Per the 14th Amendment,

One is speech....intended to incite.

The other is actively trying to do something (having been incited).

If you don't act, there is no insurrection.

In the election of 1800, there were people who were tried and sentence to hang (but they never did) for just writing stuff in newspapers.
Ok, but wouldn’t you say that the hundreds of hours of video footage showing violence and vandalism at the capital and the real effect of interrupting the certification of an election all amounts to action… not simple words…. Correct?

Would you agree?

Ok, but wouldn’t you say that the hundreds of hours of video footage showing violence and vandalism at the capital and the real effect of interrupting the certification of an election all amounts to action… not simple words…. Correct?

Would you agree?

it shows a mob.

If it has been a true insurrection, the capital police would have been quickly put down.

You don't insurrect and stop to take selfies.

it shows a mob.

If it has been a true insurrection, the capital police would have been quickly put down.

You don't insurrect and stop to take selfies.
Ok it was a mob… did you see the mob using words or actions to raid the capital and interrupt the certification of votes?

Yeah, that and $7.50 will get you a cup of coffee in most places, hell, you might even get lucky and get some change back. LMAO

Yet amazingly we've been able to elect a president who doesn't have to rely on seditious hate groups for support. You guys should try it some time.

Ok it was a mob… did you see the mob using words or actions to raid the capital and interrupt the certification of votes?

Not playing this game.

They used words that were simply stupid and stated they intended to do something like hang the vice president.

Their actions showed they had no real plan to accomplish what they were yelling.

If this is all pointed towards saying "It was an insurrection"....you can save your breath.

Yet amazingly we've been able to elect a president who doesn't have to rely on seditious hate groups for support. You guys should try it some time.
Tiger laughing.jpg

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

They used words that were simply stupid and stated they intended to do something like hang the vice president.

Their actions showed they had no real plan to accomplish what they were yelling.
Convictions for seditious CONSPIRACY shows that the leaders of that attack DID have a "real plan"

Not playing this game.

If this is all pointed towards saying "It was an insurrection"....you can save your breath.
It’s not a game. It’s a real look at actual definitions and actual events that happened.

I get why you don’t want to go there… because when you do it gets very hard to deny what actually happened. An insurrection

You just said it yourself. They used words and they made actions. Poor execution and planning isn’t an excuse.

Nice… They look to be pretty damn similar to me. Sedition actually sounds a bit worst by the way the law is written. What do you think?
I know that Trump has not been charged with either, so the loons that are barking about the 14th need to lay off the mushrooms.

I know that Trump has not been charged with either, so the loons that are barking about the 14th need to lay off the mushrooms.
There’s a dodge if I’ve ever seen one. How about trying my question. Sedition vs insurrection.

I may be the only one on the planet who see things this way, but to me, it almost seems like they're (the democrats) aren't charging Trump with things he's actually done. Trumps guilty of some things. But the democrats won't charge him for those things he's guilty of.

Like the first impeachment. Trump was completely guilty of bribing Ukraine. 100%. But Pelosi didn't even try to impeach Trump of that. There's other instances.
To me, it's like they're doing all of this on purpose. One false charge after another just so he wins, walks free and garners so much support that he can't lose. In fact, he may have so much support that the country will want to make him chancellor.

Maybe I'm retarded. But I just can't see any reason why they'd NOT charge him for things he's actually guilty of.
Maybe I've seen too many drama movies with huge plot twists at the end.
The only bribe wasa Bidens quid pro quo which we now know had nothing to do with anything policy!

DON't give a fuck about your irrelevant question.
Haha, Narcissists always get mad when they can’t answer a question. They have to act like they always know everything. A little humility and curiosity would do you some good.

Haha, Narcissists always get mad when they can’t answer a question. They have to act like they always know everything. A little humility and curiosity would do you some good.
Curiosty about what? Wet dreams of Trump hating loons? Hard pass

Curiosty about what? Wet dreams of Trump hating loons? Hard pass
Just a general sense of curiosity. Makes one ask questions and seek truth. There is a tremendous lack of that in todays world as so many can’t get passed their egos and bumble around acting like they know everything.

Case in point is our conversation. You get asked a question and instead of diving in you get angry and digress to insults.

Just a general sense of curiosity. Makes one ask questions and seek truth. There is a tremendous lack of that in todays world as so many can’t get passed their egos and bumble around acting like they know everything.

Case in point is our conversation. You get asked a question and instead of diving in you get angry and digress to insults.
What's the insult? That I don't give a flying fuck about your navel gazing question, no matter how much you whine?

Forum List

Back