^

"Mocking" --- LMAO...yeah...this is great. I broke another one. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Thanks for the thumbs down.

it is great! you started this game. & that is what it is. a game. for some nutter reason, you need to think that getting 'thumbs down' must affect me in a negative way.... i get it. i bet you live for accolades & probably get a tingle up yer leg seeing all the 'friends' you have on FB, too.

lol... am i right?

anyhoo - you project. you've done it so many times - THAT is your MO. superficial people are so easily detected. i figured you out quite some time ago. that's why when you started this game - i zeroed in on the 'likes' vs the negative & YOU really REALLY took off with it. poking you with a stick is fun. giving you real time stats annoys you SO much - that you closed down yer profile - - - like a juvenile wuss.

Nutso, you have admitted that you are just here to be an ass to people.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...
19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people.

'Nuff said?

donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house.

hillary got 3,000,000 more votes total.
donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house.

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

so that's the point you need to dwell on? we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president. but the flubber acted like it was overwhelmingly the peoples' choice. which it was not.

no worries - yer chosen is president. we know,

yer chosen is president. we know,

Not my choice, I didn't vote for him, and I won't vote for him.

we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president.

Then why do you keep bringing up the fact that Hillary had more votes?

It makes you, and others, sound like whining 3 year olds.

the ONLY reason why i brought her up was because of the way the flubber skewed facts. that's all. she lost. donny won.

ya - he's yer president. who you kidding? you cheerlead & defend him every chance you get.
He is your President too. Sucks to be you...”Indy”....

he is THE president. he doesn't even want to be 'my' president because i am CONsidered his enemy.

oh well, i'll live despite what he would rather want.

i wonder just how much K-Y you need to buy every week just to stay his loyal psychophant?
He is your President too. If you work (stretch for you but play along) and you hate the CEO, he still your CEO. I was not a BHO fan but he was still my president.

Stop flirting with me. You’re 20 yrs older than me. Gross.

you're not very original but i will say that i'm just not into rail lickers who ankle grab nor ankle grabbers who lick rails.
Was that English? You agree then, that he is your President. I actually disagree with Trump on policy quite frequently. I do not fall for the he is a fat Hitler Satan childish argument.

yes.

no.

sure..........................

psychophants don't fall, they bend over.

You are such a dumbass you don't know there is no such word as "psychophants".

really sherlock? can't dissect combo words can ya?

can't think critically can ya?

Who voted for Trump:

Those who believe his Apprentice persona
Those who hated Hillary more
Those who thought......How bad can he be? What do we have to lose?
Deplorables who hate Mexicans, Muslims, Minorities, Gays
Those who only cared about stocking the courts with Conservatives
Those who will only vote for a Republican
Nah: it was the Economy, stupid!!!

Greg

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

i'm mocking you.

^^^ TRIGGERED!!! ^^^

it is great! you started this game. & that is what it is. a game. for some nutter reason, you need to think that getting 'thumbs down' must affect me in a negative way.... i get it. i bet you live for accolades & probably get a tingle up yer leg seeing all the 'friends' you have on FB, too.

lol... am i right?

& i said only to assholes who deserve it. is that why you are here.... now?

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

i'm mocking you.

^^^ TRIGGERED!!! ^^^

lol... am i right?

lol! YOur rationalization for your troll behavior is of no interest to me.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

So what you are saying is that you are smart enough to be ashamed to admit to voting for Trump in public, but too stupid to not vote for him at all?

Sorry, man, what Trump has proven is that our system is flawed. The majority GOT THIS RIGHT. Given two kind of awful choices, we made the least awful choice, which was Mrs. Clinton.

Trump won because too many people in Swing States looked at the polls, assumed Hillary had it in the bag, and stayed home or pissed away their votes on third parties. That won't happen again.

So, yes, you guys were so smart, we now have 60,000 dead (more killed in a month and a half than 8 years of war in Vietnam) and 26 million unemployed (more than lost their jobs in the Great Depression).

So, um, hooray for you?

------->
71124.jpg
<--------

that's who!

Triggered

wussy.

there it is.

i'm mocking you.

^^^ TRIGGERED!!! ^^^

lol... am i right?

lol! YOur rationalization for your troll behavior is of no interest to me.

m'k, CB... m'k. i believe you. :heehee:

Forum List

Back