Percentages Gun Ownership

Well, give us a list of laws that will work.
Don’t have to. You know what they are. That’s why gun a holics scream about your 2@ rights then continue to transfer firearms to any breathing humanoid.

Oh I just figured it was a brain fart....You were tallying up the men you blew over the weekend. :laughing0301:
So that’s your idea of a “man” ? You are one strange dude..

Last edited:
With over 400 million guns in circulation, that would be an average of four guns per owner
Not an unusual number when you figure the average gun a holic might have four hand guns in any one caliber. Then they figure they need one for each range, close, medium or far. Also, for each member of the family. And on it goes. So trading and swapping and selling firearms without a BC is a pretty normal activity. And lastly, there is the crew who for years has been afraid of the big Govt take over. Any thing goes. And lastly, firearms are an “investment” for them.

Hollywood has these guys pinned down. Bert Gummer in the Tremors series of movies is one. We all know at least one.

Last edited:
Don’t have to. You know what they are. That’s why gun a holics scream about your 2@ rights then continue to transfer firearms to any breathing humanoid.
I keep hearing about "sensible gun laws", yet no one wants to tell us what they are. Could it be their aren't so sensible after all?

Or something like a third of households own a gun, so, in reality it's probably somewhere around 20% of people who actually own a gun. Depends on whether a husband and wife and two kids think the parents both own the guns or one of them owns the guns. Usually it's the man....
Or it's actually more than a third because people like me when someone asks if I own a gun say no even though they do.

No it's because it's no one else's fucking business what I do or don't own.

Shit most of my friends don't even know I have a carry permit.
Really? I guess you really have no friends (acquaintances?)? Sad. But then again, if outside you act only half as nasty and ignorant as you do here?

Kamala Harris will confiscate their guns
Thank gawd. I'm ready to give mine up for the good of the country. I'm a true constitutionalist patriot. I love America so much, I'll give up my freedoms and go straight to a FEMA camp.

And you can do more to control gun carry and violence and gun crimes with a few more simple federal laws regardless of how many are out there.

No...you can't...you dumb shit....criminals ignore all of those laws..........you dope.

See.....shitheads like you now know that when you actually list the gun laws you want.......we will then expose them for being useless, pointless, and targeted at law abiding gun owners rather than criminals....they will increase the fines, fees, taxes, red tape.....and legal peril.....for normal people who want to own and carry a gun, while doing nothing to stop criminals.....

The way you reduce gun crime is to keep criminals who commit gun crimes locked up....but you and the other democrats refuse to do this, no matter how often the actual gun criminals get caught with illegal guns and get caught actually shooting people......

You don't care about criminals...you just want to ban guns

Not an unusual number when you figure the average gun a holic might have four hand guns in any one caliber. Then they figure they need one for each range, close, medium or far. Also, for each member of the family. And on it goes. So trading and swapping and selling firearms without a BC is a pretty normal activity. And lastly, there is the crew who for years has been afraid of the big Govt take over. Any thing goes. And lastly, firearms are an “investment” for them.

Hollywood has these guys pinned down. Bert Gummer in the Tremors series of movies is one. We all know at least one.

You don't know what you are talking about......you are an idiot......

Most guns are bought at gun stores so the Federally mandated background check is required for the purchase....

This means, you dumb ass......that criminals get their guns by stealing them, or using a straw buyer......usually a baby momma, a mother, grand mother, who can pass any background check.....and who, if caught, will suffer less in court because they can just say they were under threat if they didn't buy the gun for the criminal....

You doofus...

America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Wisconsin isn’t alone in its nonchalance. California normally treats straw purchases as misdemeanors or minor infractions. Even as the people of Baltimore suffer horrific levels of violence, Maryland classifies the crime as a misdemeanor, too. Straw buying is a felony in progressive Connecticut, albeit one in the second-least-serious order of felonies. It is classified as a serious crime in Illinois (Class 2 felony), but police rarely (meaning “almost never”) go after the nephews and girlfriends with clean records who provide Chicago’s diverse and sundry gangsters with their weapons. In Delaware, it’s a Class F felony, like forging a check. In Oregon, it’s a misdemeanor.

--------

I visited Chicago a few years back to write about the city’s gang-driven murder problem, and a retired police official told me that the nature of the people making straw purchases —
young relatives, girlfriends who may or may not have been facing the threat of physical violence, grandmothers, etc. — made prosecuting those cases unattractive. In most of those cases, the authorities emphatically should put the straw purchasers in prison for as long as possible. Throw a few gangsters’ grandmothers behind bars for 20 years and see if that gets anybody’s attention. In the case of the young women suborned into breaking the law, that should be just another charge to put on the main offender.

Read more at: America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Read more at: America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review
======

America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review
===========

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Chicago today charged an Indiana man with federal firearm violations for allegedly conspiring to straw purchase a semi-automatic handgun that the charges allege was used to shoot two Chicago Police officers last weekend, including the fatal wounding of Officer Ella French.
JAMEL DANZY purchased the firearm at a federal firearms dealer in Hammond, Ind., on March 18, 2021, and falsely certified on the required forms that he was the actual buyer, according to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Chicago. In reality, Danzy was a straw purchaser who bought the gun at the request of someone whom Danzy knew resided in Chicago, Ill., and was not lawfully allowed to purchase a firearm due to a felony criminal conviction, the complaint states. Danzy gave the firearm to the Illinois resident shortly after the purchase, the complaint states.

Indiana Man Charged With Scheming to Straw Purchase Firearm Allegedly Used To Shoot Two Chicago Police Officers, One Fatally

Michigan woman straw buyer..

MI Woman Charged With Making Straw Purchase

I keep hearing about "sensible gun laws", yet no one wants to tell us what they are. Could it be their aren't so sensible after all?

They don't want to name them because naming them allows us to point out how they don't work, are targeted not at criminals, but at normal people......so the anti-gun fanatics have stopped naming them in these posts........they use generic "sensible" gun control laws because they can put that in a poll question and uninformed people will say yes....once you explain what the real agenda is, those people don't support them.

They’re so sensible, it’s obvious. You obvious are not one of the majority of gun owners who wants them. You want to know what they are ? Read the Heller Majority opinion again with your eyes open.

I know some gun owners that would never admit to owning a gun. I would say there are more gun owners than reported.
This. I would suggest the number is higher. When I went through training, we were advised to not talk about owning a gun. Only a few, very close family and friends no we have guns in our house.

This. I would suggest the number is higher. When I went through training, we were advised to not talk about owning a gun. Only a few, very close family and friends no we have guns in our house.
Now everyone does.

Forum List

Back