Perhaps The Best Example Of Propaganda

9. Here is the prism through which all the stories about the Capitol Riot, alleged-insurrection, pretend-Trump-engineered kerfuffle….the Democrats need to cover up the damage they did in unleashing the Biden voters for nearly a year, paying any bail for those arrested, and refusing to charge any of ‘em. That’s the reason for the pearl-clutching over the broken window in the Capital.
And the lies from the AOC sort.

And never forget: everything the Democrats say is a lie.

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory
….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election….of thousands of police officers injured…of the $billions in damage done by their voters…burning city blocks…of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

From the propaganda organ of the DNC:
“Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.
"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."
28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.
thefederalist.com

But along came Pearl Pureheart…..er, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The very personification of Democrat ideals.
"pretend-Trump-engineered kerfuffle". You hate America, was your visa from North Korea denied or something? Smashing windows and doors, people dying, stuff stolen, one girl took off with a highly classified computer and the FBI is looking for her, if they haven't caught her treasonous ass by now... A "kerfuffle". I guess homskoolin didn't teach you anything, well, except to hate America.

Nobody does it better than the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, obfuscate, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”
At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…”
St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

3. Now, let’s get to the Democrat instigated assault on the Capitol, blaming it on their political enemies, and see how the propaganda mill churns that out:

“AOC Feared Rioters Would Kill Her Before She Had the Chance to Become a Mom
AOC Feared Rioters Would Kill Her Before She Had the Chance to Become a Mom

In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) incredibly raw and emotional Instagram live video is possibly the most vivid and terrifying account yet of last month’s Trumpist insurrection at the U.S. Capitol building.”

Get the hankies ready!

4. “Most reports on the video have focused on the congresswoman speaking out for the first time about her experience of sexual assault, and how she feels that GOP lawmakers are deploying “tactics of abusers” ….” Ibid.

5. She forgot these 'GOP' examples.......Ted Kennedy, Senator Chris Dodd, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, John Edwards, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, …..don’t forget Joe Biden and Tara Reade.

ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU DIDN'T LIE, YOU'D HAVE NOTHING TO POST. EVERY SINGLE DAY, YOU PROVE YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT WHOSE ONLY GOAL IS TO DESTROY AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM.

GOP lawmakers are employing the tactics of abusive people. They're lying to them. Gaslighting the American public into believing that Trump won the election. Pretending the Russia Investigation was a hoax. They tell the followers that the MSM can't be trusted, and that Democrats are evil - the only people that can trusted is the GOP. That way you won't question THEIR lies.

TO SAY THAT DEMOCRATS DID NOT CONDEMN THE VIOLENCE IS ALSO A LIE:

ONLY THE LOWEST FORM OF TREASONOUS PIECE OF SHIT CONTINUALLY LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING TO DESTROY HER OWN COUNTRY.

WHO PAYS YOU TO SPREAD YOUR PROPAGANDA, PCUNT?

No vulgarity.....it reveals you as trash.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, obfuscate, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…”

3. Now, let’s get to the Democrat instigated assault on the Capitol, blaming it on their political enemies, and see how the propaganda mill churns that out:

In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) incredibly raw and emotional Instagram live video is possibly the most vivid and terrifying account yet of last month’s Trumpist insurrection at the U.S. Capitol building.”

Get the hankies ready!

4. “Most reports on the video have focused on the congresswoman speaking out for the first time about her experience of sexual assault, and how she feels that GOP lawmakers are deploying “tactics of abusers” ….” Ibid.

5. She forgot these 'GOP' examples.......Ted Kennedy, Senator Chris Dodd, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, John Edwards, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, …..don’t forget Joe Biden and Tara Reade.

Quit defaming the Wehrmacht....They were far more brave, honorable, and patriotic men than the democrats of today could ever dream of being.

I like the cut a' yer jib, bro.

Get the hankies ready!

You epitomize propaganda. A very great example of lies tied to false hope.

I searched your post yet again......

....seems you couldn't find any lies to expose.

I guess your post is the only lie around, huh?

Quit defaming the Wehrmacht....They were far more brave, honorable, and patriotic men than the democrats of today could ever dream of being.

I never heard of anti-science Nazi men pretending to become women. Have you?

1612533669129.png

What about Oberleutnant Rain Dove??????

The riot at the capitol was for Trump, by his supporters.

This was not a false flag.

The proof is in the rioters that were arrested. There is no source for this outlandish claim.

Get the hankies ready!

ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU DIDN'T LIE, YOU'D HAVE NOTHING TO POST. EVERY SINGLE DAY, YOU PROVE YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT WHOSE ONLY GOAL IS TO DESTROY AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM.

GOP lawmakers are employing the tactics of abusive people. They're lying to them. Gaslighting the American public into believing that Trump won the election. Pretending the Russia Investigation was a hoax. They tell the followers that the MSM can't be trusted, and that Democrats are evil - the only people that can trusted is the GOP. That way you won't question THEIR lies.

TO SAY THAT DEMOCRATS DID NOT CONDEMN THE VIOLENCE IS ALSO A LIE:

ONLY THE LOWEST FORM OF TREASONOUS PIECE OF SHIT CONTINUALLY LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING TO DESTROY HER OWN COUNTRY.

WHO PAYS YOU TO SPREAD YOUR PROPAGANDA, PCUNT?

No vulgarity.....it reveals you as trash.

Except that Dragon is right, and you had no comeback except to call her trash, a vulgarity itself. What a loser you are. :lol:

Love, love, love your posts, PC, it's just sad to see how many eye's are closed when the truth is right in front of them. I can only attribute that to which I have studied in the Bible, yet another thing they mock and yet they're playing the roles set out for them very well. I don't post much, because it seems futile to argue with robot zombies that will never be wakened. But I do really appreciate that there is someone else out there that sees exactly what is happening and speaks the truth, keep up the great work! I hope you do it professionally, if not you definitely should be!

Love, love, love your posts, PC, it's just sad to see how many eye's are closed when the truth is right in front of them. I can only attribute that to which I have studied in the Bible, yet another thing they mock and yet they're playing the roles set out for them very well. I don't post much, because it seems futile to argue with robot zombies that will never be wakened. But I do really appreciate that there is someone else out there that sees exactly what is happening and speaks the truth, keep up the great work! I hope you do it professionally, if not you definitely should be!

Liberals don’t mock the Bible. 60% of us are card-carrying Christians. What we do resent is the use of Christianity to abuse others. To deny some others service on the basis of their “sinning”, while continuing to serve liars, blasphemers, thieves, adulterers and others who openly sin.

But mostly my issue with PC is her lying. I cannot abide liars. When someone openly lies to me they’re telling me I’m stupid to my face. That I’m too dumb to see that they’re lying. Not to mention it’s in the 10 Commandments.

As a Christian woman, I find her attacks on the rights of other women offensive in this extreme. As a Christian how can you support ripping children from the arms of their parents.

The abuse of refugees on the border reminds me of Christ admonition “That what you do to the least among you, you have done also to me.

You cannot be a Christian and support the policies of Donald J Trump. It’s hypocritical.

Wow!!
I do so very much appreciate those kind words.
No, not professionally. I do so because it is the right thing to do. I always give 100%...except when I donate blood.
I would encourage you to keep posting. The stats are that five to ten times more read threads than post in them. Those are the ones we need to provide truth for.

Liberals don’t mock the Bible. 60% of us are card-carrying Christians. What we do resent is the use of Christianity to abuse others. To deny some others service on the basis of their “sinning”, while continuing to serve liars, blasphemers, thieves, adulterers and others who openly sin.

But mostly my issue with PC is her lying. I cannot abide liars. When someone openly lies to me they’re telling me I’m stupid to my face. That I’m too dumb to see that they’re lying. Not to mention it’s in the 10 Commandments.

As a Christian woman, I find her attacks on the rights of other women offensive in this extreme. As a Christian how can you support ripping children from the arms of their parents.

The abuse of refugees on the border reminds me of Christ admonition “That what you do to the least among you, you have done also to me.

You cannot be a Christian and support the policies of Donald J Trump. It’s hypocritical.

"Liberals don’t mock the Bible. 60% of us are card-carrying Christians."

Let's check.

1612539038410.png

Biden's a Kermit Gosnell Catholic.

Biden.....a Catholic?
"Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”

Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”
Joe Biden is facing continued criticism from Catholic leaders for touting his Catholic faith but not really living it. The presumed Democrat presidential nom

www.lifenews.com

"It’s official, the main Democrat platform going into the 2020 election is Infanticide.
According to the Washington Post: ‘Joe Biden asked for a pen. Then he reversed a position he’d held for four decades’.
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s U-Turn on the Hyde Amendment on Thursday makes the coast clear: All 24 main contenders in the DNC primary race are, down to the last one, solidly pro-abortion."

Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault
Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault, infanticide, Hyde Amendment
canadafreepress.com

1612539112619.png

He's unfamiliar with the term 'psalmist.'

Now....just between us, ReptilePerson.....are you more a fool, or more a liar????

You can't vote Democrat and honor the Judeo-Christian faith.

Yet is was the xians who helped Trump win. Christ’s admonition at the border is the same blm bullshit we have exposed, above. OP is correct about the Nazi-Dem connection. However, the first “Unity” sidewalk graffiti we saw in the capitol of Wisconsin was placed there (by the city [italics]), not by regular citizens. This is the fascist machine in synch with marauding baboons on Chinese fentanyl as a selfish, reactionary force, because it comes (before [italics]) 3 Nov. Dane County, Wisconsin, is indeed deep blue, and an excellent place to study the pathologies of Homo sapiens.

Tom Harkin and Barack Obama turned eulogies into campaign events. Never let a death go to waste.

The CIA could not have designed a better ploy. It looks like Unity against the communist Chinese virus, but answers to the collective unconscious promiscuity of democrat mental geometry.

"Liberals don’t mock the Bible. 60% of us are card-carrying Christians."

Let's check.

View attachment 453423

Biden's a Kermit Gosnell Catholic.

Biden.....a Catholic?
"Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”

Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”
Joe Biden is facing continued criticism from Catholic leaders for touting his Catholic faith but not really living it. The presumed Democrat presidential nom
www.lifenews.com

"It’s official, the main Democrat platform going into the 2020 election is Infanticide.
According to the Washington Post: ‘Joe Biden asked for a pen. Then he reversed a position he’d held for four decades’.
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s U-Turn on the Hyde Amendment on Thursday makes the coast clear: All 24 main contenders in the DNC primary race are, down to the last one, solidly pro-abortion."

Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault
Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault, infanticide, Hyde Amendment
canadafreepress.com

View attachment 453424

He's unfamiliar with the term 'psalmist.'

Now....just between us, ReptilePerson.....are you more a fool, or more a liar????

You can't vote Democrat and honor the Judeo-Christian faith.

Unlike right wingers gross negligence by not taking the pandemic seriously? More people have died from the pandemic than have died in our right wing, fake news, and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror combined.

13. “ALEXANDRIA Ocasio-Cortez has slammed "disgusting" claims that she "exaggerated her near-death" during the Capitol riots last month.

On Thursday, Mace joined other critics who accuse AOC of lying, tweeting: "I'm two doors down from @AOC and no insurrectionists stormed our hallway..."

"As the Capitol complex was stormed and people were being killed, none of us knew in the moment what areas were compromised.

The hashtag #AlexandriaOcasioSmollet trended, a comparison to actor Jussie Smollett, who claimed to be the victim of a hate crime.

1612545534103.png

It references Smollett, who currently facing charges after allegedly staging a an assault in January 2019.” AOC denies she lied about ‘nearly dying’ in siege as cruel hashtags trend

"As the Capitol complex was stormed and people were being killed,"
Only Trump supporters were being killed.

13. “ALEXANDRIA Ocasio-Cortez has slammed "disgusting" claims that she "exaggerated her near-death" during the Capitol riots last month.

On Thursday, Mace joined other critics who accuse AOC of lying, tweeting: "I'm two doors down from @AOC and no insurrectionists stormed our hallway..."

"As the Capitol complex was stormed and people were being killed, none of us knew in the moment what areas were compromised.

The hashtag #AlexandriaOcasioSmollet trended, a comparison to actor Jussie Smollett, who claimed to be the victim of a hate crime.

View attachment 453465

It references Smollett, who currently facing charges after allegedly staging a an assault in January 2019.” AOC denies she lied about ‘nearly dying’ in siege as cruel hashtags trend

So the police officers who died and the more than 50 police officers who were injured by the mob - many seriously, were all Trump supporters???? And the House Members, and the staffers who were cowered behind their desks while armed security forces held the angy mob at bay until the House Members, the Senators, and the Vice-President and his family could escape, were all Trump supporters?

YOUR LIES ABOUT AOC HAVE ALL BEEN DEBUNKED, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT. THANK YOU FOR PROVING HOW DISHONEST AND HATE FILLED YOUR REALLY ARE. WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE TO TRY TO DISCREDIT HONEST PEOPLE WITH YOUR ANTI-AMERICAN HATE.

View attachment 453465

So the police officers who died and the more than 50 police officers who were injured by the mob - many seriously, were all Trump supporters???? And the House Members, and the staffers who were cowered behind their desks while armed securityforces held the angy mob at bay until the House Members, the Senators, and the Vice-President and his family could escape, were all Trump supporters?

YOUR LIES ABOUT AOC HAVE ALL BEEN DEBUNKED, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT. THANK YOU FOR PROVING HOW DISHONEST AND HATE FILLED YOUR REALLY ARE. WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE TO TRY TO DISCREDIT HONEST PEOPLE WITH YOUR ANTI-AMERICAN HATE.

No vulgarity, no matter how deeply my posts have wounded you.

Forum List

Back