Percentages Gun Ownership

They’re so sensible, it’s obvious. You obvious are not one of the majority of gun owners who wants them. You want to know what they are ? Read the Heller Majority opinion again with your eyes open.

Yes……you don’t name them…..because you don’t want people to explain how stupid they are and how they are simply targeted at normal gun owners and do nothing to stop criminals….

Really? I guess you really have no friends (acquaintances?)? Sad. But then again, if outside you act only half as nasty and ignorant as you do here?
If you knew how to read you would see that I said "most of my friends"

Which obviously means I have friends.

Maybe you ought to slow down when you read. You can follow the words with your finger and move your lips too if you need to, no one will judge you for it.

And you haven't even been posting here very long so I'm positive you know nothing about me or my stance on anything.

Last edited:
If you knew how to read you would see that I said "most of my friends"

Which obviously means I have friends.

Maybe you ought to slow down when you read. You can follow the words with your finger and move your lips too if you need to, no one will judge you for it.

And you haven't even been posting here very long so I'm positive you know nothing about me or my stance on anything.
Are you projecting here, or have you regurgitated an attempt at insult initially thrown at you?

And I doubt very much you have any true friends. Not really. Denial can be healthy. Good luck with that.

Are you projecting here, or have you regurgitated an attempt at insult initially thrown at you?

And I doubt very much you have any true friends. Not really. Denial can be healthy. Good luck with that.
It's not my fault you can't read.

Forum List

Back