Pete Buttigieg Says America Was Never That Great, Gets Destroyed On Twitter

Simply put-liberals want conservatives to be the failures that libbies are. A Muslim shill and a hetero hater go a long way toward that.

Yes, but your judgement is fatally flawed and easily discarded.

Couldn't be easier. Because everybody in Duh Bubble is issued a set of fingers. :lalala:
It's plain to see what Pete meant. You, who have a directive to keep that meaning away from people, are doing what little you can to distract.

It's not working.

It's plain to see what some gadflies wish he had said too. But why let that stand in the way of a baitclick headline.

It's like "alternate facts". Now serving the world from Bowling Green to a very wonderful place in Germany.
You just make sure you don't question liberal dogma. You'll burst into flames.

Reading is fun-DUH-mental. :)
Indeed it is. Remember, you're the guy saying Pete didn't say what he said. That's a popular game among leftists, who tend to say stupid shit.

Couldn't be easier. Because everybody in Duh Bubble is issued a set of fingers. :lalala:
It's plain to see what Pete meant. You, who have a directive to keep that meaning away from people, are doing what little you can to distract.

It's not working.

It's plain to see what some gadflies wish he had said too. But why let that stand in the way of a baitclick headline.

It's like "alternate facts". Now serving the world from Bowling Green to a very wonderful place in Germany.

Indeed it is. Remember, you're the guy saying Pete didn't say what he said. That's a popular game among leftists, who tend to say stupid shit.
that's all they do is say stupid shit.

It's not working.

Haha, you spelled "literates" wrong.

It's not working.

it was a quote!!

it was a quote!!
That would have taken too much factual research so it’s always better to emotionally lash out and name call.

Exact quote for those who have adult level reading comprehension skills:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”
You know that doesn't change anything at all, right?

It doesn't? Let's parse this out...what when does Trump refer to when he wants to "make America great again"? How far back does he want to turn the clock?

Let's parse this out: Why do you assume that "make America great again" means "Turn back the clock to XYZ year and make everything EXACTLY that way again"?

It doesn't? Let's parse this out...what when does Trump refer to when he wants to "make America great again"? How far back does he want to turn the clock?
No matter what I say, you'll read BACK TO WHEN SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.
You want to go all the way back to the 1800s? You think that's when Trump meant?
Yup, I called it.
You didn't call shit. I asked you questions you aren't answering. I will try again. What period of time do you think Trump refers to when he thought America was great? Come on, its his slogan.
I said:

You immediately screeched YOU WANT TO BRING BACK SLAVERY.

You self-awareness meter is stuck on zero.

It's amazing how leftist "questions" are always in the "when did you stop beating your wife?" mold.

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”

Let's parse this out: Why do you assume that "make America great again" means "Turn back the clock to XYZ year and make everything EXACTLY that way again"?
Because it’s great emotional fodder to declare “they want us back in chains”

You want to go all the way back to the 1800s? You think that's when Trump meant?
Yup, I called it.
You didn't call shit. I asked you questions you aren't answering. I will try again. What period of time do you think Trump refers to when he thought America was great? Come on, its his slogan.
I said:

No, actually, I did nothing of the sort. I asked you a question and you jumped to slavery. I then asked you to clarify and you claimed an imaginary victory without ever answering the question. Total pussy move.

Well, here's what the two of you actually said:

Dave: No matter what I say, you'll read BACK TO WHEN SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.

Seabiscuit: You want to go all the way back to the 1800s? You think that's when Trump meant?

So yeah, you DID do exactly what he said you were going to do.

My question is this...are we great now? If not...when is that going to happen?

When the left either stops being a bunch of deranged, psychotic children or stops being treated like serious adults despite being deranged, psychotic children.

It's not working.

Oh, so you acknowledge "literates" say stupid shit.

There may be a glimmer of self-awareness in your vacuous skull after all.

:banghead:

Yup, I called it.
I said:

It's amazing how leftist "questions" are always in the "when did you stop beating your wife?" mold.
Indeed. And they think it scores them devastating points.

:banghead:
Ooops. Looks like the glimmer went out. You spit on it, didn't you?

You mean the Literates?

The text isn't even referring to "people". It's referring to a concept. Read it.

The OP saw a fake headline, started drooling, didn't bother to vet it, and now look where he is.
So, you're claiming he believes America sucks, but Americans don't.

You're really not as smart as you think you are.

No, I'm claiming the headline is a fucking lie, and the OP was too goddam stupid to read his own link and figure that out.
Yes, but your judgement is fatally flawed and easily discarded.

It's not working.
This is what he said:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,"

It's not working.

This is what Buttigieg said:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,"

it was a quote!!
And this is the quote:

What does it mean to you?

Forum List

Back